Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 15. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 01:04:22 AM
 first you need to research to what trading do. and second study how the trade going, and better ask a seniority about trading and teach you for trading. and last be the smart person that can't affect your emotion on what the market flow. don't listen to all person on chatbox that inside in the trading site. mind your own business.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
March 16, 2018, 12:52:01 AM
You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
Nah! The real traders who make money off trading shy away from the cameras and don't appear on YouTube. What you have got there are charlatans. Don't be deceived.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:39:30 AM
I think  I'll  start with reading and posting first, to learn and practice  the basics. Knowing more knowledge is key  in trading companies.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

You need a lot information about trading or investment because it is too risky to you  if your knowledge in trading is  not enough to be a trader..because some other people new in trading lost their money. so you need a lot of knowledge about trading or investment for not lossing your money..
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. In that engagement, you can easily locate out if your investment is in pleasant hands.

Yes true, without research of course you only speculate and if you profit then it is just luck, with good research and true then we will get profit continuously. To do research of course we can learn from many things such as articles or videos on youtube.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency market is changing rapidly, trading is not recommended for newbies at this time. Being a newbie before entering into trading I recommend learning the basics of the cryptocurrency market to avoid common mistakes. The more you learn to analyze the market, when to sell, when to buy, ... you can learn everything on youtube or books, or on this forum. And when you've learned these things, when you trade, consult the experts, maybe it will help you a lot.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
How to start Trading for newbie

First of all need information about everything, if you ask sombedy which crypto is better to invest, its most popular mistake for newbies. So, read infromation, take etention everything and after this you can start. I have looked fot 1 month before started trading
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
To invest in trading as you said is better if you do that because could double your profit or loose it. To trade is not easy you need to study more about it before you proceed. Like to canvas some sites that has a lower fee and try to ask some professional in trading. Will for me I'm not expert I'm just also studying about trading.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
March 15, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
My personal suggestion would be to invest your 10% of money in any potential crypto currency like Ethereum, NEO or Bitcoin Cash and then learn how it is growing. This is the right time to buy any crypto including Bitcoin since the price is low. Just invest 10% as I said and sell once you double or triple your investment. After this if you feel you're confidential then invest upto 50% and then increase your invest by 10% on each successive results.

Hope this works and you would be safe and learn things with margin money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Start with reading investopedia to understand the basic and after that you can learn technical analysis by books or watching some YouTube channel, some of them are good for learning. After that you can start making your own analysis and try to compare them in trading view, look at other's analysis and ask them if you don't understand. You can also ask feedback from other people for your own analysis.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

For me, trading is not advisable to new comers. Investing and through campaigns are more recommended since trading is a bit complicated. But if you will still push to do so, read from different reference and find answers to the things that you want to know about trading. Much better if you will have someone who knows many thing about tradung.
Activity: 51
March 15, 2018, 11:48:19 AM
You need an exchange account to begin with. It would be best if you also had a wallet, however many exchanges have built in wallets (it is recommended to use an offline wallet).

You need to verify your exchange account to start trading and you need to upload currency to it (classic or crypto currency).

You should also try to understand how the trading works and the risks involved before you start, but that is not a necessity, however I strongly advise you to read about it and start looking at the graphs. Hope this helps!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 15, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
If you want to start trading you should make sure first that you have experience in it. Ask a friend with experience to help you in trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
March 15, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
You must have the capital to trade. and the most important thing is to learn to analyze the market through candelstick charts using indicators. do not just buy without doing the analysis first.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
After acquainting yourself with the skills required in trading as a newbie it will be very helpful for you to demo trade first i.e practice using a virtual account and make profits consistently then you can go Live with a reasonable amount of investment.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
March 15, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

I am also one of those who are learning how bitcoin trading works and I am widening my knowledge about it by watching videos on youtube and searching on google. My advice to you is to be careful on who are you trading with because there are increasing number of scams. Trading is also about buying low and selling high.
Activity: 55
March 15, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
I would say to start reading news, understand the market, be active in this forum and build a trading strategy then test it.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
if you have enough money,first you can buy some BTC in www.coinbase.com or other place.then you can transfer in you btc wallet.second,you shoule register in binance.com,transfer you btc to exchange,final you can trade.
good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Better way to trade do more research about coins before you trade. This forum is the good place to learn more and earn profit. Read other post in trading discussion section you will get a idea about trading. We cannot check price all the time. I personally use to check the price in blockfolio. Its has option to set alert for expected amount. Once price reach your expected level it may show the notification. That time you can sell it and make profit.

Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. In that engagement, you can easily locate out if your investment is in pleasant hands.
Pages:
Jump to: