Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 9. (Read 16173 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 08:24:47 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

the only way to survive is trading.
mining and holding is not that profitable.
selling is like a using a window instead of a door.
investing? too risky unless you have a cool funds management agent.

so, the only way out is to trade
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
March 14, 2019, 06:55:47 AM
I sold every asset I had and lucky for me that after I sell those, all of them went down. So I think I made the right decision. I don't know about you if you care on holding on to assets that will go down lol.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
March 14, 2019, 06:53:17 AM
Now I use almost all the options of earnings in this digital market, with the exception of mining, the main thing is to rationally distribute your capital and set a goal to earn 1-2% of profit per day
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 05:15:13 AM
It depends on individual...  Even in this worst side of crypto,  people still invest,  make money,  loose, hold...  Just all depends. Many still feels good with the situation and already find a way to at least make something out of nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 06:54:54 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

the crypto world is indeed very cruel, especially when the price is declining like now, many people lose their money.
therefore, I don't just work in crypto, I have an offline job to make ends meet and survive. so I don't feel confused if crypto is experiencing a decline, besides that I also continue to do bounty work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 01:05:26 PM

I'm also the same with you. I didn't earn money from crypto jobs for months. All my holding coins have no prices on market. Mining is a bad choice to survive, I don't recommend it. My friend has stated to not run it anymore. The costs is too expensive while the income is very little. If you can do daily trading, then why not to try it. I think it is the solution for now.   
The market is always changing and difficult to predict, it is very difficult to get profits now, even in various ways. the best way is to get out and stop the crypto activity until the situation improves.
it is true now that it is still difficult to get income, but the way to survive and not be affected to sell our coins is the key is only one, is to be patient and never panic if my advice
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 11:17:34 PM
There are such things need to stop to survive maybe its not good to trade at this days so take a break and stop trading so that is the key to survive your money.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 03:39:09 PM
There are such things need to stop to survive maybe its not good to trade at this days so take a break and stop trading so that is the key to survive your money.

I think if to stop trading now you'll lose even more. Investing money in positive coins can bring you more effort than doing nothing and hold those coins that are losing rates.
Of course you have to learn the market before investing.As you can also lose a lot.

Yeah but holding has a lot of upside, specially if you're that kind of person who don't like to trade. Admit it or not, there are people who don't know nothing about crypto and just buy and hold it for a long time, similar to holding stocks.

So I'm not surprised if people are just doing it right now. Buying in dips and then continue to accumulate and have the mentality to be positive that something will bring them huge profits in the future.

Of course such people also take place and there are many of them.
It was easy to earn when the rates were more or less stable but now is a good time for investment.
And I'm sure that there are many newbies now as the rates allow to invest.
Newbie should start now because price is so good to invest ot you will but at this price later on it will increase more than double. After investing you will need patience and skills to survive as well as to learn about trading. Keep this in mind that your investment will take time to increase so do don’t ask for urgent profit.

The point is that very many people believe that it's very easy to do and money will come to them next day already.
That's why there's so many panic sellers which don't know how to behave in crisis.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
January 13, 2019, 02:59:29 AM
Hey guys!

Yea, I’m still earning money through cryptocurrency despite that the market is down. There is this platform a friend introduced to me, when you invest your money there you hold it for just seven days and after that they will give your double of your investment. It’s a long story on how it works, but I’m still yet to discover how legit the platform, though from what I have seen so far it is good. I don’t do mining, what I have been doing since I got into here is cloud mining, that too is another long story.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 12, 2019, 04:53:22 PM

I think if to stop trading now you'll lose even more. Investing money in positive coins can bring you more effort than doing nothing and hold those coins that are losing rates.
Of course you have to learn the market before investing.As you can also lose a lot.

Yeah but holding has a lot of upside, specially if you're that kind of person who don't like to trade. Admit it or not, there are people who don't know nothing about crypto and just buy and hold it for a long time, similar to holding stocks.

So I'm not surprised if people are just doing it right now. Buying in dips and then continue to accumulate and have the mentality to be positive that something will bring them huge profits in the future.

It was easy to earn when the rates were more or less stable but now is a good time for investment.
Newbie should start now because price is so good to invest ot you will but at this price later on it will increase more than double. After investing you will need patience and skills to survive as well as to learn about trading. Keep this in mind that your investment will take time to increase so do don’t ask for urgent profit.
Its already take a lot of time so now its price is increasing and very soon it has a high strength to describe our-self because bitcoin is not a weak currency so that's why every person should invest their money and hold it for future because investment and hard working can survive this currency so ask to people every where they live for investment and secondly they should join this currency, its alot of opportunity will give them best profit.   
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 12, 2019, 03:52:11 PM

January 12, 2019, 06:47:07 AM

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 06:47:05 AM
buy when low and sell while it high
Really? This is the fundamental truth and the only adequate method that suits to anyone. Really happy for ya that suh method give you profits, but how your business are going now? Cryptoprices are falling lower and lower daily
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 05:55:58 AM

I also think that selling is the worst thing we can do now. It's much better to invest or hold.
So if you still do trading can you share your opinion which coins are still worth investing?
selling sometimes could be best decision for us.if we could identify market reversal selling on high save us from suffering huge loss.imagin if we selling bitcoin few months ago, maybe our losses just in small amount.
[/quote]
It's all depends up to the current market situation. Now BTC (and all other currency) are super unstable. In fact they have extremely losses in price, so now it's much better to keep rather than sale
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2019, 01:19:17 AM
In this situation i just do my work join projects wich could survive in this market and wait for bull run which would come sooner or later and as we see more instinutionals join market.
well, maybe for now it's a tough situation to survive. however, there are still many things that need to be considered and there are still many ways to survive. one of them is to keep working on promising projects.
copper member
Activity: 80
January 09, 2019, 10:46:34 PM
I just keep believing. Whenever I feel down, I remember why I invested in crypto first place.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 09, 2019, 05:59:07 PM

Yes investment can bring them huge amount of profit and it will survive very soon so that's why low price is best for buy this currency but hurry up because many people are starting to buy this currency so they know its price will very soon going to high and you will lose the chance because a lot of investors are terribly waiting for its high price and that's why now it will increasing but if you can buy it in high so it not bad because bitcoin is very profitable currency in any way and any time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 09, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 09, 2019, 02:53:32 PM

Many people don't know how to survive in this world using the cryptocurrency field because of cryptocurrency field has no standard way of unit it will may affect your mind to do other job and target job will not suitable for us so the surviving tricks will not be don't learn by us but it is easy to understand how to survive in this field more easily.
January 09, 2019, 01:57:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: