Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 8. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
May 03, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

From my point of view best trading strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in bitcoin is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel.
Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in bitcoins, because the average growth of bitcoin prices is strongly be affected by some information. if you are a newbie, it is better to learn about it first. Look the latest information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
if you want to start trading then all you have to do is find the right trading information and learn how to trade securely, start with a small amount to learn so you will not lose too much if you are wrong in making decisions
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
It is best to start trading from the tradingview site. Look at the thoughts of experienced traders there, carefully study the graphics and learn to use special tools.
because in trading it is not easy to need a lot of experience and must have a great sense of patience. because that should be needed in a good trade yes that was the way
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
Perhaps the word learning should be replaced by experience. You cannot learn to trade except how to change one currency to another. You have to gain experience in when to buy,when to sell and which currencies to use. Trade small to start with. You will not earn much if successful but you will not lose a lot if you make wrong choice. Some important points are to be patient as you gain experience and do not be too greedy in trying to gain unrealistic profits.

I would like also to learn about trading. And, after reading your post, I realized that I just do not need to read and learn the concept of it, but definitely I need to have experience from it and  eventually I will learn more from this experience. I really have the urge to start doing the trading, but I have this feeling that I am not ready yet. I am still lack of knowledge.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
Start with cryptoexchange supporting fiat, buy some bitcoins for a good price, then go to altcoin trading. Watch some video, learn some strategies, and take profits. Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
After you feel confident, seek more knowledge about trading, because if you start trading without much theory, then you will feel confused if there is something that happens but not in accordance with what you want.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 03, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
the first way to trade crypto in my opinion is, first we must first look at price movements in the market, and memorize the coins in the market, if you already have capital you can immediately try to trade, and for example you experiencing defeat is a natural thing, for every trader must have experienced it all, my advice looking for and buy altcoin that has good potential and has a high volume.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 03, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
thank you

If you want to get a lot of knowledge skills in trading like the child starting to learn how to walk need the guide from the parents, become great trader's your guide is herein the forum and search in tne google give time and focus to learn the the whole movement of bitcoin including altcoins.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 06:00:07 AM
To become a trader, you have to read a lot of knowledge and market research. Read about bitcoin, crytocurrency, etc. You should watch videos on youtube ... It will also help you a lot in gaining knowledge and experience to become a home. Invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Whenever you are to going to take the test for MBBS or any other engineering universities, there are assessment tests and for the passing those assessment tests you have to ready yourself about what are you going to study. These assessment tests are just for the sake that how much you know about that particular domain. Likewise, bitcoins and trading is a domain and you have to prepare for the test for better results.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
thank you
In order to learn how to trade, you need to know the material part of cryptocurrencies. Then I advise you not to listen to the views of the forum and study the projects for investments on their own.
Learning about trading is really hard because you actually need to know about so many things , not only how to trade.
You need to learn about the whole cryptocurrencies world , about the basis of Bitcoin and the top coins to choose your main currency first.
The best way to get the best learning about trading is from the succeed trader than looking for it on the internet or any kind of books.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 06:44:21 PM
First, you need to know about Bitcoin.Then know about the coins.You have to know how to choose good coins.Then know about different exchange.Follow the post of many people in the forum. Always research the coins. Hope you will get good results.

Absolutely, when you want to learn anything, you must have a significant knowledge about it foremost. You are a newbie, as I know you’re going to meet lots of challenges also difficulties which makes you easily give up. Hence, besides knowledge, you have to do trading with patience because patience can maintain the period of learning time for you. Next, trying to build experience and skill are both quite important which can help you reap a huge fruits with trading in crypto market. Most importantly, you have to accept the loss and face the risks and find the best way to solve the risk. Best wish for you guy!
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
thank you
I believe you can trade anytime, right this moment is very reasonable ,. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly increasing and this is the basis for you to trade altcoin. It can be seen that the market is beginning to uptrend in the short term so you need to trade now to be able to collect profits in the quickest and safest way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
Trading seems easy if you look at it but if you try it you will wonder how people master this profession because it's not easy and will never be easy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 02, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
How to start trading? First , you have to make sure that you have enough funds to start your investments in the altcoins that you had choose to start your trading experience with. Don't hesitate yourself to make any move that can cause a loss in your funds because loss is a part of life as a trader, if you loss , it's okay then it will be a good lesson in your life to motivate yourself to become successful in trading of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 02, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
before starting for trading you must understand about trading and can read the market well, find information about good and profitable trading because in trading it takes courage and accuracy in taking decision to buy or sell, what you need to know is buy at low price and sell at a high price
Activity: 329
May 02, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
thank you

you can start trading in the way you must have capital first, when you already have capital then use that capital to buy bitcoin so you can use it for bitcoin trading capital and altcoin, do just buy and sell it, buy cheap when selling expensive.
Activity: 336
May 02, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
You should watch some videos with expert step-by-step guides if you want to make the reasonable and well-informed choice what to trade. Before you start, you should weigh all pros and cons and take into account the possible risks
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Before you start trading you should learn how to trade. There are a lot of videos on the Internet which you can watch so that you have a clear picture of how to trade to minimize the risks of losing money
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
First, you need to know about Bitcoin.Then know about the coins.You have to know how to choose good coins.Then know about different exchange.Follow the post of many people in the forum. Always research the coins. Hope you will get good results.

Well i really agree with you, before to start in trading, all the newbie should know bitcoin and all altcoins really well, and people should know that the market is unpredictable, and off course before newbie should trade, all the newbie should always start with a small amount.
There are so many things which you must know before even getting into the world of the trading and that if you will jump into trading without knowing anything about those things, then you will only lose your money and nothing else. So, you need to be very much careful at time of trading and that you need to prepare yourself for every kind of situation so that you may never end up losing your money.

Activity: 216
May 01, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
It is best to start trading from the tradingview site. Look at the thoughts of experienced traders there, carefully study the graphics and learn to use special tools.
Pages:
Jump to: