Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 70. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Since the divide of BTC nad BCU, its been a good time to trade actually, atlcoin prices are rising and I even forgot about investing those ICN which I was hoping to rise up which holders can receive dividends becuase I'm more focused on trading the altcoins like DASH, Monero and ETH.  Today is very profitable and have almost doubled my 3 btc from the start.

If you want to trade, start with the cheapest which as you can see on the coinmarketcap, ETC is going to be a good candidate to start with.
Although bitcoin will always be the king of the altcoin and there is no safer investment than putting money on it, but with the current price many new comers find it hard to dump money into it or they don’t have enough for it, so trading altcoin may be fruitful for them, and one of the best ones to trade in my opinion is zcash because of it is similar to bitcoin, zcoin made its appearance and people got burned out from it which leaves it between up and down, so investing in it and picking the right time to trade by keeping an eye on the market may be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Since the divide of BTC nad BCU, its been a good time to trade actually, atlcoin prices are rising and I even forgot about investing those ICN which I was hoping to rise up which holders can receive dividends becuase I'm more focused on trading the altcoins like DASH, Monero and ETH.  Today is very profitable and have almost doubled my 3 btc from the start.

If you want to trade, start with the cheapest which as you can see on the coinmarketcap, ETC is going to be a good candidate to start with.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
WARNING THE ACCOUNT STE0024 HAS BEEN PIRATED. EMAIL ADDRESS MODIFY AND GUY STEAL MY ACCOUNT

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ste0024-136862

Please address your concern to theymos or hillariouscando about this issue. Usually you cannot recover the account once you lost it. However you can check with him. If possible directly report via the post of that scammer making to block your account.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Well, I did bought some altcoin and find someone to buy it in a good price.

You don't have to find someone to buy it in a good price. That's just person to person trading and trust me it's really hard to find someone who's not going to scam you and is willing to buy above market price. Some say that they do person to person trading to avoid the fees and some say because they get better deals from it. But buying/selling in an exchanger is much faster since you only have to place your sell order or simply dump the coin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Well, I did bought some altcoin and find someone to buy it in a good price.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 905
You can start trading wirh any number of bitcoins you want but it's another task if you want profitable trading, for that to my mind 1 btc is still small. If you want to only earn experience, try with 0.01 btc but I suggest to you demo website platforms which offer you points as money. With them, you will earn how to manage money and what actions to make in different situation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
you cna do on 1broker, speculatig on the value, i'm currently playing there in the range 400-450, but i'm not good either, currently going long for 440-450

or you cna buy cheap altcoin and wait for the price to increase

As a newbie in trading much better to use altcoins with cheaper price because aside from affordable you will benefit for it due to higher chance to pump.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. bcz many person rich yo use this it multiply ur btc

Yes it is the best option and what do you think about doing with your alt coins? of course it is designated for trading and you just need to buy those cheap coins.

But right now, there's a lot of pump on alt coins because of bitcoins drop, everyone seems to be migrating some of their funds to alts.

And if you got small amount that can go with the flow, buying dash will good for you.

The price of dash is too high at a moment so its a risky to buy now as if price goes down then it may continue to go down and would not recover again and it may give him loss so wait for the price of dash to go down and that would be the right time to invest in it.

Well if you think that dash is too high then just go with those coins that has small value in the market, the more the merrier.

But if he has a small amount it's better to take the risk because there's no growth if no one is going to take the advantage.

Then he should wait for the right time when dash dumps and buy some of it later.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I've also heard about trading. Do you guys have links to any guide about it here? Maybe a stickied thread or something...

Regarding trading sites, do you have any you can suggest to novice traders? Does it matter which site we'll use, like, are differences on prices or fees?

I'm looking for some ways to make money. I can probably spare a few hours a day for it.

You can actually start by using Google. Or maybe just follow this new thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-do-trading-1833226) To be completely honest, you wouldn't get most of the things you're looking for in this forum. This is not an all in one forum so you're better off searching stuffs on Google. Not only you'll get better results, but you'll also get instant results.

For trading sites, there's C-Cex, Poloniex, WhaleClub, Yobit, etc. Those are the most common ones and the price doesn't have that much difference even when let's say that someone bought tons of ETH on YoBit, it'll only take a few seconds for snipers to sell at that high buy on YoBit or buy at the low price from other trading sites. The fees, of course, doesn't have that much difference as well. Just see what UI and website loading time suits you the best.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I've also heard about trading. Do you guys have links to any guide about it here? Maybe a stickied thread or something...

Regarding trading sites, do you have any you can suggest to novice traders? Does it matter which site we'll use, like, are differences on prices or fees?

I'm looking for some ways to make money. I can probably spare a few hours a day for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you have 0.01btc.you can invest it in any of the following altcoins as their price is going up.Ethereum,Dash,Monero,Decred.Dont be panic.Fix your profit limits as 5 or 10%.When you get it,just sell your altcoin to buy BTC.Just continue this process.You will get good experience.

For a newbie 0.01 btc is a really good amount to start gaining practical experience by doing trades and if he follows the strategy said by you then he will definitely make some profits and which will also help him in growing his coins.
yeah its better for you to trades on .01 btc because first you will need gain some skills and experience and then you can start trading with any amount and if you get some skills and experience then you should never go to risk in trading.
First thing, you don't need to invest 0.01 to practise your knowledge/skills in trading since you can use a demo account to provide that needs. Second, trading is risky, hence if you can't take that risk then don't initiate trading.
Third, if you are good enough through practising your skills through a demo account, then that's the time to do trading with risk, ofcourse you should start as low amount you can afford to lose.

There will be always risk attached with trading but thinking of risks and not giving an try to trading doesn't sounds great to me as somewhere someday you have to start and if you will never try trading then you will never gain any knowledge and experience of trading so start with a small capital to avoid huge losses at initial stage.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you have 0.01btc.you can invest it in any of the following altcoins as their price is going up.Ethereum,Dash,Monero,Decred.Dont be panic.Fix your profit limits as 5 or 10%.When you get it,just sell your altcoin to buy BTC.Just continue this process.You will get good experience.

For a newbie 0.01 btc is a really good amount to start gaining practical experience by doing trades and if he follows the strategy said by you then he will definitely make some profits and which will also help him in growing his coins.
yeah its better for you to trades on .01 btc because first you will need gain some skills and experience and then you can start trading with any amount and if you get some skills and experience then you should never go to risk in trading.
First thing, you don't need to invest 0.01 to practise your knowledge/skills in trading since you can use a demo account to provide that needs. Second, trading is risky, hence if you can't take that risk then don't initiate trading.
Third, if you are good enough through practising your skills through a demo account, then that's the time to do trading with risk, ofcourse you should start as low amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. bcz many person rich yo use this it multiply ur btc

Yes it is the best option and what do you think about doing with your alt coins? of course it is designated for trading and you just need to buy those cheap coins.

But right now, there's a lot of pump on alt coins because of bitcoins drop, everyone seems to be migrating some of their funds to alts.

And if you got small amount that can go with the flow, buying dash will good for you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I'm also a beginner in trading. I'm currently hoarding satoshi from faucets and sites that payout in bitcoin. I'll try to trade altcoins on poloniex and make a small profit.

Yes, you have chosen the right path because even with the small amount you can trade with a reputable coin. Once you are familiar with trading then you will make profits. Don't look for higher profits, aim for little profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you want to try the actual practice of doing trade in the exchange, first you must have an account which you are going to do some trade in the exchange sites. like in bittrex.com, poloniex.com, c-cex and others. Smiley

Having account is mandatory but before getting into trading sites I think he should spend some time on watching videos related to trading there are many videos for beginners on youtube which will give him clear idea of how trading works.

Videos can help them out but there are some people hard to understands it on their actual trade encounters and in addition to newbies learnings they should seek a veteran nor knowledgable guy who can help them to sort on what is the new thrend coin,what to avoid and what is the most common effect of bad trades and lastly the difference of short trade and long trades.

If the person familiarized that surely they will became an expert traders someday and i think they will also learn on how to pump a coin if they will became a pro.

Exactly once. If no experience surely everything will give the effect that is not good enough, and vice versa. But to be able to get an experience indeed we should be able to start it or looking at it from the past someone who's been ahead doing what we are now doing. Trading places is good enough, but it also depends on the mindset of someone who did.All trading requires a wide range of things to be able to give an advantage to us

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Yeah if you have a small amount of bitcoin and you want to put in trading you must buy a very low coin that have a potential and not dead coin.And you must research if it have a potential to grow on market.
To add to what the senior said. To my own believe holding of bitcoin is also another way of investing and now that the price of bitcoin is down to $994 you could buy and hold your. Inaddition, KMD and ETH are doing good now.
Pages:
Jump to: