Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 127. (Read 173056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Stay away from #Gambling.. You waste your money and time...
Trying to make good profit from trading with #Bitcoin_Exchange_Market and #Signatures...

The Bitcoin market exchange is not that easy to trade if you are new to the markets. And the signatures are a good way to make extra revenue but keep in mind you need a good standing account to do so.

well, trading is not that hard that people make it to be, i am not saying it is easy either. it is hard but it can be learned and with a little work you can easily make a good profession out of it.

and then later on with spending some time online and looking for information here and there you can improve your choices for investment.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Stay away from #Gambling.. You waste your money and time...
Trying to make good profit from trading with #Bitcoin_Exchange_Market and #Signatures...

The Bitcoin market exchange is not that easy to trade if you are new to the markets. And the signatures are a good way to make extra revenue but keep in mind you need a good standing account to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
-snipe-

That would not work. Trust me, I've tried, and I've failed. A lot of times.

You'll just get the urge of getting home earlier, rather than enjoying the trip itself. And once you get back? First thing you do is open up your laptop and start bettin'.

Just because it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it will not work with others as well. Maybe you should try disciplining yourself or try looking for a mentor that will help you stay away from gambling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Try going out of town, fishing, hiking or basically just go to a place or a country where there's no access to the Internet. This will surely make you busy, keep your mind off gambling, and also will make you relaxed.

To stay away from gambling  is find new a hobby
I know it is not easy to stop from gambling, but I'm sure if you can consitent with yourself
I believe you can do it.

Finding a new thing to do is the first step. Then it will lead you to stop gambling little by little.

That would not work. Trust me, I've tried, and I've failed. A lot of times.

You'll just get the urge of getting home earlier, rather than enjoying the trip itself. And once you get back? First thing you do is open up your laptop and start bettin'.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Spend time with friends and family, go out with them, visit some new restaurant or watch a movie and try to play some sports which can divert your mind from gambling.
legendary
Merit: 1060
Try going out of town, fishing, hiking or basically just go to a place or a country where there's no access to the Internet. This will surely make you busy, keep your mind off gambling, and also will make you relaxed.

I know it is not easy to stop from gambling, but I'm sure if you can consitent with yourself
I believe you can do it.

Finding a new thing to do is the first step. Then it will lead you to stop gambling little by little.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I believe you can do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Staying away from gambling is pretty easy if you compare it with other addictions, I think gambling is purely about self controlling.
If you can control yourself there would not be any problem and you can easily stop with it in my eyes.
I quite agree with you actually quite easily people can stay away from gambling. even I could easily out of gambling may control yourself also included. and of course there are other factors. willing to accept if you lose It also includes a factor.
people are still in gambling because they can not use it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Simple, instead of being greedy and always checking the positive or fake stories or boosting yourself by looking at the winning about and fake promotions, Just read stories and reviews of people who have lost their life savings in gamblings.

Then I'm sure, you'll be scared to look at gamblings just like me  Grin

A gambler never starts reading about reviews, mostly they start at being lured by those promotions...It's more of a self control and "will" if you want to stay away from gambling..Even if you read a lot of reviews if you can't resist the temptation, then you are still in into trouble of being addicted to gambling...

I said that too, stay away from the fake promotions. I just recommended to read reviews before getting into it so he'll be realize what could happend to his money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well first of all you have to be sure that you want to avoid gambling as it might give you some experience also not only losses of your money

though if you really want to do that then you might need to seek the professional help from the doctors or psychologists as it is very hard to escape gambling yourself
Activity: 350
There are many Youtube videos which you do watch and relax, that actually gives you hope and a balanced mind.
If you watch them, they try to release the stress and slowly you start to get away from any kind of gambling addictions too.

I have to stick with doing something active. Watching movies is very passive and you will be tempted to start gambling again for 1 game, 2 games etc.
Doing sport will keep your mind focused 100%
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
There are many Youtube videos which you do watch and relax, that actually gives you hope and a balanced mind.
If you watch them, they try to release the stress and slowly you start to get away from any kind of gambling addictions too.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Simple, instead of being greedy and always checking the positive or fake stories or boosting yourself by looking at the winning about and fake promotions, Just read stories and reviews of people who have lost their life savings in gamblings.

A gambler never starts reading about reviews, mostly they start at being lured by those promotions...It's more of a self control and "will" if you want to stay away from gambling..Even if you read a lot of reviews if you can't resist the temptation, then you are still in into trouble of being addicted to gambling...
Typical gambler usually decides with their emotions over their brains. It usually happen when you cannot already control your addiction, for example when you are down you are going to chase your bets to recoup you previous losses until you knew it your bankroll was already gone.
This maybe true and everyone has done it every time they gamble, emotions beat our common sense.
That's why the things called "self controlling" would never work when we gambling.

Self control will be never applicable to a addictive gambler as they will keep on gambling either they win or loose, for them the most important thing is to gamble nothing else.

Thats why most people suggested to have self control to stay away from gambling. It is a harf thing to do for addictive gamblers but it is still possible if they really2 want to stop gambling.
if addiction may be a little difficult, but if we can control ourselves and our intention is to stay away from gambling, I believe you can. You must be determined to yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

Typical gambler usually decides with their emotions over their brains. It usually happen when you cannot already control your addiction, for example when you are down you are going to chase your bets to recoup you previous losses until you knew it your bankroll was already gone.
This maybe true and everyone has done it every time they gamble, emotions beat our common sense.
That's why the things called "self controlling" would never work when we gambling.

Self control will be never applicable to a addictive gambler as they will keep on gambling either they win or loose, for them the most important thing is to gamble nothing else.

Thats why most people suggested to have self control to stay away from gambling. It is a harf thing to do for addictive gamblers but it is still possible if they really2 want to stop gambling.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Activity: 363

It is indeed hard to stay away from gambling and people should have to know before that you can lose a lot of money with gambling but some people thinks that it will not happen.
The chance is really high that you can lose some money with it and if they are realizing that they are losing money with gambling than they are maybe going to stop.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

Activity: 462
Staying away from gambling is pretty easy if you compare it with other addictions, I think gambling is purely about self controlling.
If you can control yourself there would not be any problem and you can easily stop with it in my eyes.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

Jump to: