Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 2. (Read 16173 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 18, 2019, 10:15:08 PM
At the current uptrend period, we should invest more in potential projects being developed. I can say that IEO projects on exchanges like IDAX, Coineal, Bibox, Huobi Global, OKEX will help investors x2 - x4 the invested amount.
I have invested in 5 IEO projects and all projects have been profitable for me, at least x1.8.
XCT and CMA are great choices when it is constantly selling all tokens on IDAX.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 18, 2019, 09:38:51 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
I am earning money during the bear market because I have savings. I always anticipate in market conditions. That is why I see how market change us. I spend my time during bull run period in trading so that I earn a lot and I quit in trading when I feel that bear market is approaching. In addition, I buy some stocks in my country when there is a bearish season in crypto.
investing in two kind portofolio will give us alot benefits.we diversify our asset in order to devide our risk that may occur in future.switching into stcok market reall good decision.year by year its value keep rising.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2019, 05:57:35 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

I am earning money during the bear market because I have savings. I always anticipate in market conditions. That is why I see how market change us. I spend my time during bull run period in trading so that I earn a lot and I quit in trading when I feel that bear market is approaching. In addition, I buy some stocks in my country when there is a bearish season in crypto.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 03:30:05 PM
Do not make cryptocurrency the only hope for survival. Do not give up work for cryptocurrency. Only 1% become successful traders, no need to pin hopes on it.

More people have their chance to trade successfully. Nevertheless, if a guy is going only to survive, it will not work for him. The goal must be changed. If he is going to become a rich person soon, he will survive and really get success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 17, 2019, 06:48:52 AM
surviving in crypto currencies is a personal decision, to what extent do you believe that the crypto currency you have will continue to survive?
if you are sure of the coin you are holding now I'm sure you will still survive in the crypto world.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
June 16, 2019, 11:11:57 PM
actually there are no extreme conditions, I think it depends on how we react. Imagine we are investing at the beginning of the year, of course now we can enjoy the results. and for those who continue to hold during 2018, of course now they are starting to smile

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 16, 2019, 09:43:45 PM
There are a lot of scenarios of survival. If you are being caught up when you buy at high price, then prefer to hodl. If you think you can not still gain profit from a particular coin, sell it at loss and buy another coin. Also, choosing the right coin to invest is the first step in crypto trading. Being wise everytime you do trade is the significant rule here.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 16, 2019, 06:13:11 AM
for this market condition, i think hold is the best choose.
i don't know but i will not doing trading again if market is not on bull.
i afraid if a get loss again, i am not a pro trader so i won't to take a risk.
Market is on bull right now, bitcoin surpassed $9k and still keep increasing. Actually trade while market on bullish is really risky, because you could buy some token/coin at their peak price.

If you now enter the market of digital assets, it will not only help you survive, but on the contrary only to live better, because this industry eliminates a lot of intermediaries, saves resources and money, allows you to earn and increase capital, it only takes a little patience and time

An interesting word to survive) If you have invested all your money in the world of the digital market, then you will be best to adapt to it and competently develop a strategy for both medium-term investment and daily trade, the only way you can get out of this situation)
I see a contradict on here. First, you are saying it's better to do daily trade and medium-term investment, but on your second post, you said it's better to take patience and time to wait until your investment become greater in the future (Long term). Your comment?

investing is an easy way to do, invest your money in bitcoin so that is enough for you to survive for a long time, because your long term investment will produce a good result in the future
How can you be sure if bitcoin will be become your best investment in the future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
June 16, 2019, 04:39:48 AM
And so it is clear that today there are very bad times in the cryptocurrency market, Although in the beginning of 2019 the investment attractiveness of cryptocurrency improved slightly.  Each of us chooses the best strategies to stay afloat in this business.  First of all, you need to determine more attention to form a better portfolio Yes, and then apply One of the most common strategies to date, this is buying and long-term storage.  Nevertheless, professionals can engage in static arbitration.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 15, 2019, 01:13:59 PM
for this market condition, i think hold is the best choose.
i don't know but i will not doing trading again if market is not on bull.
i afraid if a get loss again, i am not a pro trader so i won't to take a risk.
Activity: 364
June 15, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
Hey guys!

Go through most 2018 in crypto. I can fully understand the reasons and problems that lead to your anxiety and confusion. But now, don't leave the ship. Keeping your decisions hungry with bitcoin and crypto has returned almost full hope for the next year of a similar boom as the success of 2017. Keep believing and optimistic about crypto. I choose hold and trade.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
June 15, 2019, 09:15:34 AM
Hey guys!

survive in this situation is trading but we must have knowledge and experience in trading if not we will be "dissapear".
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 15, 2019, 08:56:44 AM
If you now enter the market of digital assets, it will not only help you survive, but on the contrary only to live better, because this industry eliminates a lot of intermediaries, saves resources and money, allows you to earn and increase capital, it only takes a little patience and time
Not everyone can do this because this market requires a huge amount of knowledge and it will be very difficult to survive if you only invest because they will not know how to prevent it when the market starts to turn red and very easy to sell panic. I think that patience is only suitable when the market has great stability and if you have poor psychology, the loss is inevitable. I often advise people to learn carefully before investing because when you have decided to invest, you will have to accept all the risks that the market brings to you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 03:42:53 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 15, 2019, 12:17:11 AM
The end of 2018 was a very good moment for investment. As you can see now, the market looks more favorable. So if you do not miss the moment and still bought a couple of promising coins, then you're lucky.

investing is an easy way to do, invest your money in bitcoin so that is enough for you to survive for a long time, because your long term investment will produce a good result in the future
Believing that there's a good result after you invest will make you to survived from this industry, if you place your investment to bitcoin and you are able to hold and wait till you see the benefits then you can make money and allowed your assets to grow bigger, but if you can't do that chances to lose your money is also give you the risk, take some time and assess everything first and keep finding the right pattern to earned and survive the market.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
June 14, 2019, 09:44:53 PM
If trading is your full-time gig, and if it is- this has probably occurred to you I'm sure, but I suggest you should begin providing some kind of service in exchange for crypto.
Use your skills!
Activity: 532
June 14, 2019, 09:30:08 PM
Hey guys!

When the bubble explodes, there are many bankruptcy because of it and this is the general sentiment of the market. But to make better money at that time, we should invest more to minimize our losses.
As of December 2018, I have commented on many articles that the price of BTC is very cheap and it is a good opportunity for everyone to buy more. If those people listened to me, I think they have regained the money they lost at the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 14, 2019, 07:54:39 PM
The end of 2018 was a very good moment for investment. As you can see now, the market looks more favorable. So if you do not miss the moment and still bought a couple of promising coins, then you're lucky.

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
June 14, 2019, 03:46:15 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 14, 2019, 08:59:27 AM
I really wonder how he is surviving now because i know that time is pure heaven to this particular period of time and to tell you the truth the only way you make it is by making peace with the past and letting things go Sometime you need to willingly let it go and start again
Very poetic, but reality is not easy to accept loss.
last year I lost some of my investment in crypto. Likewise with my trade this was a difficult year and almost gave up.
2018 was a really bad year for all investors and many people had a huge loss in long-term investment. I also lost more than 70% of my assets when the market moved to the bear market and it was the most difficult time of my life but everything in 2019 seems to be much better and now I have I can get back the money I have lost over the past time. I often have new strategies for investing and sell when I have good returns and limited holding for a long time because it is not as safe as before.
Pages:
Jump to: