Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 103. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
if you know nothing about trading,then you should learn it,googling some plan and way to be good trader,and then dont hurry to practice,if you should practice,make sure you put small amount first. or you should buy bitcoin now,and keep it until halving come,and then sell your bitcoin,simple trading with good profit.
I guess, to get familiar with trading, we must start with Forex trail account trading. A lot of companies are providing FOREX trail accounts. This will get us many ideas of trading aspects like predicting future trend and analysing affecting factors.
In my experience, bitcoin trading is not different from any other trading. So, we must practice more in trail accounts before touching trading with bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
if you know nothing about trading,then you should learn it,googling some plan and way to be good trader,and then dont hurry to practice,if you should practice,make sure you put small amount first. or you should buy bitcoin now,and keep it until halving come,and then sell your bitcoin,simple trading with good profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
I am a newbie and I have been watching adzcoins.They are trying hard and putting a lot of work in.The price is realy low at the moment,under 3.It has been higher and a while ago it reached over 1 dollar.Its no differant than the stock market buy low and sell higher.For every seller there is a buyer.It's how you think it will go in the long term.

It is perfect that there are now more people that is going to start trading and that is because they cant earn profit with selling so they are now going to trade so that is nice.
But you have to know that you must have a strategy before you are trading otherwise you can lose a lot of money.

yes indeed a strategy is needed to have a successful trading even in a small and huge profits one must learn the art of successful trading in the field of new technology.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Trading is very risky with a small amount of bitcoin specially when you are newbie , loosing it is expected but in the end of the day you may learn a new lesson on trading techniques .

it is why i have created my U2cloudmining system where people can trade for free without risk.
Earning by not the best trade strategy less then other traders can one not call risk.

How can your system - U2cloudmining reduce the risk of trading ?
is it cloud mining platform or trading platform ? more information needed ?

It is a system about a site who started to talk about an U2 miner...
now,almost a year later (the U2 has been resold) but the site keeps up existing and makse profit.
The profit is shared by shareholders.
The shares are offered at the visitors who can trade them.
The share can be resold or reinvested or claimed ...all for free.

The site has been created with funds from the first investors...
Now all is free and new investors can not lose something...because they get shares for free and they can sell them if they believe that it is better to sell than waite for dividends...

Hard to explain a system in few words...the site to be  understood has 20 pages or so...

The system makes to users more profit than a faucet...but offers the possibility to trade...what is not possible with a faucet.
My fun was programming the site...and now managing it...for the shareholders the fun is for free trying to get the best profit in short or long time.

Every 12 hours people are in the skin of a traders and have to chose which trade option they will use.
People can see how other people trade...and see if they have the same trade strategy...
Only one promise is done:
What you see on your account is yours...and if you sell it for satoshi the satoshi are yours...

Trading is very risky with a small amount of bitcoin specially when you are newbie , loosing it is expected but in the end of the day you may learn a new lesson on trading techniques .

it is why i have created my U2cloudmining system where people can trade for free without risk.
Earning by not the best trade strategy less then other traders can one not call risk.

How can your system - U2cloudmining reduce the risk of trading ?
is it cloud mining platform or trading platform ? more information needed ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You don't need much bitcoin to start trading.  Most exchanges don't have large fees and you can trade with very small amounts of bitcoin.
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

Starting small is a nice move.  Buy low sell high so you can have good profitable income generating business.  It is easy to monitor the growth or development of your business. Just keep it rolling to to grow.  For your transaction partners you have to know traders around your area. Smiley
One downside of starting out small is that you don't really have a lot of room for losses, that could be a problem when the market doesn't work in your favour.
Could be usefull for practising, but you also don't have any reserves.

i agree with you. if the business flows as you plan it then you can play with it,  Still you have to have your buffer to fill the long term returns and you can set your own chart for the risks. 
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
The first thing to note is looking for as much information about the coins that will be traded. Try to trade with a small amount, for example 100 k satoshi, learn the characteristics of the coins traded, see the lowest price and the highest price of the coins as well as be in the price now. As time goes by you do so then you ability will continue to increase. Learn and try also in coins that are potentially more profits, and read and learn also how trade in crypto , like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-book-crypto-success-investing-in-cryptocurrency-for-the-long-term-1464220
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In my case, I'm asking advising from people on a thread I have created, also checking the official coin threads and checking others opinion and reviews on those coins.

and using my signature money and any other money I get to buy coins on yobit.

I'm not in any profit so far, but learning how these things work.

I'm a newbie too.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

Starting small is a nice move.  Buy low sell high so you can have good profitable income generating business.  It is easy to monitor the growth or development of your business. Just keep it rolling to to grow.  For your transaction partners you have to know traders around your area. Smiley
One downside of starting out small is that you don't really have a lot of room for losses, that could be a problem when the market doesn't work in your favour.

i don't see any downside to this. when you start with a very small amount lets just say 0.001BTC=45 cents you can still lose 50%-90% go down to 0.0005BTC-0.0001BTC and still be able to trade because the minimum amount to make an order is those numbers i said in different exchangers.

and even if you lose all of it you can still deposit another 45 cents and continue learning Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
It is perfect that there are now more people that is going to start trading and that is because they cant earn profit with selling so they are now going to trade so that is nice.
But you have to know that you must have a strategy before you are trading otherwise you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Luckily bitcoin can be divided into eight decimal places which is a small fraction of a penny.  This allows for trading with very small amounts of money.  If you only have a small amount of money, it's easier to trade in bitcoin rather than fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

-snip-
I agree. Having someone who will guide you will be really helpful, esp. if that someone have many experience in terms of trading. He/she can teach you his/her knowledge and strategies. Smiley
The tips are definitely useful but there is no assurance that this trading technique will be profitable for you too. Since I used to follow expert forex advisors tips, I have incurred many loses due to which I just take those tips as a reference but use my own trial and error method.

yes that's true. They can give/show you their strategies but not assure you that it will work flawlessly to you. Just give it a try and think of your own technique. Just use their advice as a guide.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

-snip-
I agree. Having someone who will guide you will be really helpful, esp. if that someone have many experience in terms of trading. He/she can teach you his/her knowledge and strategies. Smiley
The tips are definitely useful but there is no assurance that this trading technique will be profitable for you too. Since I used to follow expert forex advisors tips, I have incurred many loses due to which I just take those tips as a reference but use my own trial and error method.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
I think it will be profitable. Most people buy bitcoin hoping to get more money out of it.
But if you think anything else: sell now and buy when bitcoin is cheaper.
holding some btc for a long time and trading with other some btc is also a good option...
Before you are trading you must have a strategy so you will know what you can do while you are trading and that would be perfect.
But it is hard to make any profit in the beginning and that is the problem.
yes it is true, it is difficult to earn advantage at the beginning, moreover if still very new in the trade.
a good way is, you try to be accompanied by your friend who is good in the trade. you will be notified when the right to buy the coin and you can make a profit. I myself the first time also did the same thing.

especially if you have friends who are professionals in the trade, You will always make profit. but maybe not forever, because you can not continue to rely on your friends.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
As a newbie trader first of all you should learn strategies of trading, and get some knowledge before starting trading. you can get help from youtube and other tutorials sites.
And start with altcoin trading. as you said you have small amount so buy alts and sell them for bitcoin when the price increase. I think Mrai, Lisk and Etherium are good altcoin now adays.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
I think it will be profitable. Most people buy bitcoin hoping to get more money out of it.
But if you think anything else: sell now and buy when bitcoin is cheaper.
holding some btc for a long time and trading with other some btc is also a good option...
Before you are trading you must have a strategy so you will know what you can do while you are trading and that would be perfect.
But it is hard to make any profit in the beginning and that is the problem.
yes it is true, it is difficult to earn advantage at the beginning, moreover if still very new in the trade.
a good way is, you try to be accompanied by your friend who is good in the trade. you will be notified when the right to buy the coin and you can make a profit. I myself the first time also did the same thing.

Jump to: