Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 23. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
If you are ready for a job in the bounty campaign. The first thing to do is to understand and understand the rules of the campaign. Depending on your abilities, conditions and time, you can choose which forms to join in the appropriate bounty campaign. Then, choose the campaign that interests you or trust to start. Of course, luck is also part of any bounty campaign to achieve higher rewards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

You have already been given links to the section where the themes appear with all the new bounty campaigns. Follow this section and look for new interesting campaigns.
With the current state of affairs on the forum, newcomers can not earn much in subscription campaigns, so get social network accounts to pump them to the number of friends / subscribers and also take part in social media campaigns.
Activity: 420
May 02, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

You can join Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaigns, now if you get 31 activities then you would be a jr member rank, You can now join in signature campaigns, it has more bounty allocation than social media campaigns so do it but make sure that the project you're joining is legit, make your own research about the project if it is legit. Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Best thing to do is rank up to Jr. Member by posting (aim to post worthwhile posts) on here. There are some bounty campaigns that I've come across recently that were accepting newbies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 02, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
First you need more post. With range : newbie, you can't join to 95% bounty campaing(others 5% - you wil get realy low value of coins).
Next go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one bounty campaing. Read regulations, if it suits you, fill form or give comment - how to join you will have in regulations.

Now it has been 15 days since you created this topic. What did you do during this period? Did you join bounties? What have you experienced until now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
There are different types of bounty companies and it all depends on which you want to participate. There is a company signature on the forum, there is a bounty on social networks Twitter and Facebook (it requires accounts in the social networks with a large number of subscribers). There are content creation companies, for this you need a personal blog, which has at least 500 subscribers. Choose what you like Wink
Activity: 152
May 02, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
The first one you do need to have an account at minimum rank is the junior member, you can join the new bounty signature campaign. But if you were a novice perhaps you could join the airdrop bounty or join the blog creation. If you are a beginner you better learn about the forum bitcointalk and try to post.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

there are rules you should know in every bounty campaign. exactly you should look for any bounty program on Bounties board (Altcoins). there are many bounty projects you can learn first so you can understand them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 02, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
First of all you should to be at least Junior Member forum rank, because you can not join any Bounty Campaign if you are a newbie. If you have it, you can view Bounties (Altcoins) thread and choose any campaign to join Social Media or Signature of other bounty
Activity: 136
May 01, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

I suggest reach the 30 post and 30 activity in this forum. So you can joined in signature. But if you not yet reach 30 activity you can still joined in social media... they accept newbie
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 01, 2018, 12:21:08 AM
its easy, you need to have bitcointalk.org account, reasearch for good bounty that have good project and good bounty manager then try to participate. before decide to participate on bounty you need to read and undrstand what the rules that you don't want to break.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
If you are starting with this kind of stuff. Make sure that you have an Idea with Cryptocurrency, knowing the ups and downs of this kind of job and do not be disappointed if anything nagative happens it will be part of Crypto Life then after that, learn how to choose the best Bounty that you'll join and the payment is going to be promising. If you can do that well it's going to be a good start for you.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 11:30:23 PM
to start joining bounty campaign we must have an account with a predetermined rank so it is important we follow every rule bounty and we will get the prize
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 11:27:19 PM
The first thing to start the bounty campaign is learning more about the cryptocurrency, choosing the trusted ICO, and learn how to pick the promising bounty program.
After you have known the ways, you can start by deciding what kind of bounty campaign you will follow (Signature, content creation, social media, telegram, forum, and many more).
Then, you can continue by analyzing the bounty program (it means that you also must analyze the ICO project of the bounty).
Just join and then you must follow the rules and tasks to be fulfilled.
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 10:39:31 PM
If you want to start a bounty hunt, find a good activity first, and be sure to read the rules to avoid rejection.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
April 30, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
Not only being an experienced manager, I think all bounty hunters desperately need a reputable manager. At present there are many fraudulent ICO projects and the reputation of the manager is extremely important at this time.
If there is an ICO project managed by a reputable manager in the bitcointalk forum, I will participate in that bounty campaign even though the bonus is very low.
Activity: 99
April 30, 2018, 10:28:59 PM
First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 10:26:29 PM
i think you need first find a bounty campaign that you are qualified. like in signature campaign, other project are require at least junior member and other.

It depends on what bounty you are willing to participate,you can go for telegram bounty, and after you increase your rank like you are at least a jr member you can also apply for signature, translation campaign, and many more.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
To start bounty campaign, first thing you need to do is to look at your ranked here in the forum. If you're newbie there is only certain bounty campaign you can join, usually social media only. If you're jr. member there's a wide range of variety you can choose from like signature campaign, to be jr. member you need more than 100 activities here in the forum. But of course being high ranked member of the forum you need to gain merits and that is not easy. Hope this help you a lot, thank you.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

firstly,Read carefully project rulles and condition..then you can get your stakes..rulles are different project to project.so read carefully and understand what do you do..
You have to get a facebook account with public views on profile,and repost & post about project with hash tags.
Then you can start  social media campaigns also..
With time you can explore into linkedin and reddit and medium campaigns
When your bitcoin talk account is of junior member rank; then you start participating in signature campaigns
and be patient ...tokens are can't get immediately.
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: