Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading ? - page 7. (Read 2982 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Trading is not east to handle. First learn the trading information. Trading with cryptocurrency can be enormously profitable if you learn how to do it wisely.The important thing is to find a secure platform where you can store and exchange at right time.You can not look forward to trade in all altcoins as some may be not profitable for the moment. There are currently only two renowned cryptocurrencies the bitcoin and ether with which you can trade successfuy. Trading give more information for the future business improve and future sucess.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
Buy some Bitcoins with fiat . Transfer to exchange and then trade
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
Crypto trading takes so much risk specially for beginner for this kind of job, because you have to venture capital to be able to make trading. That's why you really need to do a lot of research on cryptocurrencies and trading techniques. There is a misleading concept in people that you all must start with bigger amounts so that a better profit can be earned from this amount. I think people need to understand that the capital do nest matter when it comes to a start of trading carrier
Activity: 224
May 07, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess. Internet and YouTube can really help you in getting to know what all you need to do in order to start your carrier in the world of trading
Activity: 311
May 07, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Starting trading is not easy because you need to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with your capital but your knowledge is zero. It follows a trade to study, there's a way we can learn everything. How do we learn from our course in college, we study, we took research and apply
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
Some people think that it is easy to start but i m not like this. As for me it was difficult as I wanted to know everything about the crypto and trading. Now I can trade more or less successfully thanks to my knowledge
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
The first thing you will do is to watch tutorial video in youtube after learning and getting some idea on how to navigate then create an account which do you prefer I suggest try binance, bittrex,or poleniex this trading site are very easy to used then you should load a fund on which crypto currencies do you prefer or have then start experiencing it because by that you gain more knowledge it takes time to learn more but it's worth it because you can eliminate your mistakes in the long run.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
Before you start trading, I would suggest you to study if how to trade. There are many tutorials in youtube and many informative  forums. It would be better if you will open an account  now so that you will know how trading works.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 04:37:46 AM
Before you start trading you should learn how to trade. There are a lot of videos on the Internet which you can watch so that you have a clear picture of how to trade to minimize the risks of losing money
Learning all the necessary things which can help you at time of trading is the most important and the most necessary thing to do before even going for buying of any kind of crypto coins. If you don’t know what to do after buying the coins, then there is no point of buying the coins as this will hardly help you in getting anything profitable and that there will be a chance of loss of money as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
It's very hard to trade, We can win most of the time but there's a lose of money but on trading we must control the risk factor of being a loser. Just like me i'm a crypto holder and a long term trader not a short term. Trading is risky and you should know about that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 03, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
In order to start TRADING successfully in the crypto market, you first need to learn all the material, then invest the amount that you do not mind losing and you can learn how to trade on their own.
The best way you learn your trading is from the succeed trader because you actually can't do it yourself.
This market is the most fluctuation and the most unpredictable in this world and if you don't have supports from people who are good at it. You gonna fails soon.
As what some expert says we must really start trading in a verry basic way. Maybe if we wanted to learn about trading we need to study hard or keep on searching what will be the best strategy on some trader, I think the verry best thing to do is to find out things to be considered as a trader. We need to study basic and ask an expert of the trading feild for us to have few knowledge about trading before we start to trade.
Activity: 289
May 03, 2018, 07:28:55 PM
In order to start TRADING successfully in the crypto market, you first need to learn all the material, then invest the amount that you do not mind losing and you can learn how to trade on their own.
The best way you learn your trading is from the succeed trader because you actually can't do it yourself.
This market is the most fluctuation and the most unpredictable in this world and if you don't have supports from people who are good at it. You gonna fails soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
thank you
You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery very strong, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly increasing and so altcoin. The market is very supportive and I think you should be able to trade at this point in time to make a profit. You need to have a specific plan to control the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
thank you

in my opinion to start trading for the first time you have to study the price movements of the coin what causes the coin to move and can analyze to know when the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you must have such expertise first for the first time trading .
Activity: 31
May 03, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
You need to understand & knowing some coin & its good to hold a knowing coin then trading but if you want to trade then firstly know that its a risk.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 03, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
The best method to gain knowledge about any activity is directly practice. The same in trading
Simple but precise, dealing with trading really needs experience, you can master things like this when you do prepare yourself, aside from those manuals and those website that you can use to achieved knowledge its also a best practice to try it directly inside exchange using small investment, try to play and see if your interest will allow you to keep dealing with exchange and how far you can take the risk.
Activity: 131
May 03, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
If you have a strong determination to earn,  and willing to be lose anytime ( if using margin). Try crypto trading. There is no lose. All you have to do is buy an altcoin and hold it for several months. You should see profits in the next few days. Crypto is far better than stocks and forex.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 03, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
thank you

before you go to crypto exchanging you should know about crypto now you need to examine first at google atleast you have a thought. In the crypto showcase rapidly the stream value contrast with stocks. so exchanging resembles a business that you need to plan and recognize what you're going to do
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
The best method to gain knowledge about any activity is directly practice. The same in trading
Pages:
Jump to: