Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 18. (Read 3274 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
you better read the article how to trade in this crypto. many things that beginners do not know, this trading world is very dangerous, many scams and many cybercrime celebration
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:29:03 PM
you must know the market conditions that occur and the term that existed in the world crypto. if you already understand the basic how to trade. try to buy when the market is falling and hold it until the market back green or according to your target. this way you will get profit and do not lose.

To learn the basic trading they must go with the trading section on this forum. Even op has to create the post on that section to know how to trade wisely. I see some tips has been pinned on trading section even that can be helpful for her.

I advice you to invest your money on any cryptos which are in the top 20 list those coins will be reached to the biggest marketplace value in some days mate. Please do more research with the youtube videos as well.
Market goes not always like our prediction so though we bought it when its falling but the condition sometime goes worst.
In this condition, dont trade all in one time is more wisely though the profit not higher with one time trade. But when the risk is lower.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
April 29, 2018, 07:29:47 PM
in my opinion, the first thing how to trade wisely is be "brave" I meant brave to take all of the risks.. Smiley
Activity: 60
April 29, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
First of all you need experience in trading, without it it'll be useless to do anything in this area. If you want, you can read a few books about trade. Why not? knowledge is a powerful thing.  And of course it'll be useful to be lucky.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Number one thing is to learn the art of trading. Buy books and pdf that teaches that.  Then follow signals from good veterans in crypto . With this you can minimize loss and maximise profit
Activity: 104
April 28, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
Enrich yourself by studying technical analysis. Always plan your strategy and do not chase coins that are pumping cuz you will mostly caught in the middle and lose in the end. DO not over-trade and having a target price and a target profit for the day will keep you to avoid overtrading. If you can always buy at the dips and not during the green is the best time to buy always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
1. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
2. Do not invest money you are not willing to lose.
3. invest in knowledge first. Learn about strategies, technical analysis, indicators, etc.
4. Do not trade without a strategy.
5. If your strategy does not have multiple exit points (profit / loss), get another strategy.
6. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.

Agree. In addition to that I may add these:
1)Do not FOMO (Fear of missing out) Mostly traders experience this especially when the coin is pumping.
2)Get a good entry
3)Do not chase HYPEs.
4)Do not over-trade.
5)Collect profits and buy at the dips. When you reache your target price, collect your profits and do not be greedy!
6)Patience, patience and patience....our number 1 enemy is ourself in trading. So practice patience and discipline. This is the hardest part. Trading is all about human's emotion. Educate yourself and do not depend others. Know how to read charts and use indicators by yourself. Goodluck.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
Bitcoin trade can be equated with trading goods or foreign currency. The profits you get are purely based on the selling price and the purchase price of the product. You buy the product, then sell it at a higher price so that it makes a profit. As simple as that.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
never keep long positions on any trade take short-term profits and exist from the coin always follow news in twitter don't get panic in fud rumors news and sell ur coins
Activity: 80
April 28, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
Better be advised that you should buy low and sell high if you want to trade wisely and don't forget to spread your budget on trading not focusing on one or two coins only.
Activity: 125
April 28, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
I made many mistakes when I began to trade. I went to the market at the highest prices. Only then, when the money was already invested, I began to study the information. Saved only that the amount was small and I averaged the position. Do not repeat my mistakes.
vyg
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
April 28, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
Read the forum. There is a lot of good and useful information here. I hope she helps you.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 28, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Since you are newbie in crypto world its better to educate yourself first, start with reading posts here in the forum related in how to trade wisely. There are also many infos on internet regarding trading for beginners from various sources read the pros and the cons, this can help you to understand the important points and what to avoid when you are just starting. In my experience its better to go as planned and set aside emotions to prevent panic selling or being greedy, and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
April 28, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
I would advise you to read more information about cryptocurrency, read more articles on this forum, always follow the news and choose for yourself some traders to follow their actions.
Activity: 157
April 28, 2018, 05:30:45 AM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
You can follow some altcoins for a couple of days and also make some research about their project roadmaps. You can buy them before an important event on their roadmap, and after or close to that event you can sell from higher price. That is just one way for buying cheap and selling high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
multiply the reading either from different sources. a lot of knowledge about the things that you want to trade either any type of coin. and the most important thing does not be greedy thought of profit but based on an analysis.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
April 28, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
Better read some articles, reviews or books of successful traders on crypto. Beginners should always know the basics and the behaviors of successful trader. Better be advised that you should buy low and sell high if you want to trade wisely and don't forget to spread your budget on trading not focusing on one or two coins only.

Hello, Tell me the name of the books on trading crypto-currencies. This will be useful for many novice merchants. I will also read these books if I did not do it earlier
I will also love to read some if not all of the books. Please share the books here.
Activity: 51
April 28, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
Best way to start is to define yourself as a trader, are you looking for quick flips or are you able to wait a longer period? when you determine this, then start reading about coins and there goals but also there charts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
April 28, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
1. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
2. Do not invest money you are not willing to lose.
3. invest in knowledge first. Learn about strategies, technical analysis, indicators, etc.
4. Do not trade without a strategy.
5. If your strategy does not have multiple exit points (profit / loss), get another strategy.
6. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 28, 2018, 02:20:54 AM
this topic should not be here, but it is more suitable to be on the topic of trade
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Wise trade is, we are able to control our emotions and not be greedy. be patient and grateful with the benefits gained. that I think is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: