Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 13. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 01:34:25 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

first you register first into the exchange market that you can trust (www.bittrex.com), after that learn first how the price increase occurs how the price decline occurs, after that do a little deposit and buy coin whose price is still cheap after that wait price up and sell, do repeatedly from buying and selling at expensive prices, if you are stuck in the expensive price and the price of landslide then you have to wait until the price back up.
If there is a trading simulation in Bittrex market I think it will make it easier for a beginner to learn to trade.
For your first time trading do not put all your money there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 01:25:23 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

first you register first into the exchange market that you can trust (www.bittrex.com), after that learn first how the price increase occurs how the price decline occurs, after that do a little deposit and buy coin whose price is still cheap after that wait price up and sell, do repeatedly from buying and selling at expensive prices, if you are stuck in the expensive price and the price of landslide then you have to wait until the price back up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 12:48:24 AM
hi everyone,

I tell you follow all exchanger and find her similitude about a coin. other have many site that discussion about trade. now you start trade with some satoshi and create experience. I think experience is best for trade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 02:51:03 PM
hi everyone,

There are a lot of great youtube videos, that's where I would start.
Very well said! I think the best thing before staring trading is that you want to decide the option where you want to trade. Once you decide this thing, after than you need to learn a good amount of knowledge about that and especially about the tricks which will help you in trading. You need to seek help from the ones who are already into this field as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 02:30:45 PM
you must have confidence in starting the trading and if we are sure will win we will surely win full of speculation in starting the trading
Activity: 77
CoinAdNet
September 19, 2017, 02:28:57 PM
hi everyone,

There are a lot of youtube videos. They can guide you on how to trade crypto currency, and whats important to know. It is also very important, that you choose a good and trustful exchange service! I personally use Poloniex, and Bitrex. But there are many more. Just before investing in one, make a search on this forum, to see if users had any issues with it. Wish you the best, and that you make some good trades!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 01:57:49 PM
Before entering the market you better equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the trend of movement and be considered, trading always risky  because it can be a profit for traders or total losses. You can start trading with low amounts and then try various strategies supported by your research

Gaining the knowledge about bitcoin is the best one.So you can do trade only if you are familiar with the trading. Basic principles of trading is You must brought the bitcoin or altcoin only if the price of particular coin is at the bottom. Unless, you  brought with low value. You won't get huge profit.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 19, 2017, 01:01:34 PM
hi everyone,

Trading means buy low price and sell high but Always remember first decide to value of coin.So you can read first in altcoin announcedment.Then try to Know different exchanger where you find many coin and reasearch coin .Then invest some money for this coin.
Well you got the definition right but knowing the definition of trading won't actually make him start earning by trading. Their is still a whole lot of things needed to be learned in order for someone to earn money. Without knowing it you won't actually know when (or at least predict it) the price will go up or down. Knowing what Altcoin to trade is just the first step what you need to concentrate on is analyzing its chart to know if it is profitable or not to trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 12:50:42 PM
hi everyone,

before plunging into the trade I suggest you should first find a lot of information about trading and do some research on trading. moreover information about bitcoin and altcoin.
bs9
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 08:40:47 AM
hi everyone,

Trading means buy low price and sell high but Always remember first decide to value of coin.So you can read first in altcoin announcedment.Then try to Know different exchanger where you find many coin and reasearch coin .Then invest some money for this coin.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 07:20:06 AM
Before entering the market you better equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the trend of movement and be considered, trading always risky  because it can be a profit for traders or total losses. You can start trading with low amounts and then try various strategies supported by your research
Activity: 93
September 19, 2017, 05:20:50 AM
hi everyone,

just google it and you probably can find and learn how to trade, google know all the answer. If you want to know more or want to become and expert you can find youself a mentor maybe Smiley, but on this one i think only time can answer it. In trading you need big patient to profit
Activity: 546
September 19, 2017, 05:08:26 AM
I am also new. But i know that if you want to start trading. So first go to a trading site and register here. Then try to know their coin market system. Then some days observe their system. Then start trading.
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
September 19, 2017, 05:04:59 AM
This eBook and group helped me a fucking lot. Up at least 870% so far, I was like you, they were the 3rd group I found, now it's the only group I am in. This is the link to their ebook, it is only meant for members haha, but enjoy. It is a great start: https://cryptowhale.co/make-money-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Activity: 134
September 19, 2017, 04:20:45 AM
When I started to trade, I don't have initial investment but I have many knowledges about trading. I use my knowledge to make money many money and I can say that I am now on my way to become rich.

You got it best,
knowledge is the best one.

I dint really know how to read chart but I learnt it
jump for trading and I enjoy it
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 19, 2017, 01:20:57 AM
When I started to trade, I don't have initial investment but I have many knowledges about trading. I use my knowledge to make money many money and I can say that I am now on my way to become rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
September 19, 2017, 12:26:52 AM
To start trading you must have time. Time to learn how trading works, time to analyze the chart. Second is money. You must have money to invest,, dont invest money that you dont want to lose. Third is learn to control emontion (fear and greedy). Most of traders are losing profit because of they dont have discipline, they are so greedy when it comes to selling and they have fear when it comes to buying. You must have quick decision making.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
September 19, 2017, 12:05:12 AM
hi everyone,

I think HitBTC is offering demo crypto trading for beginners. Personally though I don't think it is very necessary for newbies to use demo. Crypto trading is pretty plain and simple. All you just have to do it buy some ETH or BTC to start and then open a trading account. Bittrex for example. And then make orders from the list of coins provided. Only after your ETH or BTC is moved to it from your wallet.
Hitbtc provides an easy trading example for beginners, beginners can learn and explore the science of trading there. I strongly approve your statement if the beginner must have BTC or ETH coin capital but with the amount that is not too large so it can be used for learning start trading and the risk is also very small.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 18, 2017, 10:22:19 PM
hi everyone,

I think HitBTC is offering demo crypto trading for beginners. Personally though I don't think it is very necessary for newbies to use demo. Crypto trading is pretty plain and simple. All you just have to do it buy some ETH or BTC to start and then open a trading account. Bittrex for example. And then make orders from the list of coins provided. Only after your ETH or BTC is moved to it from your wallet.
Activity: 134
September 18, 2017, 09:54:48 PM
I was starting trading by learning chart,
and just do it Smiley

Trading has many many surprised Smiley
Be ready
Pages:
Jump to: