Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade..?? - page 3. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
Anyone can trade. I would suggest that you take the time to learn technical and fundamental analysis on encryption and also read about the transaction. You should put it into practice with less funds. You should also find out when to sell and when to trade.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
If you got a initial money . Try to get some legit exchanger where you can buy some altcoins.
In cryptocurrency trading is luck. And determination where you going to focus your huge amount of time
To begin trading it is more important to know first or have a theoretical knowledge about crypto trading and after that you can have it applied by opening accounts on your selected exchanges and over there you must comply all the needed requirements, KYC and all other security requisite and then you can transfer your coin into your exchange account and begin trading.
Activity: 129
September 02, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
At first, I prepared capital only for trial and error, trading would not be useful if you always rely on theory, there is a thick point that must be done even though it will get a significant loss.

to become a daily trade, at least must be ready to survive with the capital that has been prepared, the next step is to actively analyze and communicate with people who are competent in trading.
Activity: 58
September 02, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

I would suggest watch a lot of videos in Youtube on how to trade in crypto market then read a lot of topics about crypto and also go here babypips.com where you can a learn a lot especially the basics of trading. Goodluck.

Thank you, my friend, I will try to trace the link that you have provided and hopefully can add insight and also my knowledge about digital money trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 02, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

If you got a initial money . Try to get some legit exchanger where you can buy some altcoins.
In cryptocurrency trading is luck. And determination where you going to focus your huge amount of time
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 02, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

The best way to learn is to start with a big exchange that is easy to use. Bittrex for example. Then just watch some YouTube videos on how to trade on that exchange. Once you've learned the basics, you can then go on to watch videos or read articles about trading strategies. In short everything you need can be googled
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I would suggest watch a lot of videos in Youtube on how to trade in crypto market then read a lot of topics about crypto and also go here babypips.com where you can a learn a lot especially the basics of trading. Goodluck.
That is a good one, watch youtube, i think it's the easiest one to learn how to trade. For me, to learn trade fast is just go visit the exchange site first and after that you can check it 1-1 and step by step how to trade there. Actually i learn about trading is by myself, i learn directly at the trading site and deposit my coins and just buy-sell directly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
Trading is based on insiders - the one who owns the information, owns the world. Watch out for certain signals and sell in the plus, buy back on the rollback.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
I think because you still newbie, and a lot of thing you don't know about trading, better you should learn some basic in Google, because it's free, and almost all you want is in google. Try to learn-by-yourself before ask someone you don't know.
when I started newly which was last year, apart from someone thought me some few things, I did some more research on trading and watched a lot of youtube videos on crypto trading too. I think you will find some of them very useful too.
September 02, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
In my opinion, you should be up to youtube to learn, many tutorials are very detailed on youtube, so learn them for a long time, maybe the market will...

Thank you for the advice that you have given, I hope you can release some links here to make it easier and also refer to the yuotube channel that you mean.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
Trading is one that supports the world economy, so that we can also follow one of the trades so that we can benefit from the capital we plant. Mastering the market you are currently living
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 01, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Trading is not easy to get there. where you do not understand in my opinion there is no sense. But if you really want something to start is probably to watch a video on YouTube to understand what and how. I think these videos are now a lot of this website.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
You need to search as many strategies you will find and pick some that you will like and you feel your intuition. It will be the same for you!
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
In my opinion, you should be up to youtube to learn, many tutorials are very detailed on youtube, so learn them for a long time, maybe the market will...
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
I think, you can find good books about Exchange and use it for traiding in Cryptocurrency. Looks good.
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
Most of my profits come from bounty missions, and I don't participate in too many transactions. If you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies, then Youtube is your choice!
September 01, 2018, 01:44:29 AM

Don't worry everything can be reach through Google as long as you are willing to learn new things. This crypto trading can be easy if you watch video on YouTube as you can choose any exchanges you want. Just help yourself.
It seems to me that searching for information using the Google search engine does not make sense, since everything a beginner needs is on a bitcointalk. This forum has already helped many to become professionals.

Yes ... all the information we are looking for is not Google as we expected, but if we want to see the development of crypto world then Google is the right choice.
Activity: 448
August 31, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

My main system is that, making buying when the prices are at the bottom and waiting for my profit for a long, and maybe seriously a very loong time. In my opinion, holding is very good if you select the coins which are the most promising ones.
Pages:
Jump to: