Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 17. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:15:39 PM
you can trade wisely with your experience , learn trading from courses available online .
trading have no scope of mistakes , always set a stop loss .
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
the best teacher is the experience .. you will never understand only from suggestions, criticism, input, and omonga from others.
try to trade on your own, you will understand by itself. and the time that will turn you into a successful merchant or an unsuccessful trader
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 01, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
If you have not experienced it, I advise you not to trade. If involved, invest in the crypto top 5 by Coinmarketcap because they are cryptos that are increasing over time, the risk is less because of investment in ICO. So if you want to trade wisely then there is no other way to cultivate experience and often invest.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2018, 06:29:44 PM
You have to look into this stuff for yourself and acquire your own strategy over time. Look at charts with different pairs and start studying the markets and looking at fundamental analysis and technical also. There are different types of trading too so have a look into the different ways to trade  and what you can trade and where. Keep up with political, social and economical impacting news and observe how this affects what assets you might be looking into. this could be a good place to start Smiley
Yes I agree that keeping an eye on the news at all times will be a great way because any news could affect the price movement of a coin. Analysis does require an intelligence in doing various data processing, it takes a long time but with various considerations then we can make the best decision.
believe that trading is a job that requires intelligence, to me that luck does not apply to trading.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 06:17:05 PM
I think Learn to trade wisely on the stock exchange, you can have good knowledge about the market. You should Be able to keep your emotions. You need to learn to be a pragmatist. Start with small insignificant sums, track your results, work on mistakes. Over time, you will learn.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
Buy when the markets are red. Check the coin foundation - Team, Marketcap, Volume. Sell when green at least 3% profit will be good for selling. Repeat the pattern and don't be too greedy.  Constantly reap good money...
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
You have to look into this stuff for yourself and acquire your own strategy over time. Look at charts with different pairs and start studying the markets and looking at fundamental analysis and technical also. There are different types of trading too so have a look into the different ways to trade  and what you can trade and where. Keep up with political, social and economical impacting news and observe how this affects what assets you might be looking into. this could be a good place to start Smiley
Activity: 32
May 01, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
Experience in trading is nothing if you don't remember mistakes that you made previously.
Learn something every time or every day, it will help you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
May 01, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
trading is a difficult thing and requires a lot of patience because every action has a big risk in losing so make sure you buy with the right price so you will get a clear advantage
It is a difficult job but once you learn how to pick coins and when to buy and sell coins then everything will become easy for you, beginning definitely you will lose some amount but you will learn many things so don't give up when you lose money in trading. Yes traders must have patience then only you can able to make a profit in trading.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
trading is a difficult thing and requires a lot of patience because every action has a big risk in losing so make sure you buy with the right price so you will get a clear advantage
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
Be open and chest when faced with difficult situations, and stay focused on finding a way out. the second by increasing investment, by increasing investment then the business will grow well
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me

Try to understanding what you're getting to. Read and do your own research
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
I think to trade wisely you dont need to become a professional or what.it is just only a common sense it comes to trading.o. Just buy it in a low cost and sell it when it going pump..and also you need to be greedy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
For the beginning start monotoring the project that u r interested in. Look for WP, roadmaps, etc. Price charts on CMC r also useful or on the exchanges that they r listed. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 81
April 30, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
Be risk-taker Don't worry if you dont know what the right thing to do!
You learn in your own mistakes!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 30, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
There are no perfect suggestions that will help you to become expert trader but what will help is you is doing constant research about this crypto market, gaining knowledge and learning from your past mistakes.Some suggestions are like never get panic and sell at lower prices,be patient and don't trade emotionally but with brain. Always invest in coins with great potential and capacity to rise in future like bitcoin,ETH,Litecoin.Follow the rules which will help you a lot.
Activity: 53
April 30, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
it is easy to trade wisely - buy on low price,sell your crypto coins on high =) never buy fomo,wait for correction and then take some coins from exchange. The more wise is to buy good coins on ICO and sell to others when high, go to Egretia telegram right now and check when they will open the whitelist, this coin will be huge for sure
Activity: 129
April 30, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
I must say, it is best not to go with emotions or guesses. You have to study charts and should be able to predict the future turn of ups and downs in an accurate way. Coinmarketcap is a wellknown website(which I guess, you may know by now..!!) for the latest change in prices so as to keep a track of prices.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 30, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

I'm not a good trader myself but I have avoided loss most of the time and invest to safer coins.
My tip is to make sure you just do it with coins that are sure to go up just like ETH and then buy at every dip of course.  Only dump when you are sure to see there is a blothbath going. This at least you didn't get to high profit but didn't loss a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: