Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 135. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I am also trying to find the way to quite gambling but all my efforts going into vain because i can access to internet easily so no chance for me.
Well, that is because you are not ready to quit yet. If the Internet is the problem for you, you should contact your ISP and ask if they could block a particular website for you. Just make you sure that you do not know how to use a VPN, proxies, and TOR, though.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I am also trying to find the way to quite gambling but all my efforts going into vain because i can access to internet easily so no chance for me.
just quit bro its not too late , dont waste your money to the stupid gamble think your family!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It is really hard to give up gambling and for me it is like impossible at the moment, i am trying to quite my gambling habit but whenever i have some extra than i like to take risk because some times ago i won 10 btc just in one roll.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Go to church and pray to GOD! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you addicted on gambling its very hard to stay away on that, i think try to bonding your sel with your family thats the best way.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
It's simple to stay away from gambling
Do not open site gambling or stay away the internet
If you remember gambling please leave your home to hangout with your friends
Its hard since most of our life are connected to internet. So stay away from internet cant working imo. If you have time to do gambling or hangout, then why not for you use that time to work and get money.
to get internet connection now is very easy even you use your time for work but if you addicted with gambling surely sometimes you will open gambling site use mobile phone. i think gambling is lifestyle now!
legendary
Activity: 910
If you like it and see it as entertainment..
then why bother to stay away from it. You just need to know how to control it if it is a problem in your life. But some people see it as a lifestyle. Those are the ones that are living it up in Las vegas  Grin
High rollers I think they are called. You can notice them with their bright flashy clothes and an entourage  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Recently I thought about gambling addiction and I figured out that if you are really truly addicted then alone you have no chance.
People don't usually have strong enough will to say "I sill stop" on their own. There MUST be a push from the outside world for you to cease your gambling activities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's simple to stay away from gambling
Do not open site gambling or stay away the internet
If you remember gambling please leave your home to hangout with your friends
Its hard since most of our life are connected to internet. So stay away from internet cant working imo. If you have time to do gambling or hangout, then why not for you use that time to work and get money.
just ask someone to block those websites so you can't gamble anymore xD

But yeah, it's hard to stop gambling with our lives connected to the internet and gambling is as easy as a touch in your devices...
I think those who want to leave the gambling is the person who has suffered a lot of losses, and they are already aware of these matters, so that they find a way out for the gambling ever could leave and start a new life, a new economy, and start everything from the beginning. To really want to get out of gambling make sure you throw away all thoughts about gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
There is no suggestion which will work if someone has enough money and always get connected to internet than it is like to impossible to stay away from gambling, my point of view if someone really want to give up than make giveaway all his remaining money and than maybe it can be helpful.
Well, I think this suggestion would really mean if the person really wants to stay away and leave the gambling, they will perform a variety of ways to stay away from gambling as a focus on jobs
Activity: 686
There is no suggestion which will work if someone has enough money and always get connected to internet than it is like to impossible to stay away from gambling, my point of view if someone really want to give up than make giveaway all his remaining money and than maybe it can be helpful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
It is not that easy to stay away from gambling because you will get easily addicted and many people like it to do and it is hard to stop gambling in a moment.
People have to realize it by themselves that gambling is bad to do and that they must find some distraction to stay away.
Someone who already got addicted in gambling will certainly be hard to leave him, That it is true because in their minds of their lives have been like gambling so it will be very difficult to leave it in a way that forced!!!. If you do want to leave the gambling take some ways which can make you tired to do such gambling always gamble with low bets, etc.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
It is not that easy to stay away from gambling because you will get easily addicted and many people like it to do and it is hard to stop gambling in a moment.
People have to realize it by themselves that gambling is bad to do and that they must find some distraction to stay away.
Activity: 980
You need to find some alternative activities same attractive and interesting.Same time you need internal will to overcome of this problem or addiction.Nothing outer element help you unless you are seriously considering it bad for you and have decided to quit it.

biggest gambling addicts I have ever seen were people that were already wealthy and well off. They get used to the adrenaline rush of testing your luck and they can't go a day without that thrill. The thing is, the more money they have, the more money they have to gamble to get that same high again.

Yup! and every time these rich people realizes that all of their wealth has gone they will be traumatize by it and sometime it can end up in a suicide for some cases many of them didn't handle this kind of a problem.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You need to find some alternative activities same attractive and interesting.Same time you need internal will to overcome of this problem or addiction.Nothing outer element help you unless you are seriously considering it bad for you and have decided to quit it.

biggest gambling addicts I have ever seen were people that were already wealthy and well off. They get used to the adrenaline rush of testing your luck and they can't go a day without that thrill. The thing is, the more money they have, the more money they have to gamble to get that same high again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

if  wanna stay away from gambling, don't see gambling info, delete your site links, don't read this section. Focus your mind on girls, sports, or cigars. Like me, i don't have money to gamble, and i won't gamble any more cause i lost enough money,
Activity: 980
Focus on another thing that will make you distracted and forget about gambleing Smiley wish this helps

I think this will apply in people who are not addicted yet, but in an addicted person this is truly impossible an addicted person doesn't really care much about his surroundings he does not have any will of his own to stop him from playing anymore that is the time he will need a help from a psychiatrist.
Jump to: