Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 111. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yes that is a very good tactic. You better can make not that much profit in the beginning. And build slowly.
That is the best thing. And later if everything goes right you can have a bigger profit and trade more.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
first step for start trading is looking for nice coins,nice coins is altcoin who have good amount on market,and have a good information,collect infrmation about that coin as much as you can,and if you get enough,buy that coin when the price really low,keep it on exchange,watch the price daily. sell your coins if price is good enough for you.

this is right but you are going at it wrong.

you can't keep watching the price each day everyday by staring at the monitor to see when is the best low and high to buy and sell.
you either have to buy at current price right away or you have to place orders ahead of the time in those price before they reach there so that you don't miss out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
first step for start trading is looking for nice coins,nice coins is altcoin who have good amount on market,and have a good information,collect infrmation about that coin as much as you can,and if you get enough,buy that coin when the price really low,keep it on exchange,watch the price daily. sell your coins if price is good enough for you.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

dont bother with trading..

get a job, that pays fiat. Then go buy some bitcoin at some localbitcoins or at a btc atm if you have one near you.

All this trading and graphs talk will only make you notice that day trading is a calculated gamble to those who are very new at the game.

i disagree.
if you want to accumulate bitcoin through mind numbing jobs like faucet, captcha work, and things like that then getting a job instead is the better option.

but trading is a very good way of earning a profit through investing your bitcoins. besides it is not that hard to find a good opportunities for investment if you spend enough time to learn how to spot those things instead of listening to FUD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

dont bother with trading..

get a job, that pays fiat. Then go buy some bitcoin at some localbitcoins or at a btc atm if you have one near you.

All this trading and graphs talk will only make you notice that day trading is a calculated gamble to those who are very new at the game.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I believe so if you want to do a trading at a very small amount would require you first to learn all the process in trading. Doing trading with a small amount would earn also a small amount if possible or probably some lost. This is due to risk that might take place when doing trading..Need to study but if you want to earn some more money and do this join signature campaigns first..
Activity: 104
Merit: 13
Join a site like Poloniex that has a low minimum trade (about 10,000 satoshi). Then use some faucets to get your starting money. Then experiment, only risking 10,000 satoshi at a time (it's like risking 1 cent). Once after you are confident that you know what you are doing, should you trade with larger amounts. It's no big deal if a trade goes wrong and you lose the equivalent of 1 cent - but it hurts if it is several hundred dollars. So make your mistakes with small amounts.
Activity: 125
I usually mine altcoins and trade when they go up in price for btc Cheesy
That always seems to work very well.
Most coins rise in price a lot when they just started.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.

Agreed, I believe the easiest way to start, is simply to just start. However, as others have previously said patience is definitely needed.

When I started out mining on my GPU for just a few random coins here and there, I would trade those, and eventually a little would accumulate.
Also options like cloud mining can really help add up some starting base in btc or various altcoins.

I agree what you said is patience is definitely needed and alt coin GPU mining is also profitable if you are mining good coins but cloud mining i won recommend as this is also scam or your ROI will be very late so it is much better for you to get first full knowledge about trading then think of doing anything.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.

Agreed, I believe the easiest way to start, is simply to just start. However, as others have previously said patience is definitely needed.

When I started out mining on my GPU for just a few random coins here and there, I would trade those, and eventually a little would accumulate.
Also options like cloud mining can really help add up some starting base in btc or various altcoins.
Activity: 423
The smaller the amount the easier trading is because you push markets less and can trade all in on low volume markets with big spreads.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Altcoin trading takes time and so patience is needed. it applies to traders with just a very small amount to play. its not fore everyone, its not easy to do and not like you get to earn $20 each day as well.
Those who are already in to it don't get to earn much unless they have enormous amount to invest that even just a raise of 0.000001 they get to earn still. my suggestion is to find better way to earn maybe learning a skill can help.
Activity: 364

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.

Yes indeed. You must make a little bit profit first. And than you can make more profit later in the future.
Bitcoin must be also more used. That is also very good with trading. So it will be more used.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If would say put a low buy order in on a top volume coin (Xrp, ETH, nxt, ect,) and sell at a 5-10% gain. Back in the day I could do that 3-4 times a day. Might try arbitrary trading too on a top volume coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Think Ether-BTC may be the most liquid and volatile crypto pair right now. You could try to trade up and down the pair, If you are good, there is coin to be made here
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
the good thing about trading bitcoin and altcoins is that you can start with the very smallest amounts that are even lower than 1 cent.

so don't listen to anyone, just start trading and learn with your small amount because if you invest big and lose you will lose hope.

but in time when you have learned how to make a good profit you can increase your investment.

learning is a good tip... but with small amounts you can test market depth or other economic rules...
seems easy trading but for a lot of people is more like betting (casual) Wink
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
the good thing about trading bitcoin and altcoins is that you can start with the very smallest amounts that are even lower than 1 cent.

so don't listen to anyone, just start trading and learn with your small amount because if you invest big and lose you will lose hope.

but in time when you have learned how to make a good profit you can increase your investment.
Activity: 280

As you know nothing about trading, its best to start educating yourself first before jumping into any trading site. Read their FAQ section so you know what you are doing. Don't just blindly buy any coin out there without doing some research on that particular crypto.
Activity: 348
i  am a newbie also in trading , i trade altcoins, i started at 0.01 btc and so far  so good i am gaining small profits. in my understanding about trading is buy low sell high , choose  an alts that you think that have the potential to pump, doing some research may help before you buy.
Jump to: