Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 7. (Read 16173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2019, 06:31:08 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

It depends on your patience and how you deal with the market situation. You should also do continuous learning here in crypto so that you will have an idea on the next step to gain good money. Do a series of research. Know where to invest and when to trade.
I think the first thing you have to look at is market conditions, it will determine the next choice such as holding, continuing trading,
investing more, and so on. if market conditions are positive, then keep trade and invest more!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 07, 2019, 06:20:29 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

It depends on your patience and how you deal with the market situation. You should also do continuous learning here in crypto so that you will have an idea on the next step to gain good money. Do a series of research. Know where to invest and when to trade.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 07, 2019, 05:21:37 AM
Hey guys!

It is necessary to work hard to make money in these market conditions and to make money without losing capital. We should do a lot of research on the investments to be made without considering the short-term or long-term investment, we should carefully examine the project volume and usage areas. Especially in bad market conditions, we should not apply investment advice of other people without doing any research and we should constantly follow the news about the market. In short-term or daily trading, we should make careful decisions about the dumps that can be experienced momentarily and follow the price change continuously. Making money is not as easy as it used to be, but losing money is easier than before.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 07, 2019, 04:34:19 AM
Stocking up are just for those who have funds though. I can feel the disappointments of those who only have few coins to hold since the start of 2018. They probably had solve everything before the year end.
Pretty much that. They are obviously sad now that bitcoin reached 5k USD and still seems strong after the short correct rally to touch 4.9k and then back to 5k. I am hoping it will reach 5.5 and 6k soon this new week. If people didnt take their time out to buy some before this pump then they will have missed out. Here we come to the discussion of "spare cash" - who have how much to spend and when they run out of ammunition.

Not expecting this bull run to last too long though. A big dump may always bee incoming who knows when. Lets be steady and watch out for any distress signals in the bull trend.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 02, 2019, 12:29:08 PM
The situation has been very difficult both bounty hunters and traders for some time and not many of them have been able to earn enough. If your rank is higher then you can definitely earn some by participating in bitcoin signature campaign.
I understand of what you're thinking of. Yes its a big struggle for everyone with the current market situation right now as mostly everyone aren't making good profit but even that we still working on it and tried to generate more income. This is how it plays right now and those person who are strong enough to fight the risk in the market today will only survive. 

It shows that we can't really depend entirely in bounties, campaigns and trades especially if we have bills to pay. Unless you're pretty well-off financially then you can afford to just stay trading. If not, then better to have a steady source of income because times like this in crypto will happen again.
do not be discouraged, at least you already want to try hard to find additional money by becoming a bounty hunter participant, for my advice you better find work in the real world so you can get without waiting for the results of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 02, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

I am still in the crypto forum trying to earn as much as possible so if what is going on right now is the recovery of bitcoin price I think I have survived the long bear market. I never really did much to survive but since I got my day job along with bounty hunting, I guess I lucky enough to have a source of income. Trading in bear market is no good for me.  So I have sold most of the tokens I got back then. I survived.

Current mining situation is not good for indie miners in unfavorable weather conditions and bearish market. But stocking up for future is good.

Stocking up are just for those who have funds though. I can feel the disappointments of those who only have few coins to hold since the start of 2018. They probably had solve everything before the year end.
legendary
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 02, 2019, 11:22:42 AM
Hold the altcoins you believe in long term.
Shitcoins giving you "interest" in the long term? Grin Bagholding is good my friend, but dont forget that the koolaid propaganda is another smoke and mirrors to make sure your money does not remain in your pocket. The faster you take back your money by dumping them the better. But who cares really?

Hold your bitcoins if you are not an experienced trader and make investments into security tokens that are backed by an underlying asset.
Just hold your bitcoins and buy more bitcoins as and when you have money in hands. Those security tokens are just another form of ICO tokens that were initially "non-security" tokens. Just another name to fool you in parting with your money.

Mining is not profitable atm at least in my region so I'm not doing that anymore.
Current mining situation is not good for indie miners in unfavorable weather conditions and bearish market. But stocking up for future is good.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
March 25, 2019, 11:28:27 PM
Need to follow new themes of. For example, to ICO, which is now carried out by different exchanges. Well, of all the usual ways of earning, I believe that the most profitable is trading.
You must always keep abreast of crypto prices so you don't miss out on information that can cause losses, because the crypto price is very volatile.
Participate in forums or communities that are active in discussing crypto so that the ability is more honed and in predicting more right than wrong. Because the crypto price is not standard, the most important factor is the calculation of analysis and feeling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2019, 10:21:37 PM
The situation has been very difficult both bounty hunters and traders for some time and not many of them have been able to earn enough. If your rank is higher then you can definitely earn some by participating in bitcoin signature campaign.
I understand of what you're thinking of. Yes its a big struggle for everyone with the current market situation right now as mostly everyone aren't making good profit but even that we still working on it and tried to generate more income. This is how it plays right now and those person who are strong enough to fight the risk in the market today will only survive. 

It shows that we can't really depend entirely in bounties, campaigns and trades especially if we have bills to pay. Unless you're pretty well-off financially then you can afford to just stay trading. If not, then better to have a steady source of income because times like this in crypto will happen again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 10:08:44 PM
Hey guys!

If someone still feels good? I'm sure that most of them who had watched Avengers: Infinity war would joke " I don't feel so good". But kidding aside, the most you can do is to buy and buy many altcoins as possible because they are terribly cheap. You can sell but those daytraders are doing it fulltime for 1-2% everyday gains and apply compounding.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 25, 2019, 06:29:26 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 25, 2019, 06:00:55 PM
To be honest, earning in fiat is not so important at the current period. But earning in bitcoin is the thing that you should carry about.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 25, 2019, 03:35:13 PM
I sold every asset I had and lucky for me that after I sell those, all of them went down. So I think I made the right decision. I don't know about you if you care on holding on to assets that will go down lol.
I also like you if the coin that I hold has a price increase that I will sell right away because it will not be long for the coin to rise will continue to increase. so I will never waste a good chance for sure
Apart from ethereum and Bitcoin, all the assets were in the majority in new projects that were developing at the end of 2017 and 2018. These coins were not sold for a day at the price of the ico company after the listing and therefore it remains only to hope for future prospects.
Not only new ICOs but even new coins as well. Since the last year, we have seen such big number of coins getting into the market. There are some coins even introduced by the former coins, the extensions. As ETH has derived a new coin and with extended name.

ICOs are developing but this last year was a dark time for them. People were highly disappointed with their performances and to addition with it, the scams related to ICOs turned down everything.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 12:45:51 PM
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
March 25, 2019, 02:43:13 AM
Need to follow new themes of. For example, to ICO, which is now carried out by different exchanges. Well, of all the usual ways of earning, I believe that the most profitable is trading.

The ICO market has transformed into IEO and this is working as far as I have observed.
We can still survive of course, we just have to adopt with the current situation, and if this is the new trend, we can surely find ways to benefit from this.
Not only in crowd funding, we can also buy cheap coins now and hold, it should not be long before the market will rise again.
I think IEO will make ICO trend can be positive for everyone. Because investor can be protected by exchanger when they want to buy coin in IEO. But this is just personal opinion, all risk still can come because investment in crypto always have risk.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 25, 2019, 02:37:20 AM

The ICO market has transformed into IEO and this is working as far as I have observed.
We can still survive of course, we just have to adopt with the current situation, and if this is the new trend, we can surely find ways to benefit from this.
Not only in crowd funding, we can also buy cheap coins now and hold, it should not be long before the market will rise again.
Finding your edge should be our first concerned, investing is a tough call as positioning most of the time is really hard to predict, fluctuations can be a friend if you know how to play along, traders and investors needs to do some deeper research in order to adjust and adopt the current situations, surviving is for those who really have a big nerved taking the risk of this events.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 25, 2019, 02:22:42 AM
Hold the altcoins you believe in long term. Hold your bitcoins if you are not an experienced trader and make investments into security tokens that are backed by an underlying asset. Mining is not profitable atm at least in my region so I'm not doing that anymore.
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 25, 2019, 01:01:06 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 04:59:16 PM
I completely agree with you that it is daily trading that can give real income, Even with bad circumstances in the cryptocurrency market. But there is a certain Paradox here, which is that there is a very big risk, but at the same time there is a possibility of making a lot of money using the difference in the price of coins for new projects. But these possibilities very quickly end. But if you take into account the daily trade of the most reiki with new coins, then the risk is lower, but the income will also be lower due to small price fluctuations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 12:05:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: