Author

Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ? - page 163. (Read 173056 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How to stay away from gambling? Well quiet hard to do if you are gambling addicted for years.
It needed professional help like a psychiatrist maybe?
its not hard if you meant it to come out. call a professional helper would only increase costs, and not necessarily you can recover from addiction.
stopped for yourself. It is better

this is the case of years in gambling addiction, so quit it should be hard, do it by oneself at that rate is really hard, should not hesitate to call pro helpers.

Yeah but its really difficult for the gamblers who are addicted to gambling, it won't be easy for them to quit gambling so easily, it would require strong will power to stay away from it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The way I look at it is this:
Would you pay 1% to send money from one bitcoin account of yours to another?

Every time you play/gamble the house makes makes their cut (1% is among the best of them), and 99% gets paid out somewhere else (regardless of who).  Each time you play you lose 1%.  Compound that every time you roll the dice.  You are also losing your time & life of course.

Hope that helps, at least see gambling more clearly.
It is logically right but not actually, you see most people loose almost all they take to a gambling site. If the loss was 1% of what we wager, i think not much people would be worried about that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How to stay away from gambling? Well quiet hard to do if you are gambling addicted for years.
its not hard if you meant it to come out. call a professional helper would only increase costs, and not necessarily you can recover from addiction.

this is the case of years in gambling addiction, so quit it should be hard, do it by oneself at that rate is really hard, should not hesitate to call pro helpers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
don't gamble that's it control yourself you that change is hard but don't give up  Smiley
yeah right. the key to all of your efforts to stay away from gambling is do not give up. you can wear all the way to exit and never give up. I believe you will get used to not gamble
Activity: 714
SkyFall
There are a lot of methods to stay away form gambling but its also how hard you addicted if you are really addicted and cannot stop you should talk to a relative that can maybe social control you.

If he/she can control you and hold you from it, you will stop with gambling very soon.
Activity: 532
Activity: 980
There are a few methods that actually work for gamblers to avoid this addiction, they are like listed below :
1) Try to spend time with nature, do exercises and yoga.
2) try to make your wallet empty and avoid gambling.

hahaha that's cool the first one can be done and it is great that you have a peaceful mind in life yup get yoga it is healthy and get get you a calm mind but the empty wallet thing would you empty your wallet just to stop gambling? well the first thing you try gambling because your wallet is empty anyway so why empty it! you just need a safe zone on betting money or budget it so you would not fully bet your money you have!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
There are a few methods that actually work for gamblers to avoid this addiction, they are like listed below :
1) Try to spend time with nature, do exercises and yoga.
2) try to make your wallet empty and avoid gambling.
Activity: 980
is of course not easy but its possible for sure, you just have to control yourself and stay away from it, its your own choice, and you can also just stay away from it of you believe in it.
I think its just a matter of believing in yourself if you asking me.

Yup Believing in your self might work and regarding in your daily routine in what you are always doing does not include gambling you can set your mind from there, especially when gambling doesn't really is your primary does in life you can simply stay away from it, me on second thought don't need to stay away because I am setting a zone where I would stop gambling whenever I want to.
Activity: 420
is of course not easy but its possible for sure, you just have to control yourself and stay away from it, its your own choice, and you can also just stay away from it of you believe in it.
I think its just a matter of believing in yourself if you asking me.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Gambling is an addiction like any other else, I would suggest to be practical, is to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist.  Wink

Actually this is not a bad idea at all. Gambling if you may is basically a presenting problem of a much bigger problem you got. Once you were able to deal with it, gambling will be much easier to take on.
Yes some seriously taken medical advice can be helpful as gambling often people think is not a big issue or addiction, but in actual it is and certainly growing over time. I think hardly 10% people are able to get out of it, once trapped.
Activity: 24
Merit: 3
The way I look at it is this:
Would you pay 1% to send money from one bitcoin account of yours to another?

Every time you play/gamble the house makes makes their cut (1% is among the best of them), and 99% gets paid out somewhere else (regardless of who).  Each time you play you lose 1%.  Compound that every time you roll the dice.  You are also losing your time & life of course.

Hope that helps, at least see gambling more clearly.

Activity: 210
If you cant stay away from gamble you can try invest in faucet and use just faucet for gamble.
LOL how to invest in faucet Huh i think you cannot do it man. no open investment to faucet.
faucet for gamble? I'd better not play lol

If I'm not wrong, he is telling to use faucet money for gambling so it will safe because is/she is not losing money. But even though, faucet money is free but one need to spend time to get those coins and also those are very less coins and I feel it is simply waste of time. If any one want to come out of gambling than just go and find some out door activities to keep yourself busy.

but gamble even with faucet money creates addiction. that's why I agree and suggest finding a hobby
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
If you cant stay away from gamble you can try invest in faucet and use just faucet for gamble.
LOL how to invest in faucet Huh i think you cannot do it man. no open investment to faucet.

If I'm not wrong, he is telling to use faucet money for gambling so it will safe because is/she is not losing money. But even though, faucet money is free but one need to spend time to get those coins and also those are very less coins and I feel it is simply waste of time. If any one want to come out of gambling than just go and find some out door activities to keep yourself busy.
Activity: 322
You can just delete all your gambling accounts on all online gambling websites, I think that is a good first step you can take to accepting your addiction, the second point is than that you can not gamble anymore so easily as you can understand.
The best method to stop/stay away from gambling is by see the addiction under eyes, you have to be honest against yourself.
Activity: 518
Activity: 182
Pollak
You just have stop, control yourself to stop with it, I think if you just remember your losses you are done with gambling fast because you will the realize how much you lost and you really have to stop.
I think this is the best option you can pick there are of course other methods to stay away from gambling, for some its easy and for some people there is a real professional needed.
Activity: 365
You can stay away from gambling only when you want to. You have to relax and find the problems with gambling and after a deep analysis you will easily find a way to get away with it.
Yes. You can try to avoid gambling by spending more time with friends and family, try to avoid gambling everytime and find a reason to avoid it, like start playing some sort of sports and try to avoid gambling when playing and so on.
Activity: 3150
Merit: 673
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You can stay away from gambling only when you want to. You have to relax and find the problems with gambling and after a deep analysis you will easily find a way to get away with it.
Activity: 196
Jump to: