Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 20. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
To start trading, first you must learn all the stuffs in the market, do research about the market. And you must also need a lot of experience. You have to gain experience  when to buy and when to sell and trade and which currencies to use. Keep in mind always and be patient as you get experience that dont become greedy and dont take advantage to others to earn profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
If you are new in this field then prefer coins with less value but good potential like XRP or TRON and choose a exchange like Bittrex or Binance so you are prone to less risk.Choose the coin by monitoring its growth on past days and look at the graphs.Keep a regular eye on market and gain skills and knowledge about the market which would help you to get profits. Patience will make you survive in long run so don't overlook it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
If you want to buy a coin you should first search whether there is good news about the Bitcoin is feasible or not for you to buy. without proper knowledge of the trade, you can lose all your amount in few minutes. so start trading first you have to learn the trade. check some videos and topics about trading. youtube has many easy videos about trade.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 06:23:28 AM
thank you
You should regularly follow news about bitcoin. Regular monitoring helps you understand the market situation and market fluctuations. Thus, you can make the investment plan in time, avoid the risk when the market fluctuations
You can start trading anytime but you need to make yourself well prepared before getting into trading. Trading is not that much easy thing and it can result in huge loss as well if you have lack of knowledge. You need to gather lot of knowledge and you need to learn different kind of trading techniques before even getting into trading. This will later on help you in making some better results.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 02:26:22 AM
thank you
You should regularly follow news about bitcoin. Regular monitoring helps you understand the market situation and market fluctuations. Thus, you can make the investment plan in time, avoid the risk when the market fluctuations
Before starting trading, it is very important to understand the nature of asset in which someone is planning to trade. Digital currencies have a volatile nature which makes trading a bit difficult profession. It tests the patience and trust of a person to a level that he cannot even imagine. Unexpected downfalls occurring at unexpected times creates chaos in investors. But if trader has a good knowledge of bitcoin, he would save himself from panic selling out.

Absolutely well said mate. In this case as our topic and to subject creator maybe you are newbie in trading perhaps your planned on starting trading. First you should have take the risk cause i know everyone have experience.  Second you have to buy bitcoin by means of exchanging fiat to currency. And learned from many traders suggestion and recommendation through reading and knowledgable in crypto currency analytical thinking procedure through selecting coins.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
thank you
Before starting trading, it is very important to understand the nature of asset in which someone is planning to trade. Digital currencies have a volatile nature which makes trading a bit difficult profession. It tests the patience and trust of a person to a level that he cannot even imagine. Unexpected downfalls occurring at unexpected times creates chaos in investors. But if trader has a good knowledge of bitcoin, he would save himself from panic selling out.
Activity: 168
February 02, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
You can start trading by buying and holding some bitcoins. You can also transfer those coins to an exchange and trade on altcoins.
These are the basics to start trading.
I believe that now is a very suitable time for you to trade bitcoin, at present the price of bitcoin is extremely low and still tends to decrease with no sign of stopping. This is the time for you to wait for a good price to buy. Currently the price of a bitcoin is only $ 8400 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Keep track of where you can buy bitcoin at the best price. Good luck
Activity: 334
February 02, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
You can start trading anytime, you just need patience and to educate yourself more to start trading. i learned first the basics like what is patterns or how to make a confirmation etc.
Yes educate yourself with what are ifs and buts of this world. This is totally a defend scenario than investing so you need to keep yourself updated with all that informative stuff that can help you to get on the top. Basic knowledge is important thing here. Don’t just waste your time and don’t come directly in trading. Practice with demos and then start trading with little amounts and have a good life ahead.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
February 01, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
thank you
clearly you must first understand What is the meaning of trade and what process should you be trained to point A already have an idea of ​​controlling the exchange itself and exchange rates. This is how you can assess the present situation and make the right investments. But this is only the first Aspect for high-quality trade. You still need to fully study the information about the Project, on the coin that you paid attention to.
Activity: 322
February 01, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
thank you
Indeed now there is a lot of information about bitcoin on TV and social media so yes if you will use your mind and planning for right time of bitcoin investment then sure it is that you will get profit, price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease but you will have to keep patience at first try to collect info then trade and try to start trading with small amount then get to the high slowly when you will become experienced with it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
thank you

You should pick the wallet to be used further. Then you must make some market research and monitor the coins rates. Then you must buy crypto, hold it and trade it.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
February 01, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
thank you
Activity: 378
February 01, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
thank you
Start with a small amount: When you are not familiar with the bitcoin trading mechanism you should start with a small amount. Be proficient, know the basic transaction process of it, you can move to large numbers. However, bitcoin investment implies a lot of risk. Therefore, you should ensure that the money you spend on investment does not affect your finances.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
thank you
There are many companies that invest or have business activities involving bitcoin or blockchain technology. These shares will have their own risk and will be less associated with bitcoin price volatility than direct trades. Connexus Corp is a company that operates bitcoin ATMs that allow customers to convert paper money into bitcoin or Global Arena Holding is a joint-stock company active in the digital blockchain technology. You can buy stock of this company
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 01, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
i think, you should learn technical analyst, price trend, cut loss, charts... and you should invest a litte money in some coins that you care and learn from the real trading Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
February 01, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Well i have a lot of learnings and strategy for trading but one thing that i am out is that how to start trading for a good output and to apply what I've learned from reading and other user's opinion.
The thing is that where to trade and how to make it.

If you ask me, it is the first step and decides the journey also. Options is good for a novice traders and crypto currencies are where to invest in the beginning. Two of my colleagues have made good earnings by doing this but there was a time when they suffered from loss.

In the start, they were impatient but with time developed a little calmness because that is how a trader can make right decision. Patience is the most important factor here.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
February 01, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
thank you
the first step you start trading you just diligently read and understand the concept of trading and trading skills, if you already understand you can go to the second step you have to prepare capital money to start trading. if you are a beginner you do not have to with big capital but minimal capital is the most important you get profit. but you should be assisted by a senior as your mentor so you do not get caught up in trading and lose.
hopefully can be useful for you that simple advice tricks from me Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
thank you

To start trading you must first learn about the coins and what kind of coins is good to trade these days. One must remember that it is not wise to just trade one type of coin since it will be a little bit risky. Also, one must know that the key to be successful in trading is being patient.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
February 01, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
thank you

Traiding must be started from good education. Find useful content that will explain to you how to do this business. This video tells us about the best trading strategies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18
Internet and YouTube can really help you in getting to know what all you need to do in order to start your carrier in the world of trading. The only thing which you need to do is to devote enough of your time in watching different kind of videos related to that of trading on YouTube and other social channels and other than this, reading of articles which can improve your vocabulary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 30, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess, i would suggest that you start trading more of the simpler and more well know coins like etehreum and bitcoin as they tend to be more forgiving if you mess up, as for the trading platform i recommend poloniex as it is more user friendly and easy to use.
Actually the way to start trading is easy. The hard part is keeping your confidence and passion for trading. The hard part is when you are told to analyze, predict, do research for the various currencies you want to make trading tools. That's the hardest part. And to learn all that, you can take advantage of this forum, social media like facebook group, and various blogs, websites, and articles on Google and the Internet. But to start trading from scratch is very young who like this way. You choose a suitable crypto and you want it. You can select all cryptoes, from Bitcoin and Ethereum, to the new Altcoin range. Then you buy or collect the crypto, and sell when the price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: