Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 22. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
May 11, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
If you start bounty campaign first open an account on  Bitcointalk, reddit, twitter, facebook, linkedin, steemit and other channels. Then build your strong profiles on
those accounts. Atleast you need junior member rank. Now you can join maximum bounty campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
Basically all the answers to your question are in this thread, you only need to synthesize all of it for your own perusal.
but for starters, you need to read whitepapers get acquainted with the project of your interest. Then apply to the bounty manager, wear their signature and all. Then your good to go.
And before i forget, read carefully the rules and follow it.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
For the first one I think you should upgrade your account, at least become a new junior member after that you can follow the signature campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
Decide in any bounty you want to participate. If the signature of the company, you just simply need an account on the forum with a rank not lower than Jr.Member. If you want to participate in social companies bounty. You need a Twitter and Facebook account with at least 500 subscribers. If you want to write articles you need a blog with at least 300-500 subscribers. For example steemit, golos, medium and so on. All of these requirements are described in the terms and conditions of any bounty company, you need to study this yourself
Activity: 42
May 10, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
You need to be a higher rank member in order to get more stakes in campaign. For that, you need to improve your post quality so that you get merits.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
The first if you want to follow the minimum bounty of the account rank is Junior Member (Jr), seetlah it new you can follow / participate in bounty. but you should be able to choose and sort bounty what you will follow because frankly a lot of bounty in this forum.
Activity: 28
May 05, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
There are different types of participation in bounty campaigns and accordingly the conditions for participation are also different. But the most important thing is to regularly perform tasks.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
The most important thing is to read the rules of bounty. In all the bounty, we must not forget to join the group of telegrams.
If you have questions about bounty?! it is necessary to seek the bounty Manager! And ask questions him they usually always immediately help.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
will for me it will be good if you start a bounty or joining bounty in a friend suggestion. in that way you can be updated to your friend and maybe he knows more about ico than you. Or pick some bounty manager that known here like yaahoo and needmoney they are good bounty manager
Activity: 644
May 04, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
When starting the following bounty campaign to note is the bounty project rules. What is the amount to be in the post within one week, and tread anywhere you could do a post? You must follow the rules in order to get a stake every week. And to look again you should have at least a junior-level member account.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
It easy, just go to bounties section. There are many campaigns that you can join, but you just can participate social media like, facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. Also if you good at writing content you can join article campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
May 03, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
Build your strong profiles on
1. Bitocintalk
2. Reddit
3. steemit
4. linkedin
5. facebook
6. twitter
and some other channels.
Activity: 59
May 03, 2018, 10:21:30 PM
If you are a newbie you should start posting on the forum Bitcoin Discussion, you need to reach the rank of jr. member before you can start bounty campaign. If you are jr. member search a good or a best bounty campaigns who accepted the rank of jr. members in the campaign.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 10:13:07 PM
First thing would be to identify what bounties you qualify for and what work you are willing to do. Do you have a Facebook account with more than 500 friends and a Twitter with as many followers? Then you could do either of those. Most bounties have a telegram portion for joining and contributing.

Once you get to at least junior member, you can join most signature campaigns to earn just for posting on the forums. I would recommend you read the requirement for a campaign you are interested and just jump in.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 10:03:19 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
I see you now have jr member ,, well we started, because I think you now deserve to join the signature .. please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one projects that you think can give you a lot of benefits, then you go to the profile and choose "Forum Profile Information" copy and paste the signature code of the project you selected and press "change profile" and begin to work in accordance with the rules specified
a bounty campaign is an offer made by many startups website and software developers. but in my opinion. if you want to start a price campaign first find a good campaign to participate then start with twitter facebook or telegram campaign and you should also achieve junior member rankings in that time.when you reach the junior rank search for a good bounty do to signature.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
I see you now have jr member ,, well we started, because I think you now deserve to join the signature .. please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one projects that you think can give you a lot of benefits, then you go to the profile and choose "Forum Profile Information" copy and paste the signature code of the project you selected and press "change profile" and begin to work in accordance with the rules specified
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
Start in bounty campaign? Creating a bounty project or participating in bounty program?  I dont have any idea in creating a bounty project. And in participating in bounty campaign, my only advice for now is read more so that you will have more knowledge. Then start finding a good bounty campaign to join and do all the required task they needed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
May 03, 2018, 09:22:30 PM
I see that you are Jr member rank here. So, just try to find out a bounty campaign that allows Jr member rank to participate in their signature campaign. You can find the code suit your rank there and put it on your profile in the signature section. Then, you can join many social media campaign like twitter, facebook, telegram etc. Just read the rule carefully because if you don't play by their rule you won't get any stake (reward). Check your status on their spreadsheet link.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 03, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
The first thing that you must have an account with the rank of junior members as this main requirement to follow the signature campaign. And you start looking for the bounty project campaign then you should read the rules bounty campaign. If it can understand your new registration to a new project, you can start the work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
May 03, 2018, 09:01:32 PM
Before joining bounty campaign you should master and really understand the concept of bitcoin if you finish learning that you can spend your time in bitcoin forum and post some constructive and quality post to have atleast jr. Member which is the minimum rank to join bounty campaign. After being ranked you can now find a good and successful bounty campaign and follow their required task and rules and wait until they reward you.
Pages:
Jump to: