Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 101. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pick a big thing and give it a shot - if you invested in Ethereum early days you would have made 40x

I believe the Etheruem still has potential to rise 10 times or more. That is the reason for me to mine it.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Pick a big thing and give it a shot - if you invested in Ethereum early days you would have made 40x
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
Yes starting very small would be just fine, since you want to start "TRADING" that's really nice.  The strategies you will learn it from successful traders here, just stick to your plan in starting to trade so you won''t be confused on different ideas presented to you here. Eventually keep on doing trades until you will be much more well rehearsed in the process of trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It is perfect to start with some small amounts because in the beginning your are making some mistakes and that is not that bad because you can learn from it and that is nice.
And before you are trading you must have a strategy and that can be really nice so than you can also earn profit with your trading and that would be perfect.
Activity: 211
The best is to invest in a promising ICO, like Waves, and then wait for the party to begin.
Activity: 238
altcoin buy and then trades with the right. altcoin buy at a cheap price can make you earn huge profits. This is a very prosfek.

It depends on the kind of altcoin you buy. It is better not to buy the scam coins. But it is difficult to differentiate.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
altcoin buy and then trades with the right. altcoin buy at a cheap price can make you earn huge profits. This is a very prosfek.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You can try short trade or fast trade you can do this on active altcoin you can buy it and sell on small amount of profit that's small but fast i started with that with a started trading with just 50k sats or 0.0005 btc and now i have 0.2 on my trading wallet and until now that's my strategy to earn but if you wat bigger you can try long trade it consume long time to trade but big profit that's my strategy just pick what you want
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
if you know nothing about trading,then you should learn it,googling some plan and way to be good trader,and then dont hurry to practice,if you should practice,make sure you put small amount first. or you should buy bitcoin now,and keep it until halving come,and then sell your bitcoin,simple trading with good profit.

Only learning through different sources available won't make you a good trader. Only when you start implementing with small investments you could feel the reality and the difference from what you have learned. Possibly this would help you earn good through trading.
Yes trading requires lots for experience and emotion control also. When you keep on learning, it will not able to develop your skills on practical knowledge and emotion control. So, implementing our studies in real time would help to become a good trader.
Exactly. We must have to experience the real time pressure and scenarios. Without them we can not tune our skills especially needed for hyper tension situations usually many traders are facing while trading.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

buying coin at lower price , with high chance to be pumped
Activity: 420

at first, you should read and learn more. this is main objectives for you, because trading without knowledge is a risk. as you said earlier, you know nothing and then you get nothing.
try to learn so much strategy about trading bitcoins to other currencies before you invest money for trading you need to know wether it can be low/high, Buy Low Sell High  Grin it is better than investing in hyip that runs your money.
Activity: 462

at first, you should read and learn more. this is main objectives for you, because trading without knowledge is a risk. as you said earlier, you know nothing and then you get nothing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
You can rent mining power from miningrigrentals ,find a new coins and mine it by yourself.Wait for a good price and sell your mined coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
You need at latest 0.4 BTC to start trading and you will gain the profit

honest when I first start trading, I only have the initial capital 0.02BTC, and with it I can get 0.1BTC. I did that on trade altcoins, although I get the more than one week. so you should try with a small capital, if you are a beginner and do not have to carry large capital, because the risk of huge loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
better try signature campaign first here on bitcointalk in services section and be active first to get your account promoted to other rank you can earn 0.004btc a day if youre member rank
You can earn this posting 20 times a day. But probably you will be banned for inconstrutive posts.
Just enter in a campaign and make your posts, your payments will be coming, but your posts need be contructive
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Who already tried this method even you have small amount of 0.01 btc you bought it for the price of 420 you can sell and set it now for 470 to make a profit once the price is increase to 470..
here the method we see that the price is now high according to a preev its 470.. this is not the best time to buy..if you have already a bitcoin you can sell it right now to make a profit and then convert or buy bitcoin again when the price is reduce back again to 440 or 450 and set it again back to 460-480 so that you can make a profit.... this is slow method but you can make a profit.. if you want a fast movement of the price you can go in lisk and ethereum..
Activity: 420
better try signature campaign first here on bitcointalk in services section and be active first to get your account promoted to other rank you can earn 0.004btc a day if youre member rank
Activity: 120
You need at latest 0.4 BTC to start trading and you will gain the profit
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
if you know nothing about trading,then you should learn it,googling some plan and way to be good trader,and then dont hurry to practice,if you should practice,make sure you put small amount first. or you should buy bitcoin now,and keep it until halving come,and then sell your bitcoin,simple trading with good profit.

Only learning through different sources available won't make you a good trader. Only when you start implementing with small investments you could feel the reality and the difference from what you have learned. Possibly this would help you earn good through trading.
Yes trading requires lots for experience and emotion control also. When you keep on learning, it will not able to develop your skills on practical knowledge and emotion control. So, implementing our studies in real time would help to become a good trader.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
I think the best way to take some profit with a small amount is buying a cheap coin if she had a good and promissing future. See some vídeos about traders calling and giving tios about thia coins.
Trade is a lucky game, in day you win, in some days you loose.
Good lucky

Create account in localbitcoins.com and add your details, type of paying method and banking details to start a fresh trader. Try to improve your trade level as soon as possible and increase your trade count soon. Trading is little bit risky than other kind investment so be careful...
Pages:
Jump to: