Pages:
Author

Topic: How to stop smoking? - page 5. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 28, 2018, 09:14:42 PM
I smoke 4-5 cigarettes and its not doing anything good for me. I decided to use vape as a smoking alternative. I was happy that I was able stop smoking because of vape. I enjoyed using it, the technical stuff on vape amazes me. It was cheaper compared to smoking and I think its more safe. After one and a half year, I decided to just stop vaping because of the unproven health risk of it. The good thing about vaping is that you can stop it anytime just like what I did.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:33:34 PM
smoking reduces stepwise stages and not to wasteful
Activity: 26
March 28, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
Avoid smoking triggers. Throw away your cigarettes, lighters, and ashtrays if you haven't already and get plenty of rest and eat healthy. Being tired can trigger you to smoke.
Activity: 434
March 28, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Smoking is just a habit, and every addicted habit requires a strong self-will and discipline to stop it.

For smoking, just make the decision to stop it and discipline yourself onto that decision .
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
I think that there's no certain way to completely get rid of strong addiction. You may simply try to change your addiction on another. Smoking causes serious health problems. Try to change it on food addiction for a start. Just remember that you are responsible for your health and no one else.
Activity: 163
March 28, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
Smoking is one of those things or lemme say habits that are really hard to stop but that's a matter of life and one have to be extremely determined.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
Stop smoking is very hard specially for those who are addicted into it.One of the reason why they keep smoking because they addicted to nicotine, one of the chemical in cigarettes and how they can really stop smoking if  members of the family and friends also smoke.They say that if your  stress they can take a lot of cigarettes just to relieve  temporarily what they feel.
If someone who smoke really cares for her/his family  specially for his own life he will be the one to encourage to stop smoking slowly by simply having a discipline on your self.Yes its not easy to quit smoking but do it for yourself, instead of cigarettes  change it to a piece of candy and for me one if the best thing is the help of your family and friends to encourage you to quit smoking. The best benefit that you can get when you stop smoking , you can save money and the most important is good effect on your health.
Activity: 73
March 27, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
We all know the health risks of smoking, but that doesn’t make it any easier to kick the habit whether you’re an occasional teen smoker or a lifetime pack a day smoker, quitting can be really tough. The nicotine in cigarettes offers a quick and reliable way to boost your outlook, relieve stress and unwind. To successfully stop smoking, you’ll need to not only change your behavior and cope with nicotine withdrawal symptoms, but also find healthier ways to manage your moods. With the right game plan, though, you can break the addiction and join the millions of people who’ve kicked the habit for good.
Activity: 110
March 27, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
some people prefer smoking instead of drinking alcohol. probably because it is cheaper than alcohol. So, smoking kills it is what labels are in cigarettes. despite having such a label, people are still smoking. so how to stop, one way I think is always chewing gum or candy u
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
March 27, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
If you want to stop smoking, several different treatments are available from shops, pharmacies and on prescription to help you beat your addiction and reduce withdrawal symptoms. using the Champix Tablets
Activity: 143
March 27, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
it is not easy to quit smoking but I am sure I can stop smoking, my first step to not smoke.
coffee + smoking it is definitely so i cut down on coffee,
every day I smoke spent 3 packs of smoking but now 1 day 1 smoking.
at least i've tried to quit smoking i can.
Activity: 121
March 27, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
We have different ways to stop your smoking,here are some tips to stop on smoking.
Chew a gum or candies that makes your mouth busy. Do something busy like playing
On line games in coputer shop that smoking is not allowed. Throw the things that
encouraging you to smoking like ash tray,lighters because if you have that things maybe
there is a possibilty to you to smoke again and again.its hard to stop on smoking and all
you need is to motivate or always tell to your self that you need to stop it.
Activity: 38
March 25, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
first you must avoid smoke from your friends or other people beside you, doing more activity like playing football , basketball etc . make your self busy from it and always drink ion. maybe it can help us to stop smoking
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:07:23 PM
I am currently trying to quit smoking gradually because it is not easy to do so, by snacking is one way to replace cigarettes in everyday life. and trying to adapt to a non-smoker environment.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 12:58:02 PM
I am a cigarette addict but now I stop smoking, quitting smoking is not a difficult thing for me and also can be applied to anyone who wants to quit smoking.

eat sweets to reduce the desire to smoke, hang out with people who do not smoke, and try from the heart and believe you can stop smoking.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 25, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
You really need a good diversion and discipline once you start quitting smoking. It's not an easy job because quitting a bad habit is really difficult. However, if you are really concerned about your health, you should really consider quitting because smoking does no good in our health and body.
Activity: 25
March 25, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
First of thanks for every suggestion. I slowly over the years became a smoker. I became aware of my addiction. I tried quiting several timer, but every time I would come back to it and smoke even more.

I tried two things so far:

1. Fully stoping to smoke
2. Gradually reducing

But it backfired every time. How did you stop?

On my experiences, i stop to smoke since have a baby, every time i smoke i think something bad would happen to my baby, so i decided not to smoke again... Thats my experience
Activity: 96
March 25, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
What will really  propel you to quit smoking is when you look at side effect of smoking.  It also involve personal determination and taking advice from professionals and doctors.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
Smoking is a bad habit. If you smoke, as well as the people around your smoker, the same harm will be done. Smoke is not only a physical loss and also a waste of money. Due to smoking, breathing, high blood pressure even can be cancer. So we have to leave bad habit like smile. And it is necessary to stop this smoking by stubbornness and willpower.
Activity: 19
March 25, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Do not keep cigarettes on you or anywhere else in case of an emergency. If you do, it means you’re doubting your decision. Non-smokers do not need cigarettes. You are already a non-smoker the moment you put out your final cigarette. In fact one of the many joys of being free is not having to worry about having cigarettes and a light on you, of ending that slavery.
Pages:
Jump to: