Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 12. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
You better got a little bit stone heart with your brain.Yes that's true, Everyone is starting small. You can join signature campaigns to earn more coins for trading. For now just invest a small amount so you can learn everything and gain some experience. Because if your'e going to spend a lot of money, it will really hurt when you lose and you may not be willing to trade again

Yes  as you said it is possible to start trading with a small fund. You can start trading with any principal amount, but the most important thing is the knowledge and skill set about the trading. Initially start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimal gain, but can gain much experience and knowledge about the trading. Once you are confident as much with trading then you can go ahead with large amounts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
That is true when you trade with bitcoin, you can start trading with very small amount of bankroll - which, I also recommend to starters like me. It is so hard to lose big money while you are still learning good trading crypto currencies. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits
Yes trading is not easy because you need learn more before you start to trade. You need a lot of research before buying altcoin because without doing research the result failure if you make research about the coin you want to buy and you see the potential you buy it
Activity: 238
You better got a little bit stone heart with your brain.Yes that's true, Everyone is starting small. You can join signature campaigns to earn more coins for trading. For now just invest a small amount so you can learn everything and gain some experience. Because if your'e going to spend a lot of money, it will really hurt when you lose and you may not be willing to trade again
Activity: 140
That is true when you trade with bitcoin, you can start trading with very small amount of bankroll - which, I also recommend to starters like me. It is so hard to lose big money while you are still learning good trading crypto currencies. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits
Activity: 308
yes you can start trading with such a small amount of bitcoin, you can play gambling with any amount of bitcoin, you can also invest your small amount of bitcoin in trading alt coins and can get a good amount of alt coins whose price is low
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Day trading and short term is the best way for small amount of money i started with that before bitcoin price get high record .

For me trading doesn't require time whether day time or night, what matter is you should know how to work in trading, specially trading is very risky in terms of investment, so in order for you to gain profit seek some  strategy to those people who are veterans in trading alt coins.
Activity: 602
I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

I believe so because since the author is asking how to stat trading with a very small amount. Actually since bitcoin has already reached its close to highest potential value, its price is now high and so, to be able to earn an amount that can afford to buy bitcoin, better invest to altcoins first or get involved to selling goods which accepts bitcoins as payment.

The patience is the most important key of start trading with very small amounts of money. If your capital is not large enough, this can make you stressed out and you might not be able to manage your trading in the best way.

Pay attention to this first.

This is true. Pay attention to it and most especially to your emotions. Pay close attention to your emotion and master it to become tougher while practicing to trade with the small amount of bankroll. When you get the hang of it and master everything and having your very own strategy that you are comfortable playing with, you can go and trade with a larger amount of bankroll.
No emotion will help if there is not enough knowledge and a certain practice. Initially, you need to train on certain coins to know how to act on the market. And first of all work with only one coin, not several.
of course for a beginner this rule is very suitable, because with several coins he really can not cope. She to me to learn all the basics of training and already then it will be possible to calmly recruit your portfolio of coins.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

I believe so because since the author is asking how to stat trading with a very small amount. Actually since bitcoin has already reached its close to highest potential value, its price is now high and so, to be able to earn an amount that can afford to buy bitcoin, better invest to altcoins first or get involved to selling goods which accepts bitcoins as payment.

The patience is the most important key of start trading with very small amounts of money. If your capital is not large enough, this can make you stressed out and you might not be able to manage your trading in the best way.

This is true. Pay attention to it and most especially to your emotions. Pay close attention to your emotion and master it to become tougher while practicing to trade with the small amount of bankroll. When you get the hang of it and master everything and having your very own strategy that you are comfortable playing with, you can go and trade with a larger amount of bankroll.
The most important is the experience and it must to owned by you, not from anyone because your experience is better than from others. I was a noob trader because I put my money by the advise of some good traders. But after lost many money by the bearish trend in the mid of last year, I understand my experience and strategy to trade are neccessary to help me grow more in the trading journey.
Activity: 630

No emotion will help if there is not enough knowledge and a certain practice. Initially, you need to train on certain coins to know how to act on the market. And first of all work with only one coin, not several.
Activity: 140
if you rant trading with very small bitcoin you can try trading altcoin. This is also an another way on maximizing your capital even if you have small amount to invest but with those bounties you could somewhat extent the possibilities to trade in bigger scales since bounty
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Base on my experience it hard to trade with small capital most of the time you will trade with the coin with small value which the amount afford of your capital that is why the result is lost of your capital. My suggestion is do trading if you have good amount of capital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294

Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Day trading and short term is the best way for small amount of money i started with that before bitcoin price get high record .
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
You have to inform yourself before risking real money. Many things can improve your skills: this forum, youtube videos, some blogs and forums, ..
Activity: 476

Activity: 364
Buy a crypto where it is cheap right now like doge or ltc. It is a good time to buy it right now. So a small amount can increase if you sold them for a higher price rather than buying those scam coins on the different exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Possibly you begin with a littler or greater sum the most imperative factor is the means by which learned you are about it and what procedure you will take after to make benefits and diminish the dangers and on the off chance that you can deal with this at that point rest there is no reason to worry with you.
Activity: 239
I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I am not an expert trader. But starting with a very small amount is the right thing to do. early trading stage will be like trial and error, exploration, and discoveries. There are more losses than when you already have a grasp of what trading really needs. also try to do your serious study. Carefully trace the records of the coins you are trading.
Pages:
Jump to: