Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start trading alt coins? Beginner Tips! - page 3. (Read 8731 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
In my opinion  Beginer tips for start to trading altcoin
If you want to start trading try to read the official article updates a coin widely available diweb or other social media. A little story about trig coins I read an article that the coin was going to burn on the 15th and a few weeks ago I bought it cheaply and yesterday I sold it at a price that can be spelled out fantastic and get many profit. The most important thing is to try to learn the coin analysis you want to trade sir.  Maybe it's a little science that I give may be useful for everyone..
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
This was big help for a newbie like me, this give me another information about trading which is not really clear to me but I'm afraid to invest especially there were  lots of scam around and I'm afraid to be a victim of scam again. Sad
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I have question abaut #10...

Why is a bad thing to verify your IDENTITY? I thought it was more secure to leave your information...
Activity: 14

Trading beginner tips!

( Brought to you by Licensium & Trusted Nodes team members https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-sale-started-licensing-monetizing-l-i-c-e-n-s-i-u-m-buy-now-2129844)

1. Regularly read Bitcointalk forum
2. Check coinmarketcap.com for current real coin values
3. Check coinmarketcap.com history of coin you are interested in
4. Check the ANN thread of the coin on Bitcointalk
5. Many coins have their own blogs/ forums you need to follow to be up to date
6. At start choose coins that are already established and stable
7. Make yourself a portfolio of 3 - 5 coins for start
8. Do not jump in ongoing coin pumps, you never know when it will dump.
9. Make yourself a strategy for coins you will long term invest and maybe 2 gamble coins that are more risky but offer higher profit.
10. I recommend starting with Bittrex I cannot recommend Bittrex anymore because they need to verify your IDENTITY in order to let you withdraw BTC and alt coins.
11. Do not instantly sell your coins if they dumb instantly for no obvious reason ( research why)
12. At the beginning its better to aim for small profits like 5% - 10% +
13. Always keep some BTC to react when needed (buy)
14. Start slowly, take your time. 2 month in research and observation is recommended.
15. Always reinvest a share of your profit in your favorite coins and use a share of profit to gamble
16. Do not jump instant in new coins with big investment. If it looks promising to you start low and follow the progress.
17. If you advance and make good experience you could start to invest in icos, but watch out lots of scam around.
18. Pull out some % in USD from your profit from time to time.
19. Control your emotions when the prices is going up or down.

* Additional Tips from community members:

20. Never be emotional in your trading. Be objective! (thx to @Investor for the tip)
21. I also advice that when you already developed a good trading strategy, you stick into it and keep your discipline  (thx to bamboylee for this tip)

Good luck!

Would appreciate to add more tips to the list to give some valued info to beginners!

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

first you have to search in Internet about treading after that you can invest in the trading. trading is one of the best resource to earn money so you try to buy few alt coins and keep hold it. and every day you have to search in coinmarketcap.com and bitcointalk.com. you get one idea on trading so once you have to try to buy alt coins and keep hold it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't trade much but I do a few trades every day and am trading only coins that I really like and want to baghold in case the price drops and I need to hold for a long time. I also only trade a small portion in case there is a big price rise and I get priced out, so i avoid trading all my bag. Now I have two types of trading, one is to focus to accumulate a coin I like, the other would be to focus on accumulating btc or eth. I need to work on more strategies to achieve success though.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Use Linux!
I really like the tip to keep some BTC
Happy ones are those who started with BTC from the very beginning
now BTC costs abt 6 K$
Activity: 78

Trading beginner tips!

( Brought to you by Licensium & Trusted Nodes team members https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-sale-started-licensing-monetizing-l-i-c-e-n-s-i-u-m-buy-now-2129844)

9. Make yourself a strategy for coins you will long term invest and maybe 2 gamble coins that are more risky but offer higher profit.
10. I recommend starting with Bittrex I cannot recommend Bittrex anymore because they need to verify your IDENTITY in order to let you withdraw BTC and alt coins.
11. Do not instantly sell your coins if they dumb instantly for no obvious reason ( research why)
14. Start slowly, take your time. 2 month in research and observation is recommended.
15. Always reinvest a share of your profit in your favorite coins and use a share of profit to gamble
16. Do not jump instant in new coins with big investment. If it looks promising to you start low and follow the progress.
17. If you advance and make good experience you could start to invest in icos, but watch out lots of scam around.

20. Never be emotional in your trading. Be objective! (thx to @Investor for the tip)
21. I also advice that when you already developed a good trading strategy, you stick into it and keep your discipline  (thx to bamboylee for this tip)

Good luck!

Would appreciate to add more tips to the list to give some valued info to beginners!

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Nice simple list of tips for beginners. As a month and a half newbie, I found it useful to check the coin's Dischord and Telegram channels.

Also, try to avoid Slack as it's full of scammers trying to phish for your wallet info.

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

Trading beginner tips!

Good luck!

That's good information for trading altcoins strategy, in my personal experience i have made fortofolio of trading altcoins and made system of trading, it is the rules of trading altcoins that can give me constant profit from trading altcoins unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the style of trading altcoins on every traders. So find the style of trading by our selves to getting constant profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
start off by buying some ark now, still very low marketcap. ark should be a top 5 or top 2 soon, well, after bitcoin of course. just ignore other scam craps with so much hypes.
However, I still think that bittrex is the best exchange for beginners in the sense that it is user friendly and you can easily buy or sell coins. One more important point that I feel like you forgot to mention, buy low and sell high, this might help you if you are willing to make quick profit. Smiley
Activity: 96
Thanks for the tips.Though they are known but again thanks for reminding them and it is the best post for beginners who would like to trade and I also changed my opinion on Bittrex.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
lol, I've researched and observed for nearly 1 month, it's mean i have 1 month to become a  trader  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Trading beginner tips!

Good luck!

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Because I'm not yet familiar how to trade, I think these are some useful tips so far. Thank you for sharing. I'll start my trading next month.

Yes agree, I'm still new know cryptocurrency and I'm studying trading, many say trading is so risky that we have to be alert and have a good analysis before trading. This forum is good for learn about cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 153

Trading beginner tips!

Good luck!

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Because I'm not yet familiar how to trade, I think these are some useful tips so far. Thank you for sharing. I'll start my trading next month.
Activity: 9
Yes, this is a great post  Wink

When I started trading crypto it took a time to discover those points. Specially keep this one in mind:

Being greedy usually means losing your opportunity to make any profit at all, and maybe also losing more value than you bought.
But well done, and little by little, investing in crypto could be a good way to make some good money Smiley
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
There are very usefull and correct points!
It is quite important to don't rush and think about every step and decisions.
Does not matter to being beginner or experienced, everyone is able to lose sometimes but this mistakes help to take more correct steps.
to start trading should really learn first,
otherwise you can fail profit

Precisely!
Thanks to VTS for good points about how to start trading and there are so correct comments above.
The most important thing is learning about all details about related topics and having sensible decisions on every single step.

Glad you like it and find it useful!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
My purpose is at least to double my capital!
Doubling the capital is means you must be willing to lose more, reading tips and tricks about trading on google is a wise move for a beginner.
Activity: 190
Does not matter to being beginner or experienced, everyone is able to lose sometimes but this mistakes help to take more correct steps.

Precisely!
Thanks to VTS for good points about how to start trading and there are so correct comments above.
The most important thing is learning about all details about related topics and having sensible decisions on every single step.
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

And once the tokens are listed in exchanges & trading portals you can start trading them! Do not take bigger risk as you can afford and keep in mind we offer token shares as long term investment! Licensium and Trusted Nodes are 2 blockchain projects that will be the future of licensing and monetizing digital content!
Activity: 126

Trading beginner tips!

Good luck!

Thanks @VTS for this tips and advices for what are do’s and don’ts. As a newly altcoin users and member of this community but always on bitcoin section, I would like to give more time to study and learned about this thing. This would be a great reference for me to not ignorance but will informed and knowledgeable not much but enough.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: