Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 17. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
If you know about the crypto currencies or if someone in your family is using this currency then you can take a start because with this currency the people can get a good profit in the short time so if we take a start now from as newbie soon you will become a good trader and a well experienced person in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
I suggest you to open now an account on the exchanger you prefer so that you will know how trading works and before you start trading you must study the coin you will buy and watch some tutorials in youtube about trading.
I agreed of what you have said and as an addition we must have a research in order for us to avoid scam. Trading is so risky, so we must put in our mind that before we trade anything else we must be careful. We must think deeply before we click.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
I think first understand about what is trading continue to see the right trading references, understand the graph in the trade, that's the step for the newbie in my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
IF your newbie in trading try to do a keen research about trading, you can watch Youtube or video about how to trade successfully. Trading is not an easy business but if you are very expert on it, you can be rich. Many people got rich in trading.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
first learn about crypto, then go online to find out about the technology block train, about Bitcoin, the benefits of investing in it, then up youtuber see instructions how to participate in the market .. That's how I did when I started entering the market, you can ib to me anytime, thanks
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

I think as a beginner, you need to do is now know more knowledge about the bitcoin when you have enough knowledge to you to go through YouTube to watch some video about how to deal, I think that would be much simpler
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Whenever there’s someone who keeps on saying that they want to trade, there are people who will tell them directly how risky it is. The thing is, do you have enough knowledge when it comes in trading? And are you ready enough to face the consequences of it? If not, I’ll advice you to start on searching the strategies on how to trade and for sure, there are lots of site that will tell you the things you need to know. One thing is for sure, the risk is greater when you aren’t skilled enough in trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
The first thing to do is certainly have a bitcoin balance and that we can get by buying in exchanges, after you have bitcoin then you can start trading immediately, to buy bitcoin there are many options exchanges, and I suggest is that have good repuasi in this forum .
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
March 13, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
First, you need to create an account on any of the exchanges and complete the KYC procedurre(if the exchange demands it).
Then, identify the coin you would like to invest in, and for that, you will have to read a little bit about the performance of a few coins.
Next, identify the money you are willing to lose. Do not invest something you cannot afford to lose since this market is very volatile and you might end up with nothing in hand.
After all this has been done, just invest in the coin of your choice and sit back and watch the market. Ensure that you sell your investments once they have reached the peak.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
how much do you know about bitcoin trading?
first, you must have a basic knowledge of this, the issue of capital we put aside first of all you should have a basic knowledge about this risky trade.
Activity: 90
March 13, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
I suggest to you is research about the trading and watch in youtube about trading, Trading is a risky for always and first of all you should understand the risks involved in Cryptocurreny. Bitcointalk is a great platform for all newbies and you can learn by yourself here. In addition to this just search and study via google and youtube as well. Cryptocurrency trading is vast area and you should study it carefully step by step. Further get the good knowledge about exchanges and wallets also and it will help for you in future trading.
Activity: 60
March 13, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
I suggest you to open now an exchanger you like so that you would be able to know how trading works. There are many tutorials can be found in youtube about trading. Goodluck
Activity: 294
March 13, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
1st thing is to make sure you know the background of the token or coin that your going to buy.. Check the trading history of it if there is volume of buyers..check the telegram group if admins or updates are active..dont be rely on your intuition since youl ve relying more on the market movement and project's plans..observe and be patient..be actively asking observe for the updates on telegram group.m
Activity: 56
March 13, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
I found this from a post a few months ago.
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
This link is helpful to me. Is this a course link? Need to recharge?

will look into it , hope this will help.
Activity: 52
March 12, 2018, 11:56:46 PM
You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
This link is helpful to me. Is this a course link? Need to recharge?
Activity: 322
March 12, 2018, 11:21:16 PM
Trading is a risky for always and first of all you should understand the risks involved in Cryptocurreny. Bitcointalk is a great platform for all newbies and you can learn by yourself here. In addition to this just search and study via google and youtube as well. Cryptocurrency trading is vast area and you should study it carefully step by step. Further get the good knowledge about exchanges and wallets also and it will help for you in future trading. After that learn about the coinmarketcap and Cryptocurrency calendar also. Hope this will help for you.
Activity: 211
March 12, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
first thing to do is to become familiar with the risks involved in trading.
the biggest risk is the risk of exchanges which is a serious and a very common one. they scam people left and right no matter how big or trusted they seem to be.
the other risk is the market itself, it is pretty volatile so you have to accept that there is always a big risk that you lose a lot of money.
knowing these risks you can act accordingly, for example you should invest a smaller amount so that if you lost it all you won't be devastated.

the rest in my opinion is juts experience which you can gain by actually trading.
You are right, the best teacher is EXPERIENCE. The market is always unstable and bitcoin is very volatile so a new trader must be very akin to study and see or compare graphs and charts from previous movements. The risk is always there no matter what but greater risk is avoidable.
March 12, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
There are two ways to start, learn learn learn and try try try or learn-try learn-try learn-try. The advantage of the first one, you could land in the right place in a right time with enough initial money, you could fly it in the sky right ahead. But I prefer the second one, disadvantage of it, I have created so many accounts in each trading platform due t several testing and learning. It took me much more time to earn. But at the end, worth trying for, because of the experience. I have watch a udemy course about trading, better check it out.

This is a great guide indeed. I even pickup some which I never knew before.

I did learning from youtube too and google and yes it really help a lot and next to do now is the action to start my trading.
March 12, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Trading is still risky for traders that aren't newbie anymore. Here's my few tips to aspiring traders. Choose the coin to hold. Choose popular coins. Start with small capital. Don't panic when there's correction.

Will try to follow your tips got many guide here to do ,will do the best one that help me to get away from risk or just to lower the risk.
March 12, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

First you will need to learn about all trading practices and secondly, you should sign up for a trial account before you decide to use your own money to start trading because using a trial account will get you the necessary experience you to be a successful trader.

Yes will note on that and it help lower the risk too thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: