Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 6. (Read 16173 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 17, 2019, 03:40:42 AM
To survive now it is necessary to combine all these actions at the same time, as they are all for a long period of time are able to make a profit, for example, I have 10% of all my capital allocated for trading, 30% left for an average period, and the rest I invest in crypto-currency funds and other projects
If the game is about surviving only, it's very easily just invest in bitcoin and you'll be fine.
As long as you are willing to hold longer, you won't loss as we all know bitcoin can't fall, otherwise this market will fall.
While investing, it's important to have a stable emotion, if you cannot control yours, you'll panic and will lead to loses.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
April 16, 2019, 11:59:14 PM
To survive now it is necessary to combine all these actions at the same time, as they are all for a long period of time are able to make a profit, for example, I have 10% of all my capital allocated for trading, 30% left for an average period, and the rest I invest in crypto-currency funds and other projects
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 16, 2019, 11:36:02 PM
I continue to participate in bounty companies and also learn to trade. I think trading is the best way to earn money in this situation on the market. And I still have hope for the bounty.
You can in trading and feel safe if you are having enough knowledge and skill with this field. Many traders falls into nothing cause the don't have any, and even a basic learning's in trading will not just be enough to survive especially when the market is down.
For me, the most important thing in order to survive is to have more patient inside and not to be affected with the FUDs.
I think the most important thing is that you have reliable skills, with that then you can survive. because you can make money from whatever skills you have, have good english? be a campaign manager or translator. have analytical skills? be a trader. many things you can do if you have skills..
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
April 16, 2019, 07:50:33 PM
I continue to participate in bounty companies and also learn to trade. I think trading is the best way to earn money in this situation on the market. And I still have hope for the bounty.
I am skeptical that campaigns that do not pay with btc are profitable. In my opinion, by joining bounty you can invest for the future, not for nowadays. Also, in such cases, you should consider every chance.
It could only be our chances if that project seems to be profitable enough and legit one. Cause mostly projects today running for bounty never survive in the long run, thus those investors who are holding their tokens will simply be nothing in the future.
It is better to stick in campaign paying for existed coins already (BTC, ETH, XRP) cause there will be assurance that we don't lost our precious time in promoting.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 16, 2019, 06:57:04 PM
I am skeptical that campaigns that do not pay with btc are profitable. In my opinion, by joining bounty you can invest for the future, not for nowadays. Also, in such cases, you should consider every chance.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2019, 06:46:26 PM
You can in trading and feel safe if you are having enough knowledge and skill with this field. Many traders falls into nothing cause the don't have any, and even a basic learning's in trading will not just be enough to survive especially when the market is down.
For me, the most important thing in order to survive is to have more patient inside and not to be affected with the FUDs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
April 16, 2019, 06:24:46 PM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 16, 2019, 12:30:38 PM
I work for an official job. In addition, I take orders for marketing. Everything is very simple. Enough money, no longer needed.

Always have the multiple backups so that if one thing do not work you are their to take care with other back up just like never put all eggs under one basket . This will help you to keep making money and keep paying bills on a monthly basis .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 16, 2019, 11:35:30 AM
How to survive for now? Simply just hold your tokens that looks good and that you've feel it would be increase more if the greate bull run comes. Try to hold then check the binance if it is a good token or not, if it is good try to hold it, when its not good at all you may exchange it so that you can change your token.
legendary
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 16, 2019, 10:33:35 AM
I work for an official job. In addition, I take orders for marketing. Everything is very simple. Enough money, no longer needed.
Not sure what you mean by making this comment but I take it that you dont wish to make more money because you are satisfied with your current income. In a way that is a good thing to remain content with what you have and not become greedy. But people here are talking about making money from the market so that makes you comment offtopic sadly.

Like is not that simple now as there are so many expenses and to get our needs fulfilled we will have to have more than one source of earning, crypto currency is the best option in this matter, we can invest our money and we can hold it for our future, we can work online and take part in trading, life is so hard so better work hard.
Both of things can be handled with balance. Balancing work and trading can be tough for those who are used to time management but we should remind ourselves that our jobs come first before anything else. So taking short breaks from trading is often helpful for those who need it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
April 11, 2019, 08:23:49 AM
Like is not that simple now as there are so many expenses and to get our needs fulfilled we will have to have more than one source of earning, crypto currency is the best option in this matter, we can invest our money and we can hold it for our future, we can work online and take part in trading, life is so hard so better work hard.

I totally agree with the lines that you have written.
Everyone needs to work hard because life can change in a blink of an eye. Sometimes positively sometimes negatively you never know, but you have to be prepared for the worst situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 11, 2019, 08:07:47 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 04:58:20 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
Everybody are interested in earning and making money but in order to gain huge amount of money you need to work hard. Right now I earn money through trading and investing which is good source of money even it is quite risky. Actually, I usually invest in top altcoin and then I will trade in market but sometime I hold it so I can gain more income. In addition to that, in order to survive in this field you need to have enough knowledge about it because one my experience was I also half of my funds simply I engage doing it without any knowledge. Basic knowledge about investment and trading is one of the powerful to survive and not all of us are capable to doing this kind of activities. But if they keep on collecting more info about it maybe in the future they can become good trader. Actually, I also do trading and investing at the same time and right now I apply my knowledge about it in this exchange where you can easily convert your fiat into cryptocurrency. This exchange is called Darb finance that also support different cryptocurrencies and they also have high security that can protect your assets. Lastly, Keep on learning and at the same keep on doing trading because this thing will help you to survive in this field.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
April 11, 2019, 06:50:25 AM
I hope in the year 2018 you survive because market now is good and if you are one of the survivor you will earn some profit for sure.
Holding is hood but thingking of selling is probably not good.
I believe some have sold their coins or investments because they panic, but those who survive in holding might have a good year this 2019.
The reason behind is that this market started very well, we've seen significant increase and we are staying now at a higher level compared to the lowest last year. We cannot conclude if this year will be a year of bull, but since the signs are good, we can stay optimistic it will happen.
Not for all HODLERs specially to those who bought 6k above. They would still need have that level of patience to wait up for recovery before we can say that they are already surviving by means of
breaking even or profiting. Surviving this crypto investment world would vary on how you do smartly invest and diversify out on possible ways to earn income to sustain yourself.
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 11, 2019, 04:15:29 AM
I hope in the year 2018 you survive because market now is good and if you are one of the survivor you will earn some profit for sure.
Holding is hood but thingking of selling is probably not good.
I believe some have sold their coins or investments because they panic, but those who survive in holding might have a good year this 2019.
The reason behind is that this market started very well, we've seen significant increase and we are staying now at a higher level compared to the lowest last year. We cannot conclude if this year will be a year of bull, but since the signs are good, we can stay optimistic it will happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 11:24:37 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 10, 2019, 11:23:24 AM
Holding is hood but thingking of selling is probably not good. Surving means you aready for any challenge and the true survivors are the investors who are still patient in the bear market that's happened 2018 and now theres some increase will see.
legendary
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 10, 2019, 11:20:06 AM
I think the first thing you have to look at is market conditions, it will determine the next choice such as holding, continuing trading,
investing more, and so on.
No necessarily. I have seen enthusiastic investors buying bitcoin at high prices just because they want money to invest in some shitcoin. They are obviously fed with the bullshit propaganda and they accepted it as well. Not that it is a healthy thing at all. I would prefer your statement but its not what happens everyday. Cheesy

if market conditions are positive, then keep trade and invest more!
What exactly does "positive" market mean? It can be positive in many ways. Having a green run is not a time to buy, rather sell. If you mean positive as more development occuring then that is a good thing but again try to enter at a low price than a pumped up price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2019, 09:03:53 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

It depends on your patience and how you deal with the market situation. You should also do continuous learning here in crypto so that you will have an idea on the next step to gain good money. Do a series of research. Know where to invest and when to trade.
I think the first thing you have to look at is market conditions, it will determine the next choice such as holding, continuing trading,
investing more, and so on. if market conditions are positive, then keep trade and invest more!

Well in order for you not to be in a big mess in case the market acts negatively, of course you should havr alternative sources of income. It's easy to be patient if you're not relying solely on your trades and investment.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 07, 2019, 08:30:34 AM
learn to trade and spot the market cycle.

It's so hard to making money in the bear market for me because I'm kinda new in trading. So i just make a mental note when the trades go wrong, to avoid this kind of trade in the future.

Watch also, certain coin has a good uptrend/pump in this bear market, XHV,ADA,RVN and many more, just spot the cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: