Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 158. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The best thing that you can do is just do something else that you like to do. It will be much cheaper and it is also that fun hopefully.
Do something fun with your friends or family, that is also important and you must realize that gambling is very bad to do.

What if! the hobby that you want to do is more expensive than gambling? well I would go to gambling and were can I have a chance in winning that is why I am prepare for the outcome if you play gambling always ready the amount of money you will use in playing and don't spend much when playing.

I think this will mostly likely not happen because a hobby is just something what you can do, and the most can control themselves from doing that.
Gambling is a real sickness if you ask me, you should find real help.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

The best thing that you can do is just do something else that you like to do. It will be much cheaper and it is also that fun hopefully.
Do something fun with your friends or family, that is also important and you must realize that gambling is very bad to do.

What if! the hobby that you want to do is more expensive than gambling? well I would go to gambling and were can I have a chance in winning that is why I am prepare for the outcome if you play gambling always ready the amount of money you will use in playing and don't spend much when playing.
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
If I decide to leave from gambling I will sell all of my Bitcoin to fiat money. Because Bitcoin is really easy to send to gambling website.
Activity: 398
As you mentioned for fun, i suggest you to don't give more time to gambling. If you already win many times, you have to take your experience in betting. Don't bet on any match if you are doubted about that. Bet on that which you seems to win that day ! Smiley
I suggest you to also give time to gaming, gaming not losses your money. Its may fresh your brain and less your addiction from gambling. I hope you may like my suggestions ! Smiley
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Know that the house always wins. So you will always lose. The more you play the more odds that you will lose.

So just ask yourself, why you wanna lose money !!  Tongue

It depends upon the gambler, if you are just about to begin gambling, and you have an idea about house and that they will always win, probably you would not risk anything in gambling, but if you know about house edge when you are already into gambling, would be difficult to stay out unless you were busted big time and your guts was gone on gambling..
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Know that the house always wins. So you will always lose. The more you play the more odds that you will lose.

So just ask yourself, why you wanna lose money !!  Tongue
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
Get another hobby, develop your own skills, be it programming, football... whatever, just don't surround yourself with gambling.

That's true, a gambler if wants to stay away from gambling he could just ignore it and do things that he needs to do the whole day... in other words, just keep your self occupied with things to be done..  Smiley
I think the concern with something that is not important only will waste your time. because it's useless created as busy as possible. but your heart wants to continue to gamble. then you can not avoid it.
trying really stop with your own wishes will be easier. rather than wasting time with no apparent activity

Yeah you need strong determination to do that, and if you do it successfully then you can stay away from it, and you need to divert your mind into some other activities, keep yourself busy in some other productive things.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Get another hobby, develop your own skills, be it programming, football... whatever, just don't surround yourself with gambling.

That's true, a gambler if wants to stay away from gambling he could just ignore it and do things that he needs to do the whole day... in other words, just keep your self occupied with things to be done..  Smiley
I think the concern with something that is not important only will waste your time. because it's useless created as busy as possible. but your heart wants to continue to gamble. then you can not avoid it.
trying really stop with your own wishes will be easier. rather than wasting time with no apparent activity

Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.

I dont think gambling as an expensive place, you could play there with few mbtc and its fun. But yeah to stop gambling for addicted gambler who cant control himself, they need their beloved person, like family or friend to divert him from gambling. But in fact, gambling is not that bad for responsible gamblers who know their limit.
To stay away from gambling it will be good if you are doing other things, and you must know that gambling is really bad.
And I hope that more people will stop gambling. But I know it is very fun to do and that is the problem to get easily addicted to it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I dont think gambling as an expensive place, you could play there with few mbtc and its fun. But yeah to stop gambling for addicted gambler who cant control himself, they need their beloved person, like family or friend to divert him from gambling. But in fact, gambling is not that bad for responsible gamblers who know their limit.
Activity: 350

Controlling desire on gambling is not that easy, especially for those who thinking gambling as a source of income or a way to be rich. And you couldnt hope too much only on luck, you also need analytical strategy to increase your winning chance be higher. So, please stop thinking that gambling could make you become rich (even though there are few cases it can).

Do you know what I am thinking right now? Well I am not intending to make money on gambling I am just taking experience with it, and I have see that gambling can make you a profit but it is too risky there is a 50/50 chance though I am betting to see the reality in gambling and I am taking the risk and in my signature campaign that is giving me bitcoins I am certainly promoting it that is why I am playing it as well but I am just betting on 3 to 4 bets just to try it!
Thats better, playing in gambling and have already known all risks there. People need to do know what the advantage and disadvantage of gambling, so they could driving their greediness when get winning, and wouldnt crying when lose.
The best way to stay away from gambling is just to other things that you like. That is really important. And I hope it will work.
Also important is that you need to control yourself and that you must know that gambling is all wasted money.

Well I think that the doing other things will not work because when you are addicted to it, you only want what will makes you feel happy and when you are addicted to it sometimes people doesn't realized that they are beginning to hurt other people, report in las vegas that there are lot of deaths by suicides in some of the gambling building 1 suicide per day that is very alarming.

Well you should self control yourself that is the best option for this people they need real help to stop with gambling because otherwise there are gonna suicide themselves.
I think its the best to talk with a relative about it and social control is one of the best things that can stop you from doing something.

Positive thinking can make you can stop from old habits and try to do new one, but people need a self awareness that gambling can have a negative effect towards yourself you need to know and keep in mind what it is and I think that way of thinking might control the urge on it, you can still gambling but you are not addictive towards it now because you know the effect it can brought in to you.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
The best way to stay away from gambling is just to other things that you like. That is really important. And I hope it will work.
Also important is that you need to control yourself and that you must know that gambling is all wasted money.

Well I think that the doing other things will not work because when you are addicted to it, you only want what will makes you feel happy and when you are addicted to it sometimes people doesn't realized that they are beginning to hurt other people, report in las vegas that there are lot of deaths by suicides in some of the gambling building 1 suicide per day that is very alarming.

Well you should self control yourself that is the best option for this people they need real help to stop with gambling because otherwise there are gonna suicide themselves.
I think its the best to talk with a relative about it and social control is one of the best things that can stop you from doing something.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Better move an island where op don't have any access to internet and spend few months there so that it can be helpful to give up that gambling otherwise i don't think anything can be helpful there. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wow, are you really suggesting that people become hermits just to stay away from gambling. That is too sad. There still other alternatives to stay away from gambling. Like focusing your energy to a more productive activities like sports or a new hobby other than gambling. But if you can't do it alone, better get professional help.
Activity: 406
Activity: 490
Don't visit gambling sites, and stay away from the gambling section. Get a life, get a hobby to distract you, e.t.c
one person back to gamble. after they promised not to gamble anymore is because they often visit in gambling section and often viewed livescore (this happened to me) so ifyou want to stay away from gambling. Do not do it
Activity: 896
If your gambling where its way too out of the ordinary. Should at least or start gambling with putting this one thing on ones mind "positivity".
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Better move an island where op don't have any access to internet and spend few months there so that it can be helpful to give up that gambling otherwise i don't think anything can be helpful there. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Controlling desire on gambling is not that easy, especially for those who thinking gambling as a source of income or a way to be rich. And you couldnt hope too much only on luck, you also need analytical strategy to increase your winning chance be higher. So, please stop thinking that gambling could make you become rich (even though there are few cases it can).

Do you know what I am thinking right now? Well I am not intending to make money on gambling I am just taking experience with it, and I have see that gambling can make you a profit but it is too risky there is a 50/50 chance though I am betting to see the reality in gambling and I am taking the risk and in my signature campaign that is giving me bitcoins I am certainly promoting it that is why I am playing it as well but I am just betting on 3 to 4 bets just to try it!
Thats better, playing in gambling and have already known all risks there. People need to do know what the advantage and disadvantage of gambling, so they could driving their greediness when get winning, and wouldnt crying when lose.

Yup! in my opinion if you play that you now know the risk in it you will have a good outcome when the game finish even if you win or lose because I have control over placing my bets if how much I will spend when gambling!
Jump to: