Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade..?? - page 6. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
For beginners new trade i think you should learn the knowledge of Altcoins and Bitcoin. Then you should try to trade in the form of a moderate amount of money is about $ 50. When you get used to increasing the money to avoid the risk of losing money.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 21, 2018, 02:45:12 AM
Since you're a beginner you must educate yourself first regarding the do's and dont's in trading. There are many thread here that is useful for newbies like you, conduct a research and watch videos in youtube its a big help for you to understand what to expect when you trade.

My strategy is simple since im not a day trader, I prefer to hold for long time and take profit sometimes when needed, I have my plans to follow and I set aside my emotion to avoid some unwanted decision.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
Be sure to start trading on a crypto exchange, for example, on Binance. Trading on the stock exchange you will get experience. Find a good mentor or go through the training of trading on a crypto exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
If you want to learn about trading you can watch some videos in youtube giving strategy on how to start and you can read some forums here for you to gain knowledge on what is trading on how you can earn profit in trading and on how tradings work
Activity: 58
August 13, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
I believe that everyone has different trading methods. I spend most of my time collecting information about my purchase of coins. I think this is the biggest way to help me trade!

I hope you can give a little input about the points you have learned and also a few definitive conclusions that you have learned so far. That will be very helpful. thank you
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
August 09, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
To engage in trading is very simple at first glance, you need to buy coins at a low price, and sell at high prices. This should be done for a short time. But while you're newbie, just learn this because it's easy to lose your money.
Activity: 53
August 09, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
I believe that everyone has different trading methods. I spend most of my time collecting information about my purchase of coins. I think this is the biggest way to help me trade!
August 09, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
I will suggest you take your time to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of crypto and also read about trading, watch tutorial videos to enhance your knowledge of trading. After the reading, you should then put it into practice with little fund. You should also learn to know when to sell and when to trade.

That's very interesting, I can understand more about how to trade. But I am still confused about where to start because I have not been able to see potential coins that can provide benefits to me.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

You can check the price of the coin in the coinmarket cap then their you can see where exchanges you can see the coin but if you are just newbie use the bittrex for your trading most of the coin are listed there and before you trade you need to study the basic of trading so that you will not risk the money that you will invest after studying try it with just a little small amount so that if you have made a mistaje and you lose you will not lose all the money that you have then you should also learn how to read the price of the coin it is very importabt that you learn how to read the prices it is one of the factor that you need so that you will know how you will play with your coins and you know when you will sell or trade your coins. If you do not know how then you might sell or trade it without earning.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoin are the same. It is important that you learn from others trader to accumulated experience. You need to study the coin analysis, market, chart, ... buy when prices fall and sell when prices rise
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
I will suggest you take your time to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of crypto and also read about trading, watch tutorial videos to enhance your knowledge of trading. After the reading, you should then put it into practice with little fund. You should also learn to know when to sell and when to trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
August 08, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

anyone can of course trade, but what is difficult is how to make a profit, and I am also not good at trading, and I think trading crypto is easy, but it is not as easy as what I think, but even though I often made a mistake in trading, I will keep trying until I can do it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Learn how to trade from the professionals
whaletank_dot_trade
It's the best option for newbies
August 08, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
I would not suggest trading to a newbie because you struggle more and earn less in trading but in holding it is overall better. So hodl not trade

Thank you for your response, even though you want me to hold my token, but you might be able to give some important points or points in choosing and exchanging because I still want to study more about trading.
August 07, 2018, 09:34:11 PM
so many ways or information about trading. you can see on youtube or other article info. as a beginner how to manage capital when trading is certainly very necessary. If you want to trade for the long term, now is the right time to buy. but if you want to be a day trader it's still possible to take 10% profit, I guess.

really what the master said is that we really have to learn and look at how, the rules and the work itself for that we must study seriously.

You are right that despite the many articles that discuss trade issues there are even demonstrations that can be seen and are very useful. But I am here aiming to see what traders are like who have already pursued the tranding section so that I am not mistaken.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
the first thing to learn in trading is emotional management. then management money. after that it is ripe to use the internet to learn. watch youtube. learn chart and market. continue learning and one day you will definitely understand the experience of going directly to the market
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
August 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
I would not suggest trading to a newbie because you struggle more and earn less in trading but in holding it is overall better. So hodl not trade
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 06, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

If you just a newbie that's why ay First trade is very difficult for you i think. But if people try, then everything can be done. First of all you have to need some USD to starting trade.Than which coin you going to invest after that you should make plan long term trading or short time trading. Those are very important basic rules to start trading for begging.   
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 06, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

You can start with watching some videos to understand how you can make buying and selling on the exchanges.

And if you improve your skills, you can find your own way on investing and follow your own strategy.

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:09:15 PM
Well, you should start by educating yourself about what is crypto trading. Firstly, there are a ton of cryptocurrencies out there in the market. How do they differ? In terms of transfer fees, trading platfomrs supported, blockchain technology behind it, and developments planned for the future. Once you nail down those with highest prospects (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, for example), head over online and search out guide about next few things:

- trading strategies (similar to Forex and CFD)
- trading apps and charts (to collect data)
- bots, softwares, and APIs (once you are a bit experienced)
- how to conduct technical and fundamental analysis
- available instruments (Futures, Swaps, etc)

And that's about it for a starter. Use, at most, $100 for trials or demos if available to get the feel. As for the bullet point, I would suggest an online guide, with my own favorite being Cryptocointrade (https://www.cryptocointrade.com/).

Happy trading!
Pages:
Jump to: