Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 20. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
You should post reply in any sections to earn activities then you can join signature campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 15, 2018, 12:02:27 AM
depend on my opinion, first you should pick a good coin, second prepare your account, read the rules, then fill the form, post every day, and enjoy coin and be rich like charlie :v thats it, so simple and so easy  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
Yes I think to start investing with a bounty campaign you have to find a good and legitimate project, follow the rules that exist on the project,
you have to be careful to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
May 14, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

If you have your own blockchain project:
Your Bounty Campaign is deemed to have challenges or fail if you don't have a plan ! Create a Marketing Plan on whats your targets are and your expenses. Then hire a good project manager and work together perfecting the plan before you start the campaign, to get another perspective from an experienced person.

If you are a bounty HUnter.
1. Know what is required.
2. Perfect your skills in this areas - Your submissions should be irresistible.
3. Understand you are marketing a project not just copy pasting things.
4. Work in projects you understand, this will give you an edge and you will be able to deliver high quality contents.
5. Learn more about blockchain, keep yourself updated on the trend in the industry.
6. Enjoy
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
Learn extensively about crypto, master the material and theories that exist in this forum for your provision to join the crypto. Set up an account with a minimum rating of Jr. Member. Collect as many references bounty campaign, read with detail thread that contains bounty campaign. Understand all the rules submitted from bounty hosts. Meet the qualifications and do not do what the bounty ban.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:20:54 PM
Being a Jr member there a lots of bounty campaign that allow Jr member to participate,
Find a good campaign that you like then choose with campaign you would like to participate. There are facebook campaign, twitter, telegram, translation and also signature campaign.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
to start a bounty campaign, of course the first thing to do is find the right project. after finding the project, you can read the rules of bounty you want to follow. Take a good look at the rules. Then you can start to register, by filling out the registration form that has been provided.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
Social media won't be a bad option to start a bounty camping, we also can go through the forums and post over there to promote bounty.
Activity: 90
May 14, 2018, 10:46:40 PM
First of all, in the forum to reply to the posts you are interested in, to understand the cryptocurrency market knowledge. Upgrade your account. Then find the items you are interested in, fill out their activity forms, and participate in their activities as required.
Activity: 89
May 14, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
Start by creating and using social media accounts. Start posting on the forum within one month. You have to reach the rank of Junior member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 14, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Yes. To start the bounty you will have to frequently participate in this forum. You will gain more knowledge and experience to start bounty work. You regularly update and discuss your rankings. Then you will join the bounty and earn the income for you.
Activity: 61
May 14, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
Well, for starters, you need to study the information on bounty companies and understand how to do it right.  Then read the bounty conditions and perform them.  And the envy of the appropriate pad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

to start the following bounty is certainly not an easy task to look for an ICO project that will ultimately be a successful project, if you think you have friends who may already have experience in choosing an ICO project to follow its bounty you can ask their help to choose a project for You follow, and in this forum you have to learn to read and read, ico project that hold bounty, so you will be able to distinguish which project you should follow.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
first you need to upgrade your account from newbie to junior member than you create an account with posting site than you can start bounty campaigning and as you are doing that you have to be careful in any campiagn you want to do make sure you read the instruction very well doing the bounty some have their rules and regulations. 
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
First of all you shoud learn about cryptocurrency (youtube, this forum), to get the Junior member (for Signature). You can participate in Social media (facebook, twitter). Then choose good projects, read the rules carefully and follow them.
Activity: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
If you're just a newbie i suggest that you rank up you account first to at least junior to start signature campaigns. To rank up you must post or reply to this forum. While posting i recommend that you read about the guidelines too for you to be aware about whats in the industry. If you want to bounty as a newbie. I suggest that you participate in social media campaigns.
Activity: 1
May 13, 2018, 04:53:43 AM

You must chose the ICO project that has a good concept and you think has a potential to succeed. Be careful also with scam. chose a project that accept a junior member account, like me I am still a junior member and also joining the bounty right now.
Iam also new In this forum, i Will to join in bounty campaign but i still confused to choose ICO projects that has a potential to succesed.
How to find all good bounty ??
Thanks you
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
When I first started, I have a friend that is experienced in this forum and he told me a good bounty to join. I'm guess I'm just lucky so all I can say is find a bounty where you can find a lot of higher ranks participating.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
May 13, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

You must chose the ICO project that has a good concept and you think has a potential to succeed. Be careful also with scam. chose a project that accept a junior member account, like me I am still a junior member and also joining the bounty right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 13, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

it is important for you as a beginner to know the ins and outs of signature campaign rules. and rules of this forum. many beginners do not care about the rules. until they are impacted by indecisiveness. So, I suggest to you. learn and always read so you have lots of great insights.
Pages:
Jump to: