Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 112. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
buy or mine was alt coin. be the first to get the ICO. 80% are believed to be the first to be able to multiply their coin. you should be trading alt coin if your funds are limited.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
you can deposit also a little amount in some exchange but every one has a limit for each trade.
and remember when you want withdrawal your btc/alt coins you need a decent amount.
Likewise yobit ask 0.0002 for each time you ask a btc withdraw.
If you play with 0.001 , + 0.0001 for tx fees when you deposit, you need at least 40% to get a 10% "cash".

With 0.01 with same percentage you get 37% "cash"!!!

Then more you play (invest) more you can save if you get a good catch.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
much better to go around this forums just stay away from hyip and ponzi offer trading is not that easy I guess you need to do your homework first best start with small amount just try to trade alt and understand the movement by time pass by you might understand everything just keep focus if you really want to earn. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you cna do on 1broker, speculatig on the value, i'm currently playing there in the range 400-450, but i'm not good either, currently going long for 440-450

or you cna buy cheap altcoin and wait for the price to increase
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: