Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 9. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
First of all you should register on this forum and you should get at least a Junior Member rank to start participate in bounty campaigns. Most popular bounty campaigns are Signature Bounty and Social Media Campaigns Bounty, such as Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
June 19, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
As you have already checked  bounty campaign  contains  several  ways of activity:  Social  campaigns (Twitter FB, telegram and so on), Translation, Signature  and avatar,  Youtube and so on. If  you like Social  activity you have to upgrade your profiles, if signature  - you have to have high range  of BTT. So in the beginning  of bounty carrier  I advice you yo pay attention on your accounts and profiles.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
Well, as a newbie,this is what i learnt about bounty campaign.

there are several of them, it can be blog or article writing, facebook, twitter and many others depending on the requirement of the bounty campaign. I was told to start with article writing and indeed, through that things have become very clearer. You just have to go to the bounty section on this forum, search throough the different projects and choose which one you would want to participate. Hope this helps. good luck
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
i think you need first find a bounty campaign that you are qualified. like in signature campaign, other project are require at least junior member and other.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

I guess you have already started by getting a bitcointalk account.
Look for projects and research about the project fundamentals and the team, then follow the procedure to register for their bounty campaign if they have, do the tasks and submit reports.
Activity: 61
June 19, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

Are you asking about how to join one? Or are you trying to run one?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
you are now Jr. Member, there are lots of bounty campaigns that you are eligible to participate. just only read their terms and condition on there threads.
Activity: 602
June 19, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
The advices I can give you are:
1) choose a bouunty campaign that you can easily handle
2)  read carefully rules and respect them in order to gain correct number of stakes
3) read every week the first page and last page of bounty thread to check if there are updates about rules, distribution etc...
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 19, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
It is difficult for beginners to earn on bounty campaigns. The only chance is if you have an account on a forum with a high rank.
You can participate in social campaigns. But it brings less and less profit.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 07:17:59 AM
Some of this bounty not accept the newbie like signature campaign but don't worry you can join in Twitter, Facebook,etc. You can go in bounty threads you choose what is suitable for you.
Activity: 103
June 19, 2018, 07:00:43 AM
They tell you what to do, blogs,sigs,facebook,twitter, sometimes a few others such as reddit. It tells you what to do on the threads.
Activity: 214
June 19, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
I recommend that you go to this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find bounties to do. Read the pinned instructions because it would guide you on what to do.
Activity: 130
June 19, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
First of all you should search good project to campaign and participate wherein you may get good reward for campaigning then fill the form of the project which you are going to campaign and fulfill the project requirements such as add on twitter, facebook etc. and write posts on forum.
Activity: 420
June 18, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
How to start bounty campaign? It is so very easy to start it. First, you need to find a good bounty campaign with a high allocated amount of rewards , if you already found a good one, then choose a campaign/s that you want to join and click the form/s for the specific campaign you want to join with. Lastly, work as best as you can and according to the rules of the bounty you had participated.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
If your rank is a newbie or jr member it was not easy to participate some of bounty campaign in here just like signature campaign some of them are not accepted a low rank. But they have a bounty campaign was accepted a low rank, Like social media campaign or translation, Telegram campaign you can earn on there not enough because of your rank.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:18:32 AM
To begin with, just have a pumped up twitter and facebook, with their help you can start working, follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and earn!
Activity: 69
June 18, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
You need a JR level account to do the sigs, anyone can do the others though. You can do content bounties on steemit for example.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
There are a lot of threads here you can read about bounty campaigns, you can try looking for it in this forum. Before you can join bounty campaigns they usually only accept jr. members so I suggest to post quality and helpful post in this forum to level up your rank. Once you reach jr. member you can finally participate on bounty campaigns. So for now focus on making your rank goes up.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 06:42:58 AM
You need to study the project of these bounties before joining. If you do not read and study crypto currencies, your efforts to issue ang replies will be nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: