Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 7. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
If you want to just increase amount of Bitcoins, then trade with Bitcoin pares. But if you want to earn money, you need to use charts with USDT prices.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Various new investment schemes are now emerging by bringing the name Bitcoin. The fantastical bitcoin exchange rate increases the attractiveness, so many people become interested in investing. However, how much capital for Bitcoin investments? Many new traders are getting interested to invest in bitcoin, but they have constraints, one of which is velum has a large capital. But do not be sad, many people who have started investing with small capital. So the question arises from a new trader. Can we invest Bitcoin with little capital?

First of all, keep in mind that each Bitcoin has a smaller fraction called "satoshi". To be precise, 1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 satoshi. The unit is also widely used in buying and selling Bitcoin. In fact, it is quite rare that anyone trades per 1 BTC in each transaction.

If in my opinion, for those of you who do not have enough capital to invest, you can get free bitcoins. Another alternative to get free Bitcoin is by utilizing Bitcoin Faucet. Bitcoin Faucet is a site that invites traffic by giving the lure of small amounts of Bitcoin rewards at each visit. Most Bitcoin Faucets only offer advertising spam.

So, how much capital for Bitcoin investments? Because Bitcoin's investment model is diverse, then the minimum capital also varies, ranging from free to large capital. You are free to choose which way to take.
Activity: 285
"Multiply my BTC", thats a very wrong mindset to get started in trading. You need to keep small goals in the start and need to do many trials before playing with your real money. Not everyone can turn a profit with trading and its very easy to lose your whole investment in bad trades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

If you want to be a trader then you must learning about money and risk management to balancing your assets and profits.
After that you can try trade with small amount, set your profits and target prices.
Next step is what's your business plans, trading in long term or short? set gain profit for monthly and yearly.
Activity: 286
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Whichever way you look at it, trading with a small amount is not the best idea and I'll explain why. Investing is a high-risky activity so you can face loses in any moment - even if you will invest your "small amount", potential profit won't justify risks. It would be better to save some money and start your trader career with a larger sum.

Good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
If you have small balance about 0.005 BTC, you can still trading, you can try to buy 1 sat to 10 sat and start making profit once the altcoin you choose is increasing. And then your profit you can trade it again with other altcoin to make profit. Untill you can make profit 1 btc in one week.

0.005 is pretty small and will only be enough for transaction fees and trading fees. you cant posibly go anywhere if you only have that amount. I suggest youd better try to double it first on any bitcoin doubler like for example in gambling and if ever you win  ,you can now try to trade it with alts that seems verry cheap. cheap doesnt mean worthless alts that dont have a purpose but rather cheap alts that have a potential to grow in the future. you can then cycle it with other types of coins as soon as you slowly earn.
Merit: 106
If you have small balance about 0.005 BTC, you can still trading, you can try to buy 1 sat to 10 sat and start making profit once the altcoin you choose is increasing. And then your profit you can trade it again with other altcoin to make profit. Untill you can make profit 1 btc in one week.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
You should understand that if you invest a little bit, you will receive little profit. Without money, you can't make money in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
To start for a very snall amount, you must first know what will be the best for you to invest on. Sometimes, newbie traders invest in wrong investment, you cannot predict what will happen, but you must know what is the best to invest on. Investing a small amount is not too risky for a newbie, if fail, it gives you only experience, thou shall not quit, it is a good experience for successful traders
I think you need to learn a lot. Learn about economics and technology. The cryptocurreny market is complex and requires a lot of knowledge. There are many people who understand and they still lose money on this market. And of course the risk is entirely worth the profit.
Learn? What would u learn? No tech analisis does not work on crypto market! It is wild west and the hype and news are rulling this market! Thats why better to invest small amout and try out to figure out what will come next at the coin/token u have chosen to invest
Use the leverage) It is worth a shot! Only 2 variants are possible - loose all or make a fortune. Then if umake a fortune - study how to trade. Trading with small deposit would not be very effective or profitable. IMHO
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think in trading the only risk experienced will be the transaction failures. When some transactions goes wrong it automatically makes loss to the trader. Also this can be solved only if the trader takes high responsibility.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Now, BTC is a good idea for investment, less capital is not a serious obstacle. You can invest in low and save to build more funds next. But you need to be aware of the business issues in this market to create a solid mentality, you should cultivate knowledge and learn more here. They have a lot of experience and share. However, you yourself must be aware of and consider the issues before making any decisions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
You can start in trading at small amount by buying some electronic coins in cryptocurency such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and eth. You may wait for a long period to make it huge amount and used that as a fund in trading.
bitcoin is not quite right, because it is expensive, I would recommend you to buy a new coin, which is cheaper of course
Activity: 266

If you have a little money to trade, I suggest don't fall into margin trading because your fund might be loss in thin air. Start investing in coins with strong fundamentals only. You can find them in coinmarketcap.com, and some of them are ripple, ICX, IOTA, etc.

Try growing your assets by joining bounty campaign too. Hold for a little time, when you need cash you can sell it immediately in exchanges that display its price higher than other exchanges.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11

First before want to trade you must know about trading after that register to exchangers and then learn about indicators that will help you to predict where the price will go. It's no problem if you start with small amount.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Business and investment consciousness is nice. The problem here is not that little capital but we should not follow trends in high value markets like BTC, ETH. That way you can invest in ripple, waves or TRX, Doge. These low value coins are perfect for meeting the needs of the market and gaining experience. In my opinion, it would be the most effective idea with little capital.
Activity: 434
You can start in trading at small amount by buying some electronic coins in cryptocurency such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and eth. You may wait for a long period to make it huge amount and used that as a fund in trading.
Activity: 398
I think you need to learn a lot. Learn about economics and technology. The cryptocurreny market is complex and requires a lot of knowledge. There are many people who understand and they still lose money on this market. And of course the risk is entirely worth the profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I actually started with nothing here on bitcoin and that's a fact. What I did was I joined different campaigns which rewarded me with good amount that I used in trading. I think as a newbie, there are things that you should learn first. There are terms and strategies that would be helpful for you to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: