Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade..?? - page 4. (Read 2145 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
You first have to get good at trading to make money from it and getting good really takes time. You will probably lose a lot of money when learning and making mistakes along the road. But if you keep going you will learn and build up this intuition you need.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
To go about trading, I will suggest you take your time to do a good research and read all possible topics you can find related to trading, you can even watch tutorial videos for better understanding after that, you start trading with little amount and you should also have good knowledge of technical analysis.
Activity: 331
August 31, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
You can learn about the trading in google or you’re looking for information in trading section on bitcointalk. I recommend capital little beforehand that did not lose much.
Activity: 504
August 31, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
Don't worry everything can be reach through Google as long as you are willing to learn new things. This crypto trading can be easy if you watch video on YouTube as you can choose any exchanges you want. Just help yourself.
It seems to me that searching for information using the Google search engine does not make sense, since everything a beginner needs is on a bitcointalk. This forum has already helped many to become professionals.
It seems to me that many users very well perceive information visually, and therefore a good choice for training in the crypto currency business is still YouTube. I also paid attention to everything not only on the forum, but also on the video from YouTube.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
August 31, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

Don't worry everything can be reach through Google as long as you are willing to learn new things. This crypto trading can be easy if you watch video on YouTube as you can choose any exchanges you want. Just help yourself.
It seems to me that searching for information using the Google search engine does not make sense, since everything a beginner needs is on a bitcointalk. This forum has already helped many to become professionals.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Trade is a large field of knowledge. Before you start trading you need:
Read a few books.
Then understand that in trade suits you.
Take a thousand charts and carefully study them.
Based on the information gathered, create your own trading system.
Start trading on paper to get a stable plus.
It will be months, maybe years.
If you act intuitively, there is a high probability that you will fail.
This is very superficial. Maybe you changed your mind Grin?

Yes ... we all know that trading is very risky, even someone can lose all assets he has if he is not careful in trading. And my goal here is to learn more about trading so that I don't lose my assets with my carelessness.
Activity: 80
August 30, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Trading is not just a simple work. You need a very good knowledge, a better understanding of the market, a good emotional controlling ability and lots of things. If you don't have anything like these, it is better to learn it well first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
It is best to know the basics, which one of it is buying low and selling high. You would also want to familiarize your self to the altcoins that you are about to invest in. After that choose a good trading platform where you can save fuel money for cash in and out. Familiarize your self with stoo loss. Evaluate every investment and protect your profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
in conducting trade we must be truly mature in making decisions so that it does not lead to regret.
to do the right trade is very simple, namely to buy low and sell high. but all that is not as easy as we imagine. therefore I usually only trade for a long period (holding) so I don't need to monitor the market price every day.
August 29, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
Trading is the best way to earn high returns in cryptos. Day trading and short term trading (weeks to few months) would earn you the best possible ROI in very short period. No other asset is that capable. There might be less risk in other assets, but if you trade technically and wisely, you can make it big in cryptos. Only newbie traders suffer here and panic sell or FOMO. If you understand market, then you can diversify your crypto portfolio in such a way that in long term, you will be profitable. You need to have a large cap coins in such percentage that a day trading with small cap coins can be compensated in long term if you go through a loss.

Trader/investor needs to create a perfect portfolio keeping in mind the risk-reward ratio.

I have tried a few simple steps to start investing and trading but that is the beginning and I will continue to consider everything and advice from people who have already plunged into the field because the best teacher in everything is experience even though the experience is the experience of others.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
You have to learn trading skills, patterns and more.
Tradingview is a good start point for you. also there are lots of other resources try google to find them out
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 27, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
Trade is a large field of knowledge. Before you start trading you need:
Read a few books.
Then understand that in trade suits you.
Take a thousand charts and carefully study them.
Based on the information gathered, create your own trading system.
Start trading on paper to get a stable plus.
It will be months, maybe years.
If you act intuitively, there is a high probability that you will fail.
This is very superficial. Maybe you changed your mind Grin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 27, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
Trading is the best way to earn high returns in cryptos. Day trading and short term trading (weeks to few months) would earn you the best possible ROI in very short period. No other asset is that capable. There might be less risk in other assets, but if you trade technically and wisely, you can make it big in cryptos. Only newbie traders suffer here and panic sell or FOMO. If you understand market, then you can diversify your crypto portfolio in such a way that in long term, you will be profitable. You need to have a large cap coins in such percentage that a day trading with small cap coins can be compensated in long term if you go through a loss.

Trader/investor needs to create a perfect portfolio keeping in mind the risk-reward ratio.
August 27, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Many have recommended one thing or the other on how to trade to you and one thing that I will said is that your should know that trading is a very risky venture and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrencies market work. Investing into cryptocurrencies is not easy as you can lose all your risk capital to the market.

You are right, I have received a lot of input from friends who have commented here or what I have read from topic topics that have been published by other friends and that really helped me. If I have made a decision to trade, then I am ready with all the risks that I will face. Thank you very much.
August 26, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Trading is a  a continues learning but to gain profit or to accumulate coins trading is the best there are some tools and indicators that you can use to gain profit and lessen the losses.
1. MACD
2 STOCHASTIC RSI
3 FIBONACCI
you can study does tools and indicators so that you can gain whatever you want. But if you would like to get profit on descent amount you must have atleast big profit. atleast 0.5BTC that you can divide on different coins. You must be patient on waiting not to sell if you

I do not understand the indicators that you have suggested because I am still exploring little by little the problem of trade and also the types of coins that can be used as investments. Maybe you should give a more detailed explanation of the terms of a particular term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 26, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Many have recommended one thing or the other on how to trade to you and one thing that I will said is that your should know that trading is a very risky venture and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrencies market work. Investing into cryptocurrencies is not easy as you can lose all your risk capital to the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 26, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Firstly, stay away from panic. Do not listen the pessimist traders. The prices can go extremely down, just like this term, but if you do a successful search, I think your chance to make profit can rise.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Cryptotalk.org
August 26, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Trading is a  a continues learning but to gain profit or to accumulate coins trading is the best there are some tools and indicators that you can use to gain profit and lessen the losses.
1. MACD
2 STOCHASTIC RSI
3 FIBONACCI
you can study does tools and indicators so that you can gain whatever you want. But if you would like to get profit on descent amount you must have atleast big profit. atleast 0.5BTC that you can divide on different coins. You must be patient on waiting not to sell if you
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
First you need to read a lot of literature on trade. By carefully studying the market, it also requires a lot of practice and constant analysis of the work.
The second and very important moment it is meditation) or you will start to get very nervous !
Pages:
Jump to: