Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 6. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
I think the most sensible deal is waiting for the news to rise and then buying, or waiting for a good trend to buy, don't be greedy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
For all necessary knowledge and experience . Read more about successful traders, how to learn how to trade . Start gradually - and it all depends on you how much you will get it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:03:19 AM
I think, to trade wisely is that you have to look for coins that have good price movements and will be profitable, don't put all your money in one place, buy and sell at the right time
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 01:47:07 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
To trade wisely is not to throw oneself at any failure and not to buy up coins and vice versa not to throw off at the first rise of the whole market. It is necessary to distribute both coins and their own strength, what to leave for a long time and what to throw off on day trading. The same applies to participation in bounty and projects.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 12:00:31 AM
Always plan your strategy and don't chase coins that pump because you will mostly be trapped in the middle and lose in the end, experience in trading, without it it will be futile to do anything in this field. If you want, you can read several books about trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 06, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

This is a very basic and fundamental question. If you are a beginner, you should spend some time in this forum, because the forum has a lot of beneficial information. But on the other hand, your investment selections should be just according to your knowledge, so, I think the best thing to do is trying to have enough ability to make your own decisions in trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

Trade wisely, but the day trading is a really hard game with seasoned experts, you are definitely going to get burned. Go with solid coins or tokens with great promise and teams.
The best altcoins to me will be ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out Eterbase. Eterbase is a project that will have an integrated exchange solution with a matching algorithm that will bring it to a higher level than current  exchanges in the market.
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 05:47:17 AM
Learn from your mistakes, because they are inevitable. Everybody has a different psychology and trades differently wich doesn't mean one or the other is wrong in any way. Find a way that sutis you the most and stick to it. And try to plan your strategies. What amount of money you want to earn from a certain project.
Activity: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
You will get hundreds od advice here but you will know trading experience after getting involved into trades but as a newbie I suggest you if you start doing trades like buy and sell never sell and buy all coins in once try selling or buy in parts this will overcome with loss and profit.
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Mostly in our sensitivity, maybe we will never lose money in the crypto market if we diligently study and be patient, and will be happy to smile at us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 06, 2018, 04:09:35 AM
In order to understand it properly, you should start trade on your own.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 06, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

Hard work is a sacred word that encourages traders to be more successful in running their business. Good trading does not require a lot of formality. But try to make your trading activities so to make it as easy as possible. If you want to be more successful like everyone else, you have no choice but to work harder and diligently
Activity: 164
August 06, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
Teach yourself about trend analysis, the different pattern, and also keep the news in mind. buy the rumors, sell the news!
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
Transactions are having a lot of advantages at the moment. Some investors are unable to properly control and perceive the situation and they are always vulnerable to FUDs or volatile fluctuations. That is the point traders are exploiting and utilizing them to make more interest. But I will combine the hold in a corner.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
how to trade well and wisely you just need not easy to panic and do not easy to sell assets and coins you have in cheap price when the price collapses, do not get you affected by the situation, patience is the key to success you need.

For a beginner do trade wise is investing in coins crypto in the top 5. The coins in the mean by top seems to me like the coin BTC, ETH, and BCH. Some of the coins are very good for the future so you can trade coins for the long term. Trade a proven long-term success and I myself have experienced it.
Activity: 110
July 15, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
we must learn to trade wisely in the world of crypto because of its relationship to our gut and greed, because at the present time one can only predict or give advice about trafficking, but for luck that comes dependent on our own destiny as a beginner.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
In any case, immediately you will not always be able to trade in a plus, there will be both minuses and pluses. In order to trade in plus need a lot of experience. Read more literature on the crypto currency, watch the news and interesting products. You can also follow the new ICO, just be careful, as there are a lot of scammers. Well, basically, you will understand everything yourself with time and will play a plus, which I wish you! All the best!
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 15, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
the way a person to trade it in my opinion is different. because everyone has a different personality, so the solution to trade is in your own hands, not in the hands of others.
But every trader need to remember the same rules like being patient, like thinking about investments, like waiting and don't give emotion decide about way of your investments, those things are the same for everyone.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 15, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
the way a person to trade it in my opinion is different. because everyone has a different personality, so the solution to trade is in your own hands, not in the hands of others.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
Most importantly, do not trade on emotions and do not succumb to feelings of greed and fear. All other knowledge is acquired only during the trade and can not be obtained at the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: