Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 157. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Feel a fear from God, God do not want you to gamble with your money.
If you have fear from hell the you will definitely leave the wrongs for good.

Lol, i think gambler will forget about God and not scare about religion or god stuff. Because on their mind, gambler only want win and win. It's hard to stop gambling by religion imo.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

I'm not sure your method could make people leaving gambling immediately, they need more than that. Sometimes people will ignore any order of their religion to do everything they want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Like u said u started from fun. All u need to do is to find another fun. Focus on something else that suits u, if u don't have u should search for some hobbies to occupy your mind.

when you're addicted to gambling, it will be really hard to find another hobby because you will keep thiking about gambling

thing you can do, is to talk to others about your problem, like family or close friends, once they'll know about your problem, i'm sure that they will help
TBH, I found out that I could easily quit gambling overnight since I am not addicted to gambling. If you are thinking gambling all the time, but you badly want to stop, just go to sleep. Well, it works for me every time I'm stressed about something.
I'm sure your family, friends could help you, but you've got to help yourself first before you seek help from the others.
Activity: 658
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
If I decide to leave from gambling I will sell all of my Bitcoin to fiat money. Because Bitcoin is really easy to send to gambling website.
Thats not bad idea in case to stay away from gambling, but you should know bitcoin is not only used in gambling, and thats not the main purpose why bitcoin was created for.
Activity: 322
To stay away from gambling you need to have some distraction, that is very important.
You must do things that you like to do and that will be good. Go out with your friends or family.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Well I think its easy just do not gamble at all, its a simple as that, control yourself keep yourself away from gambling.
If you can do that you can stop, otherwise you should search real help.
lol If quit gambling as easy as that. I think many addicts will not ask for professional helper and maybe this thread is not made dude. because it is away from gambling is not an easy thing. you will continue to occur on a gamble because you have become accustomed. self-control is not as easy as in greeting dude
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards

need lose all money. and you can't make bet after.
or need know that you can loos all!
stop men.. play for free
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I believe so that to stay away from gambling would require you to discipline yourself or should i say do other things or other games which would not require you to bet a dollar. This might somehow help you not to do gambling and make yourself productive to earn more dollar instead..
Activity: 778
How to stay away from gambling, well I think it can be pretty easy if you ask me, just control yourself.
Also the fact that have to talk about with a relative helps, with social control from others.
Activity: 658
Like u said u started from fun. All u need to do is to find another fun. Focus on something else that suits u, if u don't have u should search for some hobbies to occupy your mind.

yeah i agree that you just have to finds another hobby
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
To stay away from gambling. Is the best option that you must know that gambling is very bad to do. And you must realize by yourself that it is all wasted money.
If you will know that you will stop. And another thing is that you must find also some distraction.
Activity: 406

The best thing that you can do is just do something else that you like to do. It will be much cheaper and it is also that fun hopefully.
Do something fun with your friends or family, that is also important and you must realize that gambling is very bad to do.

What if! the hobby that you want to do is more expensive than gambling? well I would go to gambling and were can I have a chance in winning that is why I am prepare for the outcome if you play gambling always ready the amount of money you will use in playing and don't spend much when playing.

just choose other hobbies, again. don't say you just have got so little amount of hobbies to choose. there are tons of interesting things out there to enjoy, even freely.
Activity: 980
We all hope that it will stop. And that will be so good. I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad.
And that is not good. They must know that it is very bad and that it is all wasted money.

Even if it is bad and has risk I still will play gamble getting not hook to it is alright too and I think I can control my urge in gambling big, and I am just gambling just a small amount and a little betting is OK with me to lessen my losses
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
We all hope that it will stop. And that will be so good. I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad.
And that is not good. They must know that it is very bad and that it is all wasted money.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
The best thing that you must do is just find some distraction and that is the best thing. Otherwise you will gambling and that is not good.
Just find something else that you like to do and than you will stop gambling and that is very good.

In my opinion, a bit of distraction is not enough for a person to get rid of gambling. It maybe effective for a bit, while distracted, but once gone, gambling will pull back the person and make him even worse gambler than before.
The best thing that you must do is just find some distraction and that is the best thing. Otherwise you will gambling and that is not good.
Just find something else that you like to do and than you will stop gambling and that is very good.

Distraction not a great idea well gambling addiction sometimes is a sickness that corrupt the mind of gamblers that sometimes lead to the destruction of families and it is mostly a problem in some countries!   
Activity: 322
Activity: 420
I think its that you have to control yourself from using the bitcoin as a gambling website payment.
Because its also that its easy to gamble with the bitcoin on websites, also the fact is that you just have to search another hobby that you are also liking.

The best thing that you can do is just do something else that you like to do. It will be much cheaper and it is also that fun hopefully.
Do something fun with your friends or family, that is also important and you must realize that gambling is very bad to do.

What if! the hobby that you want to do is more expensive than gambling? well I would go to gambling and were can I have a chance in winning that is why I am prepare for the outcome if you play gambling always ready the amount of money you will use in playing and don't spend much when playing.

I think this will mostly likely not happen because a hobby is just something what you can do, and the most can control themselves from doing that.
Gambling is a real sickness if you ask me, you should find real help.

But all here in gambling section to get some hobby or find activities that will let them escape gambling, they always lump gambling with hobby! well at least they suggesting something but yes gambling really need proper attention care from a family member or a relationship partner will be great.
Jump to: