Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade wisely - page 20. (Read 3276 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 20, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
For the beginning start monotoring the project that you are interested in. Look for whitepaper ,roadmaps etc. Price charts on CMC are also useful or on the exchanges that they are listed. Happy trade!

You must understand first the concept because trading is really risky and always be ready for the possible loses because even professional traders are losing money easily. Beginners should trade with small amount, learn from it and make a good investment later on.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
i didnt know how to trade wisely im a beginner, can anyone help me
everyone has a different strategy in trading, you will never become a reliable trader if you just ask for advice from people only. if you want to be a good trader you need to jump in and understand yourself about trading and market conditions because with experience you will more quickly understand how to trade properly and properly. but I suggest you do with a small capital in order not to suffer a major loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
First, you must know the basics of investing, you should have fundamentals first, at this time of age, you can easily look it up in the internet and it will be easy to understand, especially if you are in front of you screen, the next thing is technical analysis, this one is much more harder than the previous one since you will be reading charts, once you already understand the two, do investing for real with you knowledge, then after a few months you will gain expereince and as you go further, your skills as an investor will be developed, then you will nedd to adapt to the movement of the market, you sill need a good attitude when it comes to to this one, since there are times when there will be hype and FUDs, it is better to keep your cool and make sure that you are focused on your goal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
For the beginning start monotoring the project that you are interested in. Look for whitepaper ,roadmaps etc. Price charts on CMC are also useful or on the exchanges that they are listed. Happy trade!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
April 20, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
Buy when the markets are red. Check the coin foundation - Team, Marketcap, Volume. Sell when green at least 3% profit will be good for selling. Repeat the pattern and don't be too greedy.  Constantly reap good money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
Good day! I'm not an expert trader but I gain some on trading. I usually target 10%- 20% profit per trade. Then observe active trades. Go with it. I don't go off with alts on my balance. Its always bitcoin. If you're willing to go on big profits then you should try buying on the dip. Buy of course alts that are worth keeping. Then wait a few months for their value to rise at 100% profit. But you need capital there coz your money sleeps with your alts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
Trading is all about personality, not so much about education. It's like going to war, bullets don't care what rank you're wearing. You can be a general but still get shot/bomb.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
Trading has a high risk so you should do some training first before doing some trades. You need to study about how to read the charts and different trading techniques. I advise you go to YouTube and search topics about Trading techniques. When I was new, I get informations by watching many videos about Trading and crypto-currency in YouTube. Theres a lot over there, you can follow famous traders too and study what they are teaching in their videos. Watch it during your free time. Aside from that, you can also join Trading groups in facebook where they teach about trading techniques. Look for a trader coach who can teach you different techniques and can guide you in your journey. Never start trading without having enough knowledge about it.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
April 20, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
The best way to trade wisely is to educate yourself upon how the basics of finance and investing work. This market will swallow up any novices who are looking to profit, due to the highly fluctuating liquidity of cryptocurrencies.
Prices will moon, then cascade downward rapidly, all within any given time.
    It can be quite chaotic at times. The best place to brush up on your skill level is here, investopedia.

www.investopedia.com

They offer a wealth of priceless information, most of it being vital information newbies cannot afford to he ignorant of, especially when considering investing. Best of luck to you sir!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 20, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
Trading is one of the most difficult things for me in crypto but thanks to that you are able to earn how to do it, everything is based on you and your decision so you could learn to trade wisely only by practise, try your luck and learn as much as you can.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

you came to the world of cryptocurrencies on time. now the market is just starting to recover after the correction. study the coins of the top 50, their technology, purpose, command, and watch the news, which for him go and buy just before the news release and all, before news or after news sell. and so with all the coins. can part of to leave itself on a long term
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
April 20, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
This and all money can not be invested, because it does not always go as it should. And we need a separate means.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 05:54:02 AM
We have two very useful new platforms that will help the trader
Kril and Signals
I am already using both as tests, and I intend to use them when they are officially released
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 04:19:26 AM
so we should really choose the right as long as you do not invest in one currency, I will learn all that and thank you for the arrangement
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 14, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Trading is fun and lots of challenges with associated RISK* also but how did you know  if you didnt give a try, Just try * DAY TRADING on Large Volumes Exchange, like Binance or Bittrex You know why? because the coin/Token prices in this Specific Exchange is changing fast and very suitable for Newbies just remember to pick the good volume Coin/Token and Dont buy on ATH, compare the *24 Hours= Highs/Lows  buy only on dip this method is very effective to me you can do this 1-2 times a day if you want to?

Remember: Dont buy on ATH,Buy only on BTFD's compare the 24hours Highs/Lows  and Volumes* its very important for Price Estimation. and dont after the High returns just be contented and do it repeatedly it will accumulate the profit more than you expected.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 01:20:22 AM
Always start with research and analysis of altcoin that we will trade. By doing fundamental analysis or technical analysis can help us in determining the time to enter the market. Do not trade with full margin, always use the target loss to secure our assets. And also use the target profit when entering the market. This is a strategy I run in trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:03:52 PM
Learn coin situation. trade coins the same as a regular trade in General, buy cheap sell high. but that should be emphasized is don't panic when looking at the coin price is falling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:02:33 PM
There is no exact answer to the question of how to deal wisely. Each of us does not have the same way of trading, and each person's money and risk preference is different. I think a better transaction is that risk can be controlled in a relatively low transaction, and that is, we must think independently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 10:50:13 PM
how to trade wisely? of course you are thinking of a very good decision as you know you'll grow up and make a decision that is incompetent if you can not break it and you will grow in that way, but you must be wise in everything when you invest.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
April 13, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
Speaking about the trade you must be wise in everything if you invest, you first get a low price bitcoin and you have to wait a long time to fully achieve your working capital, you are not worth the price bitcoin and think it sells so much bitcoin bit more and sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: