Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 98. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
i think it is very difficult to start trading with such a small amount in open market. but in bitcoin forum it is possible to start trading with a small amount. the easy way is to buy bitcoin as you can and join a signature campaign just start making money there a time will come when you will have a good amount of bitcion then.
it is not difficult, but it may take a long time, until you make bitcoin do you have to be a lot. I suggest if you want to trade, you should start by buying coins that have small price so that when you sell it, it can be in large quantities at high prices. it will make a profit even if a little bit, but if you do it constantly, it will certainly be a lot
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Just a basic thing you need to buy the altcoins as low as possible price then sell it if it gets higher...
I agree buying altcoins now is a good choice because they are getting cheap because of the huge price increase of bitcoin and we can make a huge profit in the future even though we just start with small amount because if the price of the bitcoin would drop down a little bit it will be good for altcoins because it will help them to increase their price higher than before.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i think it is very difficult to start trading with such a small amount in open market. but in bitcoin forum it is possible to start trading with a small amount. the easy way is to buy bitcoin as you can and join a signature campaign just start making money there a time will come when you will have a good amount of bitcion then.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just a basic thing you need to buy the altcoins as low as possible price then sell it if it gets higher...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
invest in a new altcoin from the very moment it goes live. the price usually spike in the first few days and than go down. you have to be quick on it.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hmmm. i guess you need know about future some alt-coin. Like this alt-coin runing very've working seriously.
Then make it dreams goal.
May this would be take a long time but if this project succes so you got some jackpots from this alt-coin.
Then you trade small amount with long-term  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm also just getting into trading. We just have to get in at the right time and wait for a good gain to sell. Then we need to keep doping that for many years and we can see some profits.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I recommend reading a lot about news in altcoin section. First try to learn how to make difference between truth and lie. Then you can try trading with some new and chip altcoin, and for beginning don't shoot high, try to just double money if you are planning to be daily trader. For long term ( which is better in my opinion) you need to wait a lot, but it can worth it if you catch good alt coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whatever coin you trade, buy on a dip. You also need to consider the fee and figure that in on the sell. Sell when you've made a little profit and wait for another dip.
Activity: 406
where is the best place to do trade? I have looked at kraken anyone know if this is good

Kraken is a good exchange but they don't offer many altcoins. If you are going for altcoins either bittrex or poloniex are the way to go.
Expecially poloniex got a lot of volume.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i think sometime it is difficult to start start a trading with a small amount. when you are starting trading with a small amount it become risky. so i will suggest you to start trading with a high amount. if you dont have high amount then try to join and signature campaign and start earning bitcoin there, when you store some bitcoin there then start trading.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
where is the best place to do trade? I have looked at kraken anyone know if this is good
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Try to get atleast .0005BTC from faucets then try trading on yobit and find the most active coin (the coin keep highlighting green) then buy that for small amount then sell on slightly higher price in that way you can earn small profit but fast i use that on trading for long but now its hard to find active coins
Activity: 294
To be honest i wouldnt start with a small amount i would go bigger with going into a sig campaign and earning a bunch of btc then reinvesting that into trading to flip over an even bigger profit in the end.
Activity: 364
Well you can try it with altcoins they can be farmed easily and maybe you can some how trade them in.
Another method is that some trading websites are having sometimes winning contents to win some bitcoin..
Activity: 574
most of bitcoin exchange sites has a minimum trading which is usually 0.01 BTC so if you mean by very small amounts less than this limit, then you can not trade at all
Activity: 518
Hey guys, which website do you recommend to trade altcoins? (beginner)

poloniex is good and their website is support for smartphone and always beware with shitcoin.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
I acted like this:
Collected Satoshi from faucets, and gained a small amount. Next, I withdrawal that amount on the stock exchange. At the stock exchange, I chose the most active on the coin auctions, and small-cap, low capitalization is much easier to pump. Watched schedule, check with a reversal candlestick models, looked at the order book. And make purchases. And so gradually I increased my amount.

Hey guys, which website do you recommend to trade altcoins? (beginner)

I think Yobit is best for beginners.

but i think i have to disagree with your last comment.
yobit is not a good place to trade for anybody newbie or advanced. because they don't have a decent volume on most of the coins and if you start there and encounter a problem then you will have a bad experiece with exchanges and support.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
you just have to focus on one coin only. if you have 0.1 BTC you need to see a coin that really could make for such dogecoin. maybe it's good enough if you buy it when its price drops.
Activity: 406
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

What i did to learn about trading : i cheked price charts of past months and even years to understand how price changes, that helped me a lot

And then you just have to find site that lets you trade small amounts, and buy currency when it is cheap, and sell when expensive
Pages:
Jump to: