Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade..?? - page 8. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
First, keep in your mind that trading is not a simple task. To make profits you need to have a good understanding about the market and the behaviours of the candlesticks. First, try to learn. Youtube may help you.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Deciding which direction you think a stock will move, how high or low the price will go and during what time frame it will all take place and  Make sure the trading platform is easy to use. Lastly , Buy low sell High .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
It will be better to go to a local board where you have people in the same country trading crypto. Watching you tube videos and reading article about crypto currency will help anoot. This forum might be a bit advance ifbyiur starting and could confuse you. A litule technique that most are using is buying low and selling high that you cannot go wrong.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
Thank you all. I find the topic is very helpful. I do learn many great info. Should I trade on demo platform before trading for real?
it's better for you, because in this way you will be able to learn to analyze techniques excange and learn trade theory that suits you so that you will be able to better understand how to trade
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
Thank you all. I find the topic is very helpful. I do learn many great info. Should I trade on demo platform before trading for real?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:54:14 AM
I quit trying to do day trades and moved over to long term holding.  Short term trading is just a gambling game in the crypto world.

I also think so because daily tranding will not give us an advantage if we are not really careful in judging and also in choosing a coin. For me, to pick and assess a coin takes time where we have to really focus.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
I guess you can try to put this keyword to the google search engine and there will be a million answer for yourself. The only simple system that can generate profit through trading to buy on the low price and sell them all on the high price but it needs a lot of experience to do that because in fact that the price movement is unpredictable and it just like you are trying to predicting something that uncertainty.

What you say is true, google has a myriad of information we need, then you will encounter various tricks that are delivered. In this forum that we do is the same ie buy at a low price and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
I quit trying to do day trades and moved over to long term holding.  Short term trading is just a gambling game in the crypto world.
August 01, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

the basic way to understand it, is buy low and sell high.

yes, buy low and sell high is the best trading strategy,,
but, how to know when the price is low and when the price is high,, ?
thats is the problem for newbie,,
i think newbie should find a good and honest expert trader and learn from him, how to be a good trader

I think so too, better to ask someone who has long been trek part and learn to the person. That sounds like a good suggestion. Thank you friend.
July 31, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
First of all I am not a trader Cheesy but maybe I can call myself as a long term trader, when btc is at dip $6000 I bought some altcoins and I will sell them at higher price in few months, that is good example of trading.
it's a good and safe way to trade, because we buy coins at low prices and sell at high prices. but if the market again has a drastic decline you should never panic. because the panic can make you a big loss

yes ,, I also like the long term trading system because I am here just looking for additional money besides the basic work that I live everyday.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 03:12:54 AM
Trading is the most risky work in Crypto and it's also cause harm to those over trading. I advise you to research regarding this. Indicators, Candle Reading, Correlate news to Btc, Watch necessary youtube videos. to me  i currently start watching philakone, just search him in youtube if you are interested. I learned a lot to that guy.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
When the buyers outweigh the sellers, demand for the market rises. As a result, the price of the asset climbs.
When it’s the other way round, supply increases and demand for the asset starts to drop and the price falls.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 30, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

yes, buy low and sell high is the best trading strategy,,
but, how to know when the price is low and when the price is high,, ?
thats is the problem for newbie,,
i think newbie should find a good and honest expert trader and learn from him, how to be a good trader
Activity: 157
July 30, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
First of all I am not a trader Cheesy but maybe I can call myself as a long term trader, when btc is at dip $6000 I bought some altcoins and I will sell them at higher price in few months, that is good example of trading.
it's a good and safe way to trade, because we buy coins at low prices and sell at high prices. but if the market again has a drastic decline you should never panic. because the panic can make you a big loss
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

before trading make decision what trading do yo want...if you want to trading for long time make and buy the tokens are familiar and famous such as btc and eth.but for long time only show how many volum e in aday an make decision to buy it.
July 30, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

google it. First you need a wallet and register on exchange, then start to buy coin you want. Second you can find extra instrument to help you. For example TradeBlock

Once done the above, study the market of each coins listed on exchanges. Pick the best you wish to invest. Better choose the coins with less value and invest bit more and wait for a minimum of 6 months. Do not be in a hurry. Or better buy coins today for 1 dollar for an example and sell it off at $1.10 to $1.30. Set a threshold to your self. If the threshold is reached in a day, you would be getting a minimum turn over over 24 hours. Then choose the next best coin and move forward.

Thank you guys, you have provided very useful advice for me. I will try as you suggest and also another friend.
Thanks a lot
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
July 29, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

google it. First you need a wallet and register on exchange, then start to buy coin you want. Second you can find extra instrument to help you. For example TradeBlock

Once done the above, study the market of each coins listed on exchanges. Pick the best you wish to invest. Better choose the coins with less value and invest bit more and wait for a minimum of 6 months. Do not be in a hurry. Or better buy coins today for 1 dollar for an example and sell it off at $1.10 to $1.30. Set a threshold to your self. If the threshold is reached in a day, you would be getting a minimum turn over over 24 hours. Then choose the next best coin and move forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
Just study the price growth charts, have the necessary information. Sell your cryptocurrency in case of a pump, as the next will be a dump.
Pages:
Jump to: