Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 19. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 11, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
First you will need to learn about all trading practices and secondly, you should sign up for a trial account before you decide to use your own money to start trading because using a trial account will get you the necessary experience you to be a successful trader.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
March 11, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
To start trading, you need to be trained by an experienced trader, you need to have a lot of free time and need perseverance.

Sorry for my English   Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

The first thing you have to do is to start collecting all possible information about Bitcoin and everything that is connected with the cryptoworld. The more you will learn, the fewer mistakes you will make when you start trading.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
Trading cryptocurrency is similar to forex trading. So to get started has a similar step.
If normal currency is stored in the bank, while cryptocurrency is slightly different due to the fact that they are just software. This currency is stored in a place called "wallet".
The first thing you need is to open a trading account. I recommend opening an account in a regulated broker like IQ Option or a redeem offering cryptocurrency trading. Depending on the broker, you can fill your trading account in various ways. Namely, credit cards, bank transfers and eWallet.
Depending on the broker or exchange place, you can start trading cryptocurrency in three different ways.
1. Buy and sell cryptocurrency (buy and Hold)
2. CFD cryptocurrency If you have ever trading CFD before, trading CFD cryptocurrency works that way. You will not buy but your job is to predict price movements
3. Trading binary option with cryptocurrency. Although many brokers are set up and exchange places have moved from digital / binary options, this is still a viable strategy for riptocurrency beginners. This strategy takes a different approach than the two previously mentioned strategies.
that's my advice how to start easy trading crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
Trading on the small currencies in the current currency is a lot of winnings from Betcquin and also the etherium now has the opportunity to trade

Yes will probably try etherium us a new I think this  will help to start in small.
March 11, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
Well if you are just starting and dont have idea in trading, its better if you will give yourself some time to read here in the forum. There is a child board for trading discussion here. Do some research first it will help you.

Yes sir I did some research of it and will read more.

Newbies are not advised to trade immediately. You should first confirm that the trading platform is reliable, and then download a simulation operating software on the platform. While learning to simulate the operation, there is some experience, and then a small position real operation.

what software do you mean to use in trading ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

If you do not know what specifically you want to invest. That can be invested in our project https://qurrex.com/

The official topic of the discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopre-sale-qurrex-the-first-hybrid-crypto-exchange-2899211
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 11, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Definitely you can do it. Firstly you can got them knowledge about Bitcoin,investment and trading. Google,YouTube give you help.you can choice anyone. Then hope you understand all thinks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 06:48:40 AM
Trading on the small currencies in the current currency is a lot of winnings from Betcquin and also the etherium now has the opportunity to trade
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Follow step by step!
Don't be lazy to read about trading!
For myself, I only trade the morning. I start trading futures at 8:30 and finish at 10:30 AM EST. Two hours of focus and the day is done. Rarely anything exciting happens. You see the same thing every day, and your only focus is to find patterns you recognize and that offer a favorable edge. 
Activity: 129
March 11, 2018, 06:32:05 AM
Well if you are just starting and dont have idea in trading, its better if you will give yourself some time to read here in the forum. There is a child board for trading discussion here. Do some research first it will help you.

Newbies are not advised to trade immediately. You should first confirm that the trading platform is reliable, and then download a simulation operating software on the platform. While learning to simulate the operation, there is some experience, and then a small position real operation.
March 11, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
You almost got many good suggestions. Just don't start with a big amount of money that you can't afford to lose. Learn and go increase investment by time goes, make sure you are avoiding Scammers. You can take look at this https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-learn-trading-Bitcoin-How-do-I-start and https://www.forexnews.com/bitcoin-trading/ this for details.
Good luck.

Yes got many good ideas  that need to apply and yea I'm not starting at a big amount probably will start slowly ,Thanks  will surely note on this "Scammers".
March 11, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
You almost got many good suggestions. Just don't start with a big amount of money that you can't afford to lose. Learn and go increase investment by time goes, make sure you are avoiding Scammers. You can take look at this https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-learn-trading-Bitcoin-How-do-I-start and https://www.forexnews.com/bitcoin-trading/ this for details.
Good luck.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
March 11, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
If you are just a newbie I think you should learn more about bitcoin and how to deal with the risk when investing bitcoin. We know the value of bitcoin is unstable. I think you should have more knowledge before investing in bitcoin.

Yes I'm well aware about risk of btc so volatile that's why need some advice here to minimize the risk of it.
March 11, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
Before I conclude the way of bitcoin trading, I would like to say "Bitcoin trading is a high risk activity Bitcoin price is fluctuating, where prices can change significantly over time" Please use extra consideration in making the decision to start trading ". So think before you really want to start trading.

The concept of bitcoin trading is simple. "SELL BITCOIN AT HIGHER PRICES THAN THE PRICE BUYING"
Simple but difficult too, need a good analysis because the bitcoin prices are rapidly changing. This applies not only to bitcoins, but also to other digital currencies.
For those of you who are just starting to try trading, focus first in one of the digital currency, I suggest to observe well the rise and fall of bitcoin prices first.

I already know that  there is always risk  that's why will start in small amount of money then try how it goes, noted will read more and understand the bitcoin value how the prices works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
For the newbie should start trading first learn basically, keep searching your main strategy and set your trading schedule. Last Practice without using emotions.
March 11, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
You can probably start learning by searching it through web, youtube, google and other media. You can also buy books if you want to learn trading. If you are in crytocurrecy trading, I think you can learn a lot by searching in google.

Yea doing lot of researcher of it just want to know more opinion  here in bitcointalk cause I really learned a lot here lately.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:52:03 PM
You can probably start learning by searching it through web, youtube, google and other media. You can also buy books if you want to learn trading. If you are in crytocurrecy trading, I think you can learn a lot by searching in google.
Pages:
Jump to: