Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 99. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey guys, which website do you recommend to trade altcoins? (beginner)

There are a lot of great sites, i'm sorry i cant recommend any but you can look it up on google and you'll find a good one, and to start trading with a small amount i would go straight to alt coins and hope for the rise in price to btc.

The more they rise the more money you make!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I acted like this:
Collected Satoshi from faucets, and gained a small amount. Next, I withdrawal that amount on the stock exchange. At the stock exchange, I chose the most active on the coin auctions, and small-cap, low capitalization is much easier to pump. Watched schedule, check with a reversal candlestick models, looked at the order book. And make purchases. And so gradually I increased my amount.

I think Yobit is best for beginners.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The price nowadays are increasing with a fastest speed , so I think the minimum amount will not be sufficient to start trade efficiently, you would have to get some good amount of bits in order to take part in there.

Yeah small amount of bitcoins is not advisable for those newbie who want to start trading because you can't feel the profit you will make if you only one small amount. I think the minimum amount for me is 0.025 btc. Just my opinion.
Im not professional in trading but i can share my knowledge about trading even you have very small amount to start trading...
Try to register here in yobit in my signature and deposit your very small amount of bitcoin and start trading..
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You can start trading in websites of cryptocurrencies exchange, and find some tutorials about it.
But with a small amount of Bitcoins, I do not think it's profitable, because there is always a withdrawal fee.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The price nowadays are increasing with a fastest speed , so I think the minimum amount will not be sufficient to start trade efficiently, you would have to get some good amount of bits in order to take part in there.

Yeah small amount of bitcoins is not advisable for those newbie who want to start trading because you can't feel the profit you will make if you only one small amount. I think the minimum amount for me is 0.025 btc. Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
how to start trading with a very small amount

I answered zero satoshi...
but it seems it is not small enough...
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If you have very small amount of bitcoin try to buy some low price altcoins that has a good price movement. I think that now is the right time to buy some altcoin with a very small capital because the altcoins are getting cheaper than before because they are only relying on the price of the bitcoin. So even you have very small amount of bitcoin to use in trading you can still make profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

depends how much exactly you mean that "very small amount"? if you means just with 0.01 btc or below than that, its very hard i think to start trading. better you increase your btc first by doing sig. campaign, giveaway, or get a job, so you can buy more btc with your salary. my opinion, trading needs big bankroll (atleast around 0.5BTC) to make  profit.
Yes being a newbie, one can search for a signature campaign for slots available and start collecting from faucets too and after a week of collecting you can start trading with any exchange you prefer. That will a good idea from seeing many people's success here.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

depends how much exactly you mean that "very small amount"? if you means just with 0.01 btc or below than that, its very hard i think to start trading. better you increase your btc first by doing sig. campaign, giveaway, or get a job, so you can buy more btc with your salary. my opinion, trading needs big bankroll (atleast around 0.5BTC) to make  profit.
Activity: 298
If you are a new in trading i suggest to do some research on different altcoins and look for an altcoin that has good price movement. If your done in search some basic information try make a account on a legit public exchange site and study and explore the features of the site and if you feel comfortable choose your altcoin and start your trading journey Smiley.
Agree with your advise as there are tons of scam coins proliferating out there. Must research first for the first time trader the background of that coin. Go for the quite stable coin and is active on trading.

In the beginning if you have no experience than it will be nice that you have to start with a small amounts and that is because you dont know all the strategy that you have to learn to earn some profit.
And yeah it starts slow indeed and in the beginning it is also hard to make profit with trading but you need to take the patience for it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
If you are a new in trading i suggest to do some research on different altcoins and look for an altcoin that has good price movement. If your done in search some basic information try make a account on a legit public exchange site and study and explore the features of the site and if you feel comfortable choose your altcoin and start your trading journey Smiley.
Agree with your advise as there are tons of scam coins proliferating out there. Must research first for the first time trader the background of that coin. Go for the quite stable coin and is active on trading.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
The best stratedgy is researching an altcoin that have a good road map and then make some small investment and do the most common biy when its low sell when you get a profit.
yes buy many altcoin in great numbers, then sell at high prices when dev perform pump. it is in fact, we just had to wait for the right time. we must have a strong patience when using this method.
patience is the key to success in trading of bitcoins, if you can't wait you can't earn in trading and analyzing is the best for trading users try some research before you trade  Wink

i agree. patience is the key to success in trading. although you should never overdo it. you should wait for the good moment to get in and out with your patience but waiting too long is bad too. it means missing out to get in or missing out to get out and make the most profit out of the rises.
Activity: 364
Indeed if you have not the experience yet than it would be smart and nice if you are starting with small amounts so if you are losing than it would be not that bad.
And later when you get to know more about you can trade with some bigger amounts.
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The best stratedgy is researching an altcoin that have a good road map and then make some small investment and do the most common biy when its low sell when you get a profit.
yes buy many altcoin in great numbers, then sell at high prices when dev perform pump. it is in fact, we just had to wait for the right time. we must have a strong patience when using this method.
patience is the key to success in trading of bitcoins, if you can't wait you can't earn in trading and analyzing is the best for trading users try some research before you trade  Wink

That is right. I have hold the bitcoin for very long time. I never sold any. I just used some to help the adoption.
Activity: 420
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i think all new traders, not matter if large amount of money or not, have to decide which site they will use, so you should try to find one that let's you trade very small amounts

and then you have to decide which cryptos you will trade, i think that you should trade bitcoins and other old currency at first as it is easy to predicts their price rises and falls
Pages:
Jump to: