Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 16. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
September 17, 2017, 09:40:34 PM
Start small and build your way up. Buy some low cap coins and trade them while keeping an eye on the graph and trying to make some profits. Don't worry if you make mostakes you are learning. You must tet more and more to get experience because expierence is the only way to get better at something. It's tough but keep trying and good luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 17, 2017, 09:14:25 PM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Hi to be honest im starting and new here so i dont know all about trading but i hope by reading in this forum i get more knowledge about trading becuase i want to get a high profit here like others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
September 17, 2017, 08:52:35 PM
I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
It's not only a matter buy low sell high. Learn to understand how the market goes.
Which one do you prefer to, short-term or long-term trader.
Which trading styles matches you the best, scalping, day trading, swing etc.
And last but not least, learn how to read the chart through some research, such as Fundamental analysts or Technical analysis.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
September 17, 2017, 08:41:50 PM
before you take a risk just read about some articles on google and make some research if it is scam or not, read the reviews of the company that you are going to invest and check the background if it is legit, and after you read about that start with the very simple step buy low sell high i hope that i help you.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 06:47:29 PM
Start trading by simply depositing money on an account you create on a trading website.

Trading doesn't need to be agressively having a hard cash investments to be converted with bitcoin anf traded with altcoins. But there are many ways to earn tokens to be traded lioe when you are joining bounty campaigns and you will learn how to do it eventually.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 17, 2017, 06:36:25 PM
Start trading by simply depositing money on an account you create on a trading website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 12:52:13 PM
hi everyone,

Actually I wanted to ask that question here also. I'm also new in trading just started yesterday. A friend introduce it to me and teach me how to trade. First thing is you must study the movement of every coin or the coin you want to trade does it dump or pump? Of course you must but it when it dump and sell it on a higher price to have profit.

I think we can also learn some tricks and good advises on what coin to trade to here at bitcointalk thread named "TRADING".
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 17, 2017, 12:46:43 PM
hi everyone,

hard to tell here. but I just wanted to let you know. you should look for references to read before experimenting to trade.
you should study the market patterns and graphs in the table. it takes a lot of time. so you should start from reading and understanding.
many references to teaching about the trade.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 17, 2017, 12:43:26 PM
to start trading, first you must have your capital to start with. set buy order in lowest value. and sell it to high value
just do the buy low sell high method. study the flow of market in your chosen altcoin to fully understand it when you start doing it. you can earn profit if you get it,  but if not, you can also lose your profit in just one click.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
September 17, 2017, 12:17:02 PM
The main thing that one should consider before getting involved in trading activity is that it always involves risk as it can either be a profit for the trader or a complete loss.Before starting to do any kind of trade activities one should learn about the trend of the market situation on how the trend is running its statistics so that they don't end up in loss the knowledge about these trading can be gained by reading about it through online or various other source.I came to know that there are several course offered which are related to bitcoin which can help improve the knowledge about bitcoins and trading which are helpful to do things on the right way.As everyone knows profit is not something which can be gained in a fraction of seconds it is gained through experience and it takes time as we learn from our mistakes so one should always have enough patience to do it.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
September 17, 2017, 11:41:07 AM
hi everyone,

Just read all of those reply here in your post below.You can found a lot of good ways for starting trading.Here all of people are very helpful and c-operative.my suggestion would be, Try to learn first trade,then join in the trading world.Its huge potential way for a secure life.best wishes for you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 17, 2017, 11:59:26 AM
Actually there is nothing different from foreign exchange trading, only for now there is still no regulation for crypto currency trading. if you understand how to trade foreign currency or better known as forex then you can apply the same strategy.
Yes.Trading of bitcoin is like the exchange. Trading is very simple for the person doing Money Exchange and all.If you know the principal of trading means, it is very easy to do trading.If the price of bitcoin is reduced means, you should brought lot of bitcoin in trading. It's the best option for your future.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
September 17, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
The first thing that you need to do is to observe what is happening in the market, keep an eye every hour or even every minute and you will learn how the market cycle works daily.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2017, 11:14:18 AM
To start trading we must first understand what coins are most often experiencing price correction and what triggers the price correction, then we should observe the support and resistance of a coin against the price movement, whether it breaks or breaks out.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
first step is to go to the trading sub forum
Activity: 686
September 17, 2017, 10:54:24 AM
Study the basics of Trading in General. In this way you will have an idea on how does the industry work. There are a lot of articles or online books that are available in the internet. Trading isn't that easy to be honest. It needs a lot of effort and time, to be successful in this type of business. Also, You need to have capital before engaging in trading.

In dealing with cryptos, You must also study the coins you want to engage with. Since there are a good coin, bad coin and a neutral coin. A proper knowledge in crypto trading could help you avoid loses.

There are also strategies that were posted in this forum in which you could use if you are fully decided to do trading

I absolutely agree with you, we don't just start trading, you have to make a conscious effort to learn everything about it and possibly trade with demo accounts for months before you embark on trading with your own fiat or cryptocurrency. I see no difference in trading Forex and cryptocurrencies, it's just that the latter has become easier to start with more volatile pips.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 17, 2017, 10:49:50 AM
To start trading you need to have some starting money. And that starting money is depends on you. If you want to profit a lot you need to have a lot. And you need to start studying the concept of trading. Long term trading, short term and many more. Study also the markets movement. The bull market and etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 10:44:55 AM
Study the basics of Trading in General. In this way you will have an idea on how does the industry work. There are a lot of articles or online books that are available in the internet. Trading isn't that easy to be honest. It needs a lot of effort and time, to be successful in this type of business. Also, You need to have capital before engaging in trading.

In dealing with cryptos, You must also study the coins you want to engage with. Since there are a good coin, bad coin and a neutral coin. A proper knowledge in crypto trading could help you avoid loses.

There are also strategies that were posted in this forum in which you could use if you are fully decided to do trading
Activity: 742
September 17, 2017, 10:37:38 AM
Actually there is nothing different from foreign exchange trading, only for now there is still no regulation for crypto currency trading. if you understand how to trade foreign currency or better known as forex then you can apply the same strategy.
trading crypto currency is the same as forex trading, but it has different advantages, trading in forex is less competeble, I myself am more interested in the bitcoin and altcoin trades that I often use every day and this is quite profitable for me
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 17, 2017, 10:32:13 AM
hi everyone,

There are lots of youtube channels you can start with.Many will show some first easy steps how to trade Bitcoin and Altcoins.
However there is a lot of stuff you will have to read, especially the basics about technical analysis and market behaviour.
This is not easy and takes a lot of time and dedication! 90%+ of traders lose money! Keep that in mind.
Making money with trading is one of the most difficult ways.
A good site to start with, in terms of basic knowledge you will need to know you can on https://www.babypips.com/
Pages:
Jump to: