Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 5. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 27, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

You should find the best strategy for yourself, according to your necessities. If you can make the best selection for yourself and can improve your trading skills, I think you can trade wisely and you can have good gain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
There are so many trade strategy, start by reading the book related to trade, you should first know the basics of the trade. look for references on the internet. If you have studied everything and then praktekanlah what you learned, don't be afraid to fail because it failed to make you learn.

You are right. In failing, you will learn more. Failing or losing is unavoidable because we are not perfect and we will only grow through our mistakes so that we can learn from it and then do better next time. As for the books, it would be better for OP to start with babypips.com because it is a comprehensive site wherein you will learn trading slowly so that you will not have an information overload and be more confused. You are like going to school all over again through that site. It may be about foreign exchange but still the trading method is there and it is applicable to cryptocurrency market too.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:14:24 PM
There are so many trade strategy, start by reading the book related to trade, you should first know the basics of the trade. look for references on the internet. If you have studied everything and then praktekanlah what you learned, don't be afraid to fail because it failed to make you learn.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
kebenarannya adalah saya tidak tahu cara berdagang dengan bijak tetapi saya mendengar dari tema cara berdagang, kita harus tahu semua pengaturan yang terkait dengan perdagangan kita ... sehingga kita dapat menilai barang yang bisa kita dapatkan
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 26, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
If it is wise to choose ETH, this is an extremely valuable penny for us, just holding the profit will come to you unexpectedly.
You're right but Ethereum is not the best option for every investors or crypto trader that is into short terms of trading or investment because it will take awhile before Ethereum could get on it feet. Mind you, the trading and investment scheme has changed and this was the reason why I see DAI as best option to secure profit than USDT.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
I think that using large sums of money should be very wise, you need to have a team, so that everyone will follow the news, watch the schedules and so on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I think you should read the pinned posts in the forum. If you read them, you can learn many important things to keep you safer in the world of crypto. After of that, you can do researches and watch trading videos to trade more wisely.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
If it is wise to choose ETH, this is an extremely valuable penny for us, just holding the profit will come to you unexpectedly.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
Of course I agree with everyone : that knowledge is crucial in the practice of trade, so that everything was successful and profitable. But it is also important to get to the place and at the time to make good money
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 16, 2018, 04:45:12 AM
trade that doesn't mix between the breath and the strategy. our thinking must be in good condition. not affected by negative effects and also not exposed to a lot of pressure when trading
In my opinion, it is only a matter of patience that is our safest and wisest strategy to deal with today's difficult market. I know that the market will recover, mainly waiting

with hodling.
any wiseman dont trade when market is like that.
dont panic and dont buy and sell anything on this situation.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

This is a very basic and fundamental question. If you are a beginner, you should spend some time in this forum, because the forum has a lot of beneficial information. But on the other hand, your investment selections should be just according to your knowledge, so, I think the best thing to do is trying to have enough ability to make your own decisions in trading.

Only the experience will be the best helper for the beginner. naturally, before starting to trade, spend some time on this Forum and watch YouTube videos devoted to this business.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
With the bad market now, the wise deal only comes to those who are patiently waiting, the market will never come to those who are timid and have no willpower.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
trade that doesn't mix between the breath and the strategy. our thinking must be in good condition. not affected by negative effects and also not exposed to a lot of pressure when trading
In my opinion, it is only a matter of patience that is our safest and wisest strategy to deal with today's difficult market. I know that the market will recover, mainly waiting
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 14, 2018, 03:05:11 AM
In a volatile exchange market, the market price may come at a certain price, without any accurate forecast, so we should not risk investing in them now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
I suggest not to trade when you dont know what you investing on. It is beat to educate your self first and know the altcoins thatbyou wantbto put your money on. Then once your confident enough start trading with small amount do this a week or so and access how your doing, this will give leverage of earning with small risk of loosing. Then repeat and continue learning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

If you are a beginner, you can start by doing a crypto analysis of coins. If you already have a bit of knowledge about crypto coins you can directly invest. You can invest in the use of the funds. You can invest in coins BTC or Ethereum.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 14, 2018, 02:34:59 AM
Everything depends on you. Trade wisely You must read many articles and follow a number of forums like here. At least you must have the knowledge to keep up with market developments. And you have to know some coins that people often use.
You really need to invest with knowledge if you really want to trade wisely, if you have full knowledge you can work out even in the dark moment inside this market, researching and studying can bring good judgement each time you make your call, trading is risky and you can lose anytime you made a
mistake with your decisions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 02:06:51 AM
Everything depends on you. Trade wisely You must read many articles and follow a number of forums like here. At least you must have the knowledge to keep up with market developments. And you have to know some coins that people often use.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 01:49:13 AM
You will get hundreds od advice here but you will know trading experience after getting involved into trades but as a newbie I suggest you if you start doing trades like buy and sell never sell and buy all coins in once try selling or buy in parts this will overcome with loss and profit.

This is probably the best advice. You will never trade wisely until you start trading. yes, you will make mistakes, and have some losses, but they will also teach you.
Pages:
Jump to: