Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 8. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
You'd better go and participate in various bounty campaigns and airdrops...it may be a way way faster way to increase you belongings - if you'll just trade with a small amount - it will be pretty slow.
Activity: 378
If you were going to trade with small amount in bitcoin i think you will no longer to earn because of transaction fees this might be the biggest factor you must consider in trading with small amount .

If you were be going to trade alts like eth transaction fee has small factor , the biggest factor for me is the movement of the value if it is raising fast or not . If I were you I will holding my coin and i will start trading with medium amount so in the end I will still have some to earn. Goodluck to you in your trading
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

To begin with, you need to learn how to trade in the crypto currency market. And the best way to do this is to get training from a practicing trader. This is the best option to learn how to trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
You know bro you dont need a minimum investment on trading.Even a very small amount you can start trading  as long as you reach  the minimum buy and sell on trading sites.Me  i also start at very small amount of 0.01 btc now im at 0.2 bitcoins now.You just need to focus on trading when you are on just small amount.

U know u will never study trading well if u will trade with the min affordable amount. It is ridiculous and wasting of the time. IMHO. The minimum amout to start trading is 500 bucks at least
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
You know bro you dont need a minimum investment on trading.Even a very small amount you can start trading  as long as you reach  the minimum buy and sell on trading sites.Me  i also start at very small amount of 0.01 btc now im at 0.2 bitcoins now.You just need to focus on trading when you are on just small amount.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

before you start you need first the basic on how to trade as you stated that you don't know nothing about trading, learn first and the earning will follow, doing something without idea or knowledge will result to inappropriate,  Just  Do your own research.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
If you invest small amount in bitcoin, it will take longer time to earn 200% on your investments unless you have bigger amount for investment.  What you should do is to choose some undervalued altcoins and hold them for 2-3 weeks, altcoins grow their value faster upto a limited stage. Once you make decent profits then move on bitcoin

One of the main source of information on bitcoin is this forum. You can read through this forum as much as you want. Only you doing the trading yourself and find out what's wrong and what's not, will be a much better and helpful way of learning how to trade. All traders started with losses and making mistakes. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits.

The best way to get at least small profit is trading according to boolinger bands. U would not make a fortune this way for sure but still very good opportunity
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think with bitcoin investments with small numbers, for me it does not matter if you start with a small amount. it's good to invest in a trade, so you'll benefit every day. If you invest in large amounts, it's great to get more results, as the bitcoin price every day always goes higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
You can get more bitcoins through joining signature campaigns, But if you really want to pursue trading then you really need to do a lot of research. There's a lot of user's here that is well known for trading, ask reliable users here that has a high rank to give you good advice. But for me i advice you to join signature campaigns while your'e starting then invest in building a mining rig. You research on google everything about that, Bitcoin mining now a days is one of the mainstream to earn coins, its the best way to earn passively while waiting for your coins to rise up when you already start trading or buying coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
If for trading with small amounts I think will only waste your time will be more if you participate on Airdrop. To participate in airdrop you only need Gwei and Gas Limit set without having to with a large amount and you can certainly get millions of dollars from it

Small or big amount is the same because we need knowledgable. you should learn about altcoins if you wanted to trade with it. Actually, before I started to do some trading I study about the things that affects the price of an altcoin, I read different topics here in the forum before about trading, you can also watch some tutorials in youtube and search website too.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What is your % profit you wait for before selling?
Activity: 184
If for trading with small amounts I think will only waste your time will be more if you participate on Airdrop. To participate in airdrop you only need Gwei and Gas Limit set without having to with a large amount and you can certainly get millions of dollars from it
Activity: 392
You could start with a small amount just to get the basics and learn. If you want to make some money you will need to go in with more money.

Yes,  at first,  you can start with a small amount then after proving that you can actually earn in crypto currency then add some money for you to earn more.
Activity: 166
If you want to start with a very small amount then you need to remember that you need to be patient in trading because you will experience a lot of losses since you are just getting started in your trading journey. Most of the traders also start with a small amount and I think it is best if you will just treat that small amount as a learning fee and after a few weeks for sure you will be a good trader because of the practice trades that you do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
You could start with a small amount just to get the basics and learn. If you want to make some money you will need to go in with more money.
Merit: 106
With really small amount i think its really difficult to do day trading of bitcoins in the exchanges but altcoins trading is possible with small amount of bitcoins as well specially in exchanges like yobit where you can buy altcoins which worth only few satoshies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
If you invest small amount in bitcoin, it will take longer time to earn 200% on your investments unless you have bigger amount for investment.  What you should do is to choose some undervalued altcoins and hold them for 2-3 weeks, altcoins grow their value faster upto a limited stage. Once you make decent profits then move on bitcoin
And before we start investing and choosing, we should have knowledge of the market, we should learn more about the skills to analyze, observe charts then the valuable experience from the traders other, it will be useful for us in the process of trading. A soldier should not fight without knowing the opponent, no weapons and the battlefield situation, that would be very dangerous, after completing the necessary things, everything you said would be very reasonable, we should choose good and potential altcoin, instead of bitcoin, what we need to do is buy low prices, keep and wait for a high price
Activity: 113
 With small amounts you can test market depth or other economic rules. Seems easy trading but for a lot of people is more like betting...

Activity: 84
Buy a crypto where it is cheap right now like doge or ltc. A small amount can increase if you sold them for a higher price rather than buying all sorts of scam coins on the different exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: