Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 160. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Get another hobby, develop your own skills, be it programming, football... whatever, just don't surround yourself with gambling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well there is only one way is to stay out of it,once started to gamble is hard to get out.But if you get inside gambling well must focus on family,they always know the best for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
if u still young = just focus on your school and take your homework
but if you was graduated from school = just search work and make you busy with your work.  i sure u will forgeting about the word " GAMBLING"
Activity: 490
The only way to stay away from gambling is you must consistent to stay away from gambling. Motivation yourself and do something busy everyday.
yeah agree. You must be consistent with the principles and promise to get out of gambling. I know. there is always the temptation to gamble again very strong. but you have to desperately avoid it. if you can obey it. you certainly will get out of gambling
Activity: 294
i think the only way to stay away from gambling is trust.
if you trust that you dont have to do gamble because you're grateful of what you get.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
stay away from money!!

How can we do that? we all know that we need money everyday, we buy foods, and almost everything, it is a silly idea to just say that we have to stay away from money to stay away from gambling..  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
stay away from money!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I think you have to create a new idea
can forget the mind of gambling

What do you mean by that? Creating new idea on how to quit gambling is not possible because gambling is really addicted although you played for small amount I dont really think you can get away from it unless you are not start anything about gambling may be you can easily forget it but once you start you can never forget about it anymore except make some diversion
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
The only way to stay away from gambling is you must consistent to stay away from gambling. Motivation yourself and do something busy everyday.

Staying away from gambling is never easy, it needs a strong will, and a new diversion.. I think "prevention is better than cure" is applicable... while you are not yet addicted, stay away from it...

Yes, not getting involve in the first place with gambling beats curing your addiction. Just avoid this section and any gambling site before you get soaked into gambling.  But if you are already too deep into gambling, staying away is not enough. It will find a way to reel you back in. So, I advice, seek profesional help to really stop any gambling problems and totally get away with it.
Activity: 784
If you really want to stay away from gambling then don't keep money with you, you can handover it to the family member. Keep yourself very busy so that you have no time to think about gambling and staty away from the friends and people who encourage you to play. I hope this will help to some extend.
Activity: 406

Staying away from gambling is never easy, it needs a strong will, and a new diversion.. I think "prevention is better than cure" is applicable... while you are not yet addicted, stay away from it...

it will be easy if you think it's easy. or for more accurate, let say it will always be hard if you think it's hard, so why not think it's easy, the worst thing can happen is that it stays the same, nothing happens.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Self discipline is really all it is. You need to want to stop if you are going to stop. Other than that, just stay away from any gambling websites.
Activity: 546
I think you have to create a new idea can forget the mind of gambling
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

Activity: 980

other coins are not bad, you should consider give it a shot.
i'm more like in the side of get a real job people than keep loyal with faucet.
about gamble, i stay away from it.

OK I think I'm going to give it a shot thanks, I had a real job too and while doing bitcoin and sometimes I'm still working on faucets a bit and I am gambling as well but just in moderation and I had a limit when I bet.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Yup it can add up to your mind that being consistent with staying away from it will surely take some time and I think a good suggestion from your family will be great care from family is always the best.
To stay away from gambling, you must just find some good distraction. Just find things that you like to do.
And do something fun with your friends and family, that is very important. Everything will be better than gambling.

Well I think I always encounter this kind of post it os always get some distraction and I think it is right everything unless gambling is great and I think you can be better of without it.
Activity: 308

Yup it can add up to your mind that being consistent with staying away from it will surely take some time and I think a good suggestion from your family will be great care from family is always the best.
To stay away from gambling, you must just find some good distraction. Just find things that you like to do.
And do something fun with your friends and family, that is very important. Everything will be better than gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I got some tips from my friend told me to stay away from gambling. what you do is not care, do not care anything about gambling, if you see it, then pay attention. looking for something new and have a great sensation, like going on an adventure and find new experiences. I hope you can stay away from gambling  Smiley
Activity: 420
Jump to: