Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 22. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:44:43 AM
Basically, you open a Buy order if you estimate that the price will go up and open a Sell order when you estimate that the price will drop. For open Buy, it means that you are buying a certain amount at a lower price right now, with the intention of reselling it at a higher price later and getting a profit from the existing price difference and vice versa for Sell position.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
March 09, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
Get an account on the exchange. Go through verification. Bring funds to the account and perform transactions. How exactly do this look in YouTube. And you can learn to trade only when making deals yourself.
Activity: 70
March 09, 2018, 07:36:03 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
To start trading for newbie of course you should do first is to transaction you papers with him and you should talk about your products, introduce your identity each other.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
March 09, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
IT will be better if you see the videos on how to do trading. Because there are few thing you have to take care of while trading. Otherwise there are lot of articles available on internet. But before trading, you should analyze the market.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

I am a newbie also in trading but my advise is try to deposit your money inn some exchnager like binance and then yoy will always need to buy in a low price and then hold it until it pump dont be scared even the value ofyour will dip further just be patience always.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Before you start trading, you much research everything what you need to know about trading investment.  Look for a sites that can help you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you aware of how your investment go. In that case, you can easily find out if your investment is in good hands.
Activity: 19
March 09, 2018, 07:08:50 AM
Just go learn first, learn how to trade, how to deal with loss, how to choose a good exchange, specially you should learn all this from a trader is a best choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 09, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

start from education, it is very important to know everything about market.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I'm also a newbie in bitcoin world, please let me know especially from senior. Grin Grin
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
If you are just a newbie I think you should learn more about bitcoin and how to deal with the risk when investing bitcoin. We know the value of bitcoin is unstable. I think you should have more knowledge before investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
Make some research about the you want to buy and make profit in short period of time. Trading is not easy like you see it. Starting in trading is difficult when you have no experience in it. It requires knowledge and strategy and also extra time and effort to gain income.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 06:42:15 AM
Before you start it's better for you to learn everything about crypto and manage risk, and what is your purpose ? do you trading for long term or short term? I'm advising you to trade with your extra money the point is don't trade more than you can't afford to lose. Trading cryptocurrency is very risky than trade stock. If you ask me I would recommend you to trade the coin which has better future.
Activity: 85
March 09, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
Thank you for this thread, it’s very informative. I am a newbie, may I also suggest that sport from reading you may also find somebody doing the trading and directly ask from him or her
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

To start trading you must have a trading base. very important, so you do not get stuck to the destruction caused by ignorance. Nowadays, there is not much you can do besides seeking a lot of knowledge about trading.

Trading base? If you are saying the basic, I think many of them already know that, buy low and sell high but the problem is the market do not always have that moment, may be if you have this moment you will be on profit but mostly the price is keep on lowering and sometimes it will keep on pumping by big whale. So what you really need is some experience, and you need to do the trading first, instead of hear what people ask to do
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

the best thing you need to do is educate first yourself crypto trading is not that is easy do not rush in to engage in trading if you dnt know what you doing and if you knowledgeable  enough just try small amount of money to trade to practice your selfin trading and to familiraze how trading works.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
To start trading, Register first on broker sites where you can buy and sell your stuff, Perhaps Bittrex,HitBTC or Poliniex then put a capital that something you can afford to lose because most of the cryptocoins have unpredictable movements. From that site if you find hard on how to transact cryptocoins, Please visit the help desk or the support to assist you, with your concerns, Best wishes and Goodluck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
Currently on youtube, there are many channels for newcomers to the Crypto market. I know a bit, but here I can not write all my instructions for you. Learn them on video that will be more realistic. There are very detailed tutorial videos and examples for every coin they analyze.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
you can start by buying bitcoin or atcoin as capital, then, you choose a comfortable exchange for you.

I think cryptopia, bittrex and binance are very convenient for trading.

but before you get started, are you ready to take risks in trading?

Yes that would I try first needed a capital to start trading , I've been researching about the risk of it about how to minimize .
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
As a trader, one of the most important things you can do to improve your chances of success is to approach trading as a business. A successful trading business requires a strategic plan that covers your actual business and your actual trading. Your business plan will include things like short and long-term goals, the amount of capital you have available for the business and how you will set up your office. Your trading plan includes the details of trading: what you will trade and how you will trade it. Your plan should be so objective and concise that you could hand it over to another trader and they would be able to execute it exactly.It’s important to understand that your trading plan is not simply a set of rules that you think will work, a list of set-ups that you are somehow fond of, or someone else’s plan. A good trading plan is one that you have researched, tested on historical data, tested in a live market and continue to evaluate at regular intervals.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
My experience tells me that it's much easier to just hodl and trade. The profit is also much higher. Specially in crypto where we see 1-2-3000 % sometimes.
Imagine you buying a coin that climbs 500%, do you sell??? what if it climbs another 4000% and you sold it all?

really, just hold

Noted on this but needed more techniques/strategy to make this effectively.
Pages:
Jump to: