Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 9. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
as a beginner if you want to trade then you have to learn and read about trading, look for a lot of information and observe the movement of coins you will buy, whether it will be profitable or not, control your emotions do not be easy to be affected, start with a small amount first to learn
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 30, 2018, 06:52:32 AM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
Before starting trading, you should know first the basic. Like how to use exchange or how to buy and sell in particular exchange. You should also know how to read charts or candles, that is the main requirements on doing trading, you will not just buy and buy because you will lose your funds when you just buy and buy without knowledge.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 05:30:21 AM
to start trading maybe you should know the basics of trading, when to buy and sell, find as much information about trading and try with small amounts to learn first, it takes good knowledge and expertise to become a good trader
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
In order for you to start trading, to you must need to have these 2; cryptocurrency wallet (one wallet can do but 2 is also okay),  and a cryptocurrency exchange where you can trade on. Cryptocurrency wallet is where to you store your coins,just like an ordinary wallet but digital. As a beginner, you should start trading on coins that are prominent currently like bitcoin and ethereum. I highly suggest to choose Coinbase because here is the simplest place to buy and sell coins.

I agree, but if a person don't have enough funds to invest any altcoins, try to join bounty campaign and look for those bounty where nearly end so that you can receive your token earlier.  After that look for the exchanges where is the token had a market and then if you don't have an idea how to trade. Try to look some sample videos on youtube, just search it what kind of exchanges it is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
April 30, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
In order for you to start trading, to you must need to have these 2; cryptocurrency wallet (one wallet can do but 2 is also okay),  and a cryptocurrency exchange where you can trade on. Cryptocurrency wallet is where to you store your coins,just like an ordinary wallet but digital. As a beginner, you should start trading on coins that are prominent currently like bitcoin and ethereum. I highly suggest to choose Coinbase because here is the simplest place to buy and sell coins.
April 30, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
You need to equip yourself with knowledge on how to make your funds safe first. The most common problems in crypto is hacking so you need to tighten your account in exchanges with 2fa and also avoiding emails that will deceive you like phishing. Don't jump too quickly on trading because you'll get burned easily.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 30, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
For your start u must buy cryptocoin , u can do it on localbitcoins.net, and after registred on trade platform (Poloniex,Binance,...) and transfer your coin there. Good luck
This is not the only way to invest. You can work hard to get rewards then you convert into BTC or ETH so you can trade on your favorite coins.
Starting trading needs focus and overall focus on learning about the trends, processes and many more about the market because trading is something we need to enrich ourselves with the knowledge of it and thus we would be able to look into all of the processes happen in trading. While trading the section of coin is very important, coin should be popular one so that people demand for your coin any time.
All starts with basics , try to learn the simplest terms and strategy that you may adapt in any situations.
Patience you'll gonna need this in all trading this is the common word that you will always hear but to few knows what patience actually is. Always read and explore with it and don't use big amounts as you were starting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 02:40:58 AM
For your start u must buy cryptocoin , u can do it on localbitcoins.net, and after registred on trade platform (Poloniex,Binance,...) and transfer your coin there. Good luck
This is not the only way to invest. You can work hard to get rewards then you convert into BTC or ETH so you can trade on your favorite coins.
Starting trading needs focus and overall focus on learning about the trends, processes and many more about the market because trading is something we need to enrich ourselves with the knowledge of it and thus we would be able to look into all of the processes happen in trading. While trading the section of coin is very important, coin should be popular one so that people demand for your coin any time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
thank you
You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices in the past few days have been rising steadily and this is a great time to start trading. Market capitalization is rising and surpassing $ 400 billion, a precondition for showing that capital is being poured into the marketplace and that you can be completely reassured when trading.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
thank you
You can see that after the price of bitcoin has rebounded and has risen sharply in the past few days, the current time is showing signs of moving back and forth. Points are appropriate so you can trade altcoin. In the past days there are many altcoin pump prices so check out any coin that has not pump to start a commercial plan.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
if you do not know anything about altcoin then I suggest to buy ADA, hold it until the end of the year, I am sure it will make you a profit, then learn self-taught and brave start trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 11:14:52 PM
First, you need to know about Bitcoin.Then know about the coins.You have to know how to choose good coins.Then know about different exchange.Follow the post of many people in the forum. Always research the coins. Hope you will get good results.

Well i really agree with you, before to start in trading, all the newbie should know bitcoin and all altcoins really well, and people should know that the market is unpredictable, and off course before newbie should trade, all the newbie should always start with a small amount.
Before we start trading we must know first the best way to make profit. Trading is amazing and it is really profitable but we can also lose a huge amount of profit on it if we don't know how to trade well. I believe that the best way to start trading is to know the basic trading or maybe try to trade in a verry short or small amount of capital.
April 28, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
First, you need to know about Bitcoin.Then know about the coins.You have to know how to choose good coins.Then know about different exchange.Follow the post of many people in the forum. Always research the coins. Hope you will get good results.

Well i really agree with you, before to start in trading, all the newbie should know bitcoin and all altcoins really well, and people should know that the market is unpredictable, and off course before newbie should trade, all the newbie should always start with a small amount.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 28, 2018, 09:51:44 PM
thank you
I think you should take the time to learn before investing. Some people have a lot of capital but they have no knowledge => have failed in investing heavily.
There are so many cases, so I recommend finding a quality teacher to teach you how to trade. After that course, you will become smarter in this field and easily earn more profit from it.
April 28, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
thank you
I believe that you can trade at this time, can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly increasing and according to my analysis, in the D1 timepiece bitcoin prices began to break and will probably continue to rise sharply and touch $ 11000 in the coming days. So now you have to plan your own business.
Activity: 81
April 28, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
thank you
First thing uou need to do is to invest some bitcoins and observe at first.
and also you need to learn how to read white paper for you to know what coin has a potential to grow!
And be aware on scam
Activity: 305
April 28, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
Educate yourself first and learn what is trading all about,  read some articles about trading and learn here in the forum.  After those steps you can proceed with your trading, invest a very small amout and invest again after doing a good job.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
The most adequate tool to trade the crypt is currency pairs. To start trading, for example, with a pair of USD / BTC, you need to go to the exchange, put a deposit on the account, enter into a deal cheaper, get out more expensively (or vice versa).
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
thank you

What you need to do as a beginner is to explore things that would help you grow and gain knowledge in this field. Try reading topics in forums here that would give you knowledge about trading. Also, you may want to watch videos explaining the basics of trading. You should be eager to learn.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
It is easy to start trading, just register on the exchange, top up your account and click the buy or sell button.
Pages:
Jump to: