Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 21. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 30, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess, i would suggest that you start trading more of the simpler and more well know coins like etehreum and bitcoin as they tend to be more forgiving if you mess up, as for the trading platform i recommend poloniex as it is more user friendly and easy to use.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
Please refer to hold instead of trade, profit will be very high. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It is the key way for getting succeed so trade now and wait for long time to see the bitcoin price high. Nothing can beat bitcoin so no worries how hard the time is you will have to trust bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price to raise and give you profit. Earning form bitcoin is not tough now but you will have to start from small amount then get into high level investment for future. Get more knowledge and never stop investing and trading in bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 30, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
It follows a trade to study, there's a way we can learn everything. How do we learn from our course in college, we study, we took research  and apply.  So you need to study trade,  watch some YouTube videos or visit a friends whom in keep with trading. It may hard at first because we see a lot of numbers and the line graph which is the price cap of the leading coins. Try to subscribe HitBTC they may know to the other trading sites whi will help you in trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
To start investing in this market you should research and learn seriously about it, try to learn from the internet or people who have experience in the cryptocurrency market. When investing, invest a small amount of capital to draw on business experience. After the trade has stabilized, invest more. Always observe the market to make the most accurate decision.
Activity: 252
January 30, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
Hi.i am newbie.i have little idea about trading.
Hare few ways to start trading.
1.open an account.
2. Do your research
3.Apply your strategy.
4.place a trade.
5.Close your position.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 30, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
thank you

to start trading it is very easy do you know without your realizing you are already trading in everyday life by way of exchange your money with kebutuhakn live it same same you have to do trading, trading bitcoin and money also same.
I think if we really wanted to be a trader maybe we can make a research and know what is trading and what will be its risk and way to a verry huge profit.i believe that the peraon who ia really expert in trading is start with a verry small idea but if we really wanted to learn i think there is no harm in trying.

I agree, other people are thinking that you could easily earn money in Trading, but the truth is it's not, so before you need to start Trading, it would be better to know the whole story on how to become a successful Trader. Prepare yourself to dedicate more time and hard work on Trading to make huge profits in the long run.

exactly this is not as easy as we think for that you can earn money easily but hardwork and being dedicated on what you have to do is the best thing that you may able to do for before you may earn here again this is not easy.
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
Try Bittrex, Bitmex or Binance. If the question is where to trade.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Well i have a lot of learnings and strategy for trading but one thing that i am out is that how to start trading for a good output and to apply what I've learned from reading and other user's opinion.
The thing is that where to trade and how to make it.

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 30, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
Starting trading is not easy because you need to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with your capital but your knowledge is zero because you don't know what to do with your coins and that is why knowledge is very important and your question should be, how to learn trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
You can start trading anytime, you just need patience and to educate yourself more to start trading. i learned first the basics like what is patterns or how to make a confirmation etc.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 30, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
thank you

to start trading it is very easy do you know without your realizing you are already trading in everyday life by way of exchange your money with kebutuhakn live it same same you have to do trading, trading bitcoin and money also same.
I think if we really wanted to be a trader maybe we can make a research and know what is trading and what will be its risk and way to a verry huge profit.i believe that the peraon who ia really expert in trading is start with a verry small idea but if we really wanted to learn i think there is no harm in trying.

I agree, other people are thinking that you could easily earn money in Trading, but the truth is it's not, so before you need to start Trading, it would be better to know the whole story on how to become a successful Trader. Prepare yourself to dedicate more time and hard work on Trading to make huge profits in the long run.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
thank you

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 30, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
thank you

I don't like to encourage newbies to start with bitcoin trading. First they need to acquire bitcoins, they need to choose some good alt and find where to buy it. That leads to registering on more exchange sites, he need to send and receive bitcoins and alts, to make some wallets online or hardware, in this process he need to learn basics, to calculate fees and to see how all this works.
Only after he can start with some higher deposits and to try with more then just bitcoins, everyone can be involved in many different alts and to have some income from all of them. Slowly build your way to the top.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:50:34 AM
thank you

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 30, 2018, 07:08:44 AM
thank you

Traiding must be started from good education. Find useful content that will explain to you how to do this business. This video tells us about the best trading strategies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18
Thank you for sharing an useful video link. I have come across many such kind of video tutorials but just learning from those resources will not help any trader to shine in trading. They are all just launching pad from them we can get the basics on how to start trading but definitely will not help to make good profit from trading.

After learning from such type of videos, we must spend time to practice in trail accounts. That is more important to gain proper knowledge and experience on how to trade profitably.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
thank you

Traiding must be started from good education. Find useful content that will explain to you how to do this business. This video tells us about the best trading strategies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
To start it actually is easy just buy low and sell high, but the difficult thing is to reach consistent profit. And to gain profit consisten you should learn about technical and fundamental analysis and also learn how to manage the risk in trading, and other most important thing learn how to manage your emotion. And for basic trading you have to understand some technical analysis like to know price on bullish and bearish trend and also to know the price on oversold and overbought area.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 28, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
Market is at the bottom. Btc, eth and ripple are underestimated. It us a good moment to start trading now. Fir any newbie
for me maybe its good to trade but the disadvantage on it is when you didn't notice the drop cause its seems the market is not yet stable and always dumping after the price climbing . Maybe need more days to start on trading cause this circumstances is very stressful. But its up to if you want to risk.  But i suggest to risk what amount you can afford to lose dont try a huge amount on this moment to prevent regrets. 
Activity: 19
January 28, 2018, 05:53:45 AM
Market is at the bottom. Btc, eth and ripple are underestimated. It us a good moment to start trading now. Fir any newbie
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
You can start trading by buying and holding some bitcoins. You can also transfer those coins to an exchange and trade on altcoins.
These are the basics to start trading.

That's the strategy when it comes to trade our bitcoin especially altcoin, but for me first we need to do is doing some research on how to start trading, because of that you gain strategy and technics on how to become a traders but we need a capital before we start.
Pages:
Jump to: