Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 11. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 23, 2017, 10:48:02 AM
I am also new. But i know that if you want to start trading. So first go to a trading site and register here. Then try to know their coin market system. Then some days observe their system. Then start trading.
Trust me! You don't want to do all that by yourself. It is a longer process, you may end up failing so many times and having to learn from your failure. If you really want to trade, go through this thread and see some links of resources some people must have dropped and use it to learn.

There are so many of it and it can help you get started quickly with good strategies and little risk of losing your cash at all. Well, just and advise and you can decide to take it or leave it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 08:50:23 AM
first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley
other than that if there is a special trick to start trading for beginners, what are the factors triggering the ups and downs of prices? when is the best time to buy or sell? and is there a coin that can be used as a reference up and down the price? thanks . Grin
Well we have all different preferences that we use to gather informations and how we think critically in a particular altcoins. to summarize what i do is to inspect first the coin almost all of its current market and have an analysis before getting in to the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 23, 2017, 08:44:55 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
To make it easier to learn trading, better watch tutorial video about trading.
and try to practice it with little capital.
You are right the most easy way to learning about trading is watch tutorial video usually on YouTube website, on there we can get more information about analysis technical to read the candle chart, the time exit and entry the market include the coments from another users but i don't recommend to practice on real account even with little capital, that is still high risk losing money. Will being better practice trading on demo account.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 08:06:41 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
I agree with your opinion to more easily understand how to trade bitcoin can be by studying from video tutorial. here I suggest to see the following video  for more details you can look for other references.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ajmCPwR0k0
Activity: 322
September 23, 2017, 07:57:21 AM
first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley
other than that if there is a special trick to start trading for beginners, what are the factors triggering the ups and downs of prices? when is the best time to buy or sell? and is there a coin that can be used as a reference up and down the price? thanks . Grin
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 23, 2017, 07:35:19 AM
I believe that experience is the best teacher ever. It's so boring just listen, watch videos, read something and avoid any practice. I think that it's better to take even low amount of money and start trading
That's the right go. With trading people suggest experience to be the must, but the same can help us sustain the trading process for a longer time period. In my view invest I to coins having low value and wait for a short, surely it grows. From that know what's all about trading and further move towards high value assets.
Activity: 406
September 23, 2017, 07:15:28 AM
hi everyone,

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 23, 2017, 06:15:48 AM
hi everyone,

Good decision mate! There are absolutely a lot of resources online to make use of to get you started as soon as possible. I have known so many people who made use of just youtube resources to start trading effectively and I would want you to consider that. It is easy searching through youtube anyway and you can quickly get the best resources within seconds of searching for them. Study them well and you can start practicing sooner than you may expect.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2017, 11:56:01 PM
I believe that experience is the best teacher ever. It's so boring just listen, watch videos, read something and avoid any practice. I think that it's better to take even low amount of money and start trading
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 11:29:15 PM
Firts of all you learned how to analys graph, and learned dumping and pumping, and buy low sell high for basic procedure, and research about the coin when you buy.
calculating through graph do not work here,it not stock market,it all depend on whales that manipulate the price and miner company usually.but if you can relate the price using trading volume if you know how to read volume .but you can actually check using ico price as well you are going to invest token rather than altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 11:09:30 PM
Firts of all you learned how to analys graph, and learned dumping and pumping, and buy low sell high for basic procedure, and research about the coin when you buy.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
September 22, 2017, 05:47:10 PM
Guys few questions.

1.  Is it basically impossible to trade coins if you don't have an account at an exchange?  Thus using a site like shapeshift or changelly wouldn't work at all?

2.  Is bittrex pretty much the best site to start trading?  What is the 2nd, 3rd best site to do trading?

3.  Does bittrex have the lowest fees when trading which is why people say its good?  Or because its very easy to use etc?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 22, 2017, 01:06:13 PM
Already, you got your answer. Even then, if you want to become a professional trader. So you have to learn a lot and also you have to trade practically. Because practical learning is always ideal from other learning systems. The first time you have to invest a small amount. Becuase you are a newbie and you are going to learn to trade.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2017, 01:01:13 PM
hi everyone,

First you collected some btc and follow trading exchange. you find some coin that regularly increase or decrease and see her today and week price chart and order book. then you find how rate you can buy with low rate buy it and wait for high rate. this way you start trade for buildup knowledge. have a lot of blog site that regularly discuss about alt coin. you follow this site for learning.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 22, 2017, 11:52:51 AM
Yeah you are correct that knowledge is important before start trading. When I start trading, I have many knowledges because I studied all the information in trading. I start with small amount of money and I gained many money.

Obviously knowledge is the most important thing before we do something that we don't know, because if you are just going to enter the Trading world without any knowledge, then it is like you are throwing away your money. There is a lot of what to do and what you mustn't do in Trading, for example, when you bought a token, then you are hoping that you could make a huge profit out of it after 3 months, but it PUMP a few days ago after you bought, but you didn't know because what you are thinking is you need to hold it for the long time for you to be able to make huge profits out of it.

But the truth is you don't need to hold it that long, all you have to do is to monitor always the prices of the tokens that you are holding, for you to be able to earn big profits like what we are all expecting.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
hi everyone,

First, you need to understand what is the trading of crytocurrency? There are many free courses which you can search on google.You can use google for the start-up tutorial.Try to increase your fiat first. Good luck men.

btw I think the best to learn trading is make fake trading with some exchange to see how the crypto currency world.
agree with you also what for the big profit for the beginners that don't have any experience on trading then he might loss it so for it that not so sad to loss it then it may small profit to start.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 22, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
hi everyone,

I think you should read trading analysis first so you will know. it's hard because trading does not know about trading. If you want to try trading you must first learn it before you live trading. many in google about trading can help you. read more collect yhe knowledge before earn the money.
learning is important in trading. because then we can do the analysis properly. next is to continue trading until we get a useful experience. because for me one of the things that can give us knowledge and skill is experience in trading. more often we make trades then we will be able to get a chance to earn more money. this is what I have learned up to now, I have never regretted what I have done because I believe that this experience can lead me to success.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 22, 2017, 11:31:32 AM
when you want to learn anything then you have to search about its background topics that can help you alot. moreover you should know it take risk, you have to wait to get profit from it as well as you can observe other experience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 22, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
hi everyone,

You need to have capital and investment to start to trade. I think it is better if you start big amount of money in trading because you can earn more money by starting big amount of money.

Oh No! Sorry to say, I think you need some little schooling on trading yourself. Someone wants to start trading and you are telling him to start with big amount of money? You gotta be shitting me! Grin Do you want to ruin his life and career? Trading is not a child's play and the first thing you should be telling him is to find resources online to learn few strategies from and then try his hands on little amount to test the skills he has learnt and if he is confident enough, he then start with a big amount. Please don't advise people if you don't have a clue cause you may end up leading them to the ditch.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2017, 11:01:22 AM
I think keen observation and the past trading pattern and history is the key to Profitable trading
Pages:
Jump to: