Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 4. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
May 24, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
to start trading using cryptocoin, the first thing I do is to join the bounty project to get cryptocoin. After getting the capital to learn to invest in altcoin trading. through this way you will become a successful trader.
It is not much wise to invest money directly into trading rather as you have elaborated, veterans suggest earning coins that you can use in trading from signature or bounty campaigns. In order not to waste your hard earned money, you need to join these campaigns in order to earn some coins. In this way, trading is going to be fun for you rather than something really stressful. That’s why I like participating in campaigns.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
Yep, I also believe that before we've started trading we must do basic things such as collecting an information and asking a different question through an expert of this
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
to start trading it is very easy you just need the capital and have the expertise to be able to determine the coin price movements and just do a coin price analysis after that buy and sell the coin you have.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 22, 2018, 01:55:56 AM
Well, before start real trading, you should practice demo trading for some time. It would help you to understand trading. After practicing for some time, you can start real trade with a small amount of money. To learn more about trading, you should watch Youtube videos about trading. There are a plenty of them.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:24:59 AM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

in my opinion to start trading for the first time you have to study the price movements of the coin what causes the coin to move and can analyze to know when the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you must have such expertise first for the first time trading .

The most basic thing you need to know about trading is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high then you will get a profit. And for beginners if you want to trade then the thing you should do first is find the right trading information and start with a small amount to learn
First, the most important thing which you need to do is that you need to study as much as you can and then you need to gather some good information regarding the crypto currencies. after that. You need to get into the market only when the market value of the coin which you want to buy starts dropping down and then wait for the right time before going for selling of your coins.

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 21, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
thank you
You can start trading at this point, you can see that the price of bitocin on the day is showing signs of recovery after falling to 8300 $. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably rise and touch the $ 8800 level before falling next. So in this time you should buy bitcoin and short term trading to be able to preserve the profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 21, 2018, 02:06:14 PM
To start trading you should conduct a own research how to start of it, and seek for the advice from the expert or professional in this business to gain and know that the information
that you will be needed to start this kind of business in this industry.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Maybe we should do basic guidance in every action that we do, to be more prepared and don't fooled or scammed by something wrong
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
thank you
With a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict today, I think that at this point you should trade short term by day. Bitcoin prices have been falling sharply in the past few days and with a bearish market I think that in order to be successful you need to learn a lot and always look for information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
It's very obvious it seems. Just take $ 1000, look for the most suitable exchange to trade, then everyone loses and start working on their mistakes.
I fully support your opinion. I am sure that every successful trader has always made mistakes and learned from their mistakes.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 07:13:48 PM
thank you
I think you should not trade at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully at the time It is very difficult. At the same time, the price of bitcoin is still falling in the long run so you trade at this time will be very big losses if the trade fails.
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
May 19, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
How to start trading is by doing long term investment. I mean you need to understand what trading itself, that's not only about buy and sell  coin on market. But if you just start to trade, the basic strategy is buy then hold. Take good coin as your budget for instance ethereum. Then try to hold it til 3 months at least. Then see and learn what you will get.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
May 19, 2018, 06:58:10 PM
Learn first how to trade but you can buy btc while you are learning and leave it until t jr e price increase again.  By that,  you are investing in a long term investment then learn the other skills on how to trade. 
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
Better to start learning first because starting crypto trading without learning can give loss in trading. There are many contents available on the internet to learn crypto trading better to learn before earn.
Activity: 129
May 19, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
for start trading, u should follow 3 websites one is coinmarketcap.com and bitcoinwisdom.com and tradingview.com all these three websites will teach u fundamental in trading
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
To start trading you should conduct a own research how to start of it, and seek for  the advice from the expert or professional in this business to gain and know that the information that you will be needed to start this kind of business in this industry.
if a person plans to trade in large volumes, then without the accompaniment of a professional here is indispensable. But if a person is an amateur in the world of crypto currency, you can simultaneously work with a small starting capital and simultaneously study the theory.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 19, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
To start trading you should conduct a own research how to start of it, and seek for  the advice from the expert or professional in this business to gain and know that the information that you will be needed to start this kind of business in this industry.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
thank you
if you really want to start trading first you have to learn the trade, but knowledge will not enough with it since our emotion is one of the biggest thing we need to learn of and if we able to control our temper on some bad happenings then maybe we are ready to do trade.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 12:29:18 PM
to start trading using cryptocoin, the first thing I do is to join the bounty project to get cryptocoin. After getting the capital to learn to invest in altcoin trading. through this way you will become a successful trader.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
thank you
The first time you should look at trading in this bitcointalk world is you have to have a special technique to attract buyers, this is because attracting buyers is the first process in trading. So that the goods you trade are sold.
Secondly, you must really calculate how much capital, profit, and loss from trading. If you calculate how much capital, profit, and loss means you can make future planning.
Pages:
Jump to: