Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 94. (Read 161303 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
The only chance you have is to wait for the coin to go low that you want to trade. When it is low enough, buy all and wait for the big pump. That is not easy as it sounds though. It can always go lower than what you think. But hey, you already try to get rich with a small amount, so won't lose much.

As you see, in this world, riches are getting richer and poor people are getting poorer. While the rich guy have a 500k$ in his account, he can make 1000$ with a click. And poor dudes with a 100$ will keep dreaming to be like him and %99 of the time they will lose that 100$ to the rich guy:)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am also a newbie in trading lol i tried the service in yobit but i really dont have any idea on what am i going to do the UI is quite confusing and no clear guides at all
I recommend stay away in trading in yobit . There so much scam coin there and dead coin  many newbie got failed for buying wrong coin and end up loosing so much money. My suggestion is try polenex or c-cex I think is much better to trade there.

that's the main problem at yobit, but if you can take the risk you can double your money faster than trade at polobniex or c-cex, im buying arround 20.000 yovi at price 200satoshi and i double my money more than 10times

so what would be your recommendation sir if i plan to do trading? , do have any suggestions of what alt coins do i have to trade so that i can earn profit from it as a newbie?

I suggest you look at the hot btc pairs. It means that many are buying/selling there. And since it has an active market you can do the Spread Method. In his case, you are looking for a trade that has the highest spread. The higher the spread, the higher will be your profit. But, this is very risky, make sure you make a research first on the coin and you know how to read candlesticks to avoid coins with Pump and Dump. Many are loosing BTC because of this (including me). The sudden drop of coin= Better, sudden increase of coin=Beware . Always put into your mind the Golden Rule in Trading. BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH. One more thing, some coins requires 2-3 days or even a week before it increases. Avoid panic selling and be PATIENT.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I am also a newbie in trading lol i tried the service in yobit but i really dont have any idea on what am i going to do the UI is quite confusing and no clear guides at all
I recommend stay away in trading in yobit . There so much scam coin there and dead coin  many newbie got failed for buying wrong coin and end up loosing so much money. My suggestion is try polenex or c-cex I think is much better to trade there.

that's the main problem at yobit, but if you can take the risk you can double your money faster than trade at polobniex or c-cex, im buying arround 20.000 yovi at price 200satoshi and i double my money more than 10times

so what would be your recommendation sir if i plan to do trading? , do have any suggestions of what alt coins do i have to trade so that i can earn profit from it as a newbie?

ROM is a fairly lose term. you'd lose money on yovi actually. you can buy it from them but you can never exchange it to btc. yobit don't allow it themselves. all you can do is brag that 20 yovi of yours.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Activity: 798
You should buy a coins that is active or choose first before you buy because many coins in different trading site and you must choose what trading site you do the trading so if you choose one you may now start trading. No problem with your capital big or small amount in right timing your money get profit. Buy low sell high dont believe in trollbox sometime they fail the coin they promote become dead.
Activity: 644
You should have to go for altcoins also if you want to trade with smallest amount and want to increase the amount of your bitcoin, try to learn about different altcoins and invest in that only which you come to know that it will benefit more in the coming future.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Hmm.. as you have small amount its better to start altcoin trading with yobit with out any problem, they don't have any restriction but minimum 0.0001 BTC to make any trades which is very low that any can afford Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wait until you think the price is low and go ahead and buy. Then wait for the price to rise enough for you to make gain and sell. Then repeat this procedure. You will gradually increase your bitcoin this way. Alternatively, if you just hold what you have, it will most likely increase in value.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I would reckoned to read more information about trading on the forum. Here you can find some ways for trading that is checked and bring profit. I don't trade, so I can't advice you any special source.

You can read through this forum as much as you want. Only you doing the trading yourself and find out what's wrong and what's not, will be a much better and helpful way of learning how to trade. All traders started with losses and making mistakes. The great thing from the mistakes we make is that we learn from them. Eventually you'll have enough experience to make good profits.
Activity: 546
I would reckoned to read more information about trading on the forum. Here you can find some ways for trading that is checked and bring profit. I don't trade, so I can't advice you any special source.

I don't think that main trading websites lets you to trade with small amount, you should search for one that let's to do that, and then you need to think which currencies you will want to trade and then just wait when price will fall and buy, and sell when price will rise, repeat this and you will get lots of profit...

The problem with a lot of these sites are the deposit and trading fees.
Although it is not much different then large amounts, you need to choose the coin wisely. better to hold many cheap coins, then 1 large/famous coin.
Activity: 644

I don't think that main trading websites lets you to trade with small amount, you should search for one that let's to do that, and then you need to think which currencies you will want to trade and then just wait when price will fall and buy, and sell when price will rise, repeat this and you will get lots of profit...
Activity: 294
Activity: 462
how to start trading with a very small amount?
1. Learn money management first
2. Diligent to trade
3. don't use loan money
4. Smart, and intuitive thinking

this is my mindset to trade
Activity: 784

Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
trading is not multiplying your btc it is growing your bitcoins like a plant you will get very small returns everyday and you will get your roi in 2-3 months(hopefully) but it is lot less risky than gambling with your coins
basically it is true , we can only expect fast return in gambling but not in trading , it takes months to make ROI. start trading with small amount are not worth to do , better you wait until you have money enough to start.

i personally trade around $300 on forex and around 0.6 bitcoin on altcoin.
but I have different thought.
doing something is better then doing nothing. and he can still do trading with small amount. like for altcoin trading. 10$ to 50$ also could be fine to give it a little push up.

as you said wait until you have enough money. then tell me is it possible to get enough money only for waiting and doing nothing? no right.
he have to make enough money with his small money. only waiting won't worth.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Its better to start big amount to invest in trading coz if your capital big its east to trade coz you can buy many altcoin different choices so if the coins price rise up you get profit from it and buy another one. The more you have altcoin the big profit you can get with it. So try some big invest to earn big profit.

You need not to buy a lot of altcoins, you just have to choose which altcoin that you think has potential. Altcoin that start with 0.00000001 somehow are going to be good if dev has the will. You can check the price, marketcap, volume and the total supply of the coin to analyse if the coin can be good to trade with as well.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Its better to start big amount to invest in trading coz if your capital big its east to trade coz you can buy many altcoin different choices so if the coins price rise up you get profit from it and buy another one. The more you have altcoin the big profit you can get with it. So try some big invest to earn big profit.
the advantage of big investment is you can recover your losses when you still have some in your bank
that's the good thing when investing big amount, the more income or the more capital the big chances
to gain more as well.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: