Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 109. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Bitcoin trading is hard, as the market change is so low you'll only make a decent amount of profit if you have a decent amount, like 20-100 BTC.

i think for newbies it is best to start from smaller markets like altcoin market because of the bigger changes and easier profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
that's good for you to start trading with small amount,i think every pro trader start trading with small amount were they newbie like you.
so,i just suggest you to learn more about trading altcoin,pick good coins and collect information about that coin price.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin trading is hard, as the market change is so low you'll only make a decent amount of profit if you have a decent amount, like 20-100 BTC.

If your planing to do a every day trading than yes, we need lot of money but it is very risky because no one can predict the prices of any currency on daily basis. If your investing for long tern than no need of lot of investments but with small amount also just buy and keep it until prices appreciate to sell for profits. I'm doing same since last two years and so for made quite a decent profit but since last couple of months prices are not moving fast so not much profits. Hope this year will give us good profits for our bitcoin investments.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Another suggestion is to simply wait for new coins to pop out which you think has a good future base on its devs and the company backing them, invest to it. If they offer IPO/ICO, you may wanna try buying few and so you can get some earnings even with just few cents increase of price. I'm just not sure how much "very small amount" when you say how to start trading with a very small amount.  Grin but i believe you can still buy coins in IPO.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
you can try to learn altcoin trading,its can give you good trading experience and good profit,altcoin trading can started with small amount,some coins have cheap price,its like dogecoin or other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
you just looking for a cheap altcoin. with altcoin you can have a lot of coins with little funds. You must be precise in choosing a profitable coin. if you believe that you are lucky you will get multiple advantage of trading altcoin.

I would you to go with LBC account to make bitcoin trading. I would suggest you guys to go with Market place to purchase a LBC account and do trade...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
you just looking for a cheap altcoin. with altcoin you can have a lot of coins with little funds. You must be precise in choosing a profitable coin. if you believe that you are lucky you will get multiple advantage of trading altcoin.

Altcoin or btc any which of ways if you want to start trading you should be very much careful before taking the quick step....
Regarding to btc learn and gain more knowledge about it...
Invest in something which you think it will give you good reward.
Its a buy time so buy coins now and wait for some days and sell it off so you will good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Trading is very simple. Making Profit depends on lot of things. How accurate you predict the price would help you to achieve a great profit. Start with very small amount that you can lose. Practice, learn and commit mistakes. Then start to make profits.

It is easy to say buy low and sell high. But the timing is very critical. Most people lose money in trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Nobody knew when they started, so i was in the starting, first try to register in most popular exchanges, and start analyze how the trading is made, how often does the price of that coin chances. Research for that coin on the internet, get people's opinion etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Trading is very simple. Making Profit depends on lot of things. How accurate you predict the price would help you to achieve a great profit. Start with very small amount that you can lose. Practice, learn and commit mistakes. Then start to make profits.
Activity: 714
You can try binary options, it is fast way to profit. Just check the binary market, invest and make good profit.  Grin

Be careful before trying anything new... just get enough knowledge about it and try something new. Also as you suggested for the binary market applies same for that.... for doing trade you should have the patience wait for the right opportunity then do invest on something, once it is clicked you will see the result.
Activity: 658
You can try binary options, it is fast way to profit. Just check the binary market, invest and make good profit.  Grin
Activity: 756
you also need to know how the trading platform works trading is not just as easy as you think if you now nothing about the platform and how do the trade you will not earn that much but if you know how it works you can maximize your earnings that is what i mean when I've told you navigate and search trading idea from this forum. try to invest with latest alts that doing some future development,.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Buy low, hold, sell high. That's always how trading goes. But I suggest you research on the coin first before buying a coin since not all of them are good. There are these things we call "shitcoins" that has no future in cryptocurrency and only increases its value by a short term hype or by the dev's manipulation. These are also called "scam coins" so beware in trading. Do your research first
Activity: 126
If you can wait for a long time to earn profit, then chances are there in the altcoin world to double or even multiply your profits. Whatever the coin be, you can make profit.

For example, people who have bought eth at 0.002 btc can now sell for 0.02 to 0.03 btc. It's happening in just 6 months range.
Activity: 406

first you should find a trading site that lets you trade with small amounts of money, and then just keep eye on all cryptos

main rule of trading is to buy cheap and sell expensive, this way you will get profit and if you'll do that with different cryptos you will get that faster
Activity: 163
Try Bitcoins binary options, even with small amount you can make great things. In fact it is one of best ways to make fast profit.  Wink

Are there any sites that you would recommend?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
yes this thread is very interesting to me.
I'll often check because I also want to begin to try trading with very little capital because I do not have enough capital

I too believe that in bitcoin trading capital is not an important factor. The reason for it is small scale traders get small percentage as a profit which is more or less equal to the earning of large scale traders.
Jump to: